Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help (2044 Views)

My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by GraciousGod190: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
The area I recently packed to is filled with yahoo boys and men that can't keep their thing in their trousers. Most of them all they do is hang about with bags across their chest. go after small small girls just for the fun of it..what my eyes saw today I'm still in shocked a teenage girl that my daughter might be older than already pregnant with her tommy shooting out.....my daughter is almost 15yrs, I like to know as a father how do I make her keep her virginity for her future husband.
Do I always check it like monthly interval (hospital) or just warn her sternly?
Please help, parents in the house.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun

4 Likes

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by MatrixReloaded: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
GraciousGod190:
The area I recently packed to is filled with yahoo boys and men that can't keep their thing in their trousers. Most of them all they do is go after small small girls just for the fun of it....my daughter is almost 15yrs, I like to know as a father how do I make her keep her virginity for her future.
Do I always check it like monthly interval or just warn her sternly?
Please help
You are just making your own daughter understand what your ill conscience is plying on you. Let the little underage girl be, and buy her an mp3 with ear piece to wear it anytime she walks an errand for either u or else.
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is so funny �. If you had really trained her well, you’ll have no cause to worry about anything even if she lives in brothel. Capture your children’s heart when they are very young and make sure they learn everything from you and their mom and not outside .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by blazingblender(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Introduce her to the word of God ...
Baba girl wey wan spoil go spoil...
Introduce her to the word of God ...
Cus I can see you are doubting the eligibility of your parenting

10 Likes

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by mariahAngel(f): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
If you're confident that you raised your daughter well, your words should be enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
You don't have a wife? Or she has no mother? So you...full grown man... want to part your daughters legs and check if her hymen is intact?

Please stop this nonsense.

Sit with your daughter/ and have numerous continuous conversations with her about what is right for her and her future. She will be fine.

May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
These people wey dey talk "if you are confident that you raised your daughter well"are funny oo,abi una Neva see where properly raised pikin enter street?

13 Likes

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by mariahAngel(f): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
These people wey dey talk "if you are confident that you raised your daughter well"are funny oo,abi una Neva see where properly raised pikin enter street?

You enter street no mean say make you allow street enter you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

You enter street no mean say make you allow street enter you.
Of course you should understand better.
Enter street or allow street enter you,my point is easy for everyone to get.

1 Like

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
GraciousGod190:
ing out.....my daughter is almost 15yrs, I like to know as a father how do I make her keep her virginity for her future husband. Do I always check it like monthly interval or just warn her sternly?
How in the world is a parent a virginity checker for Pete's sake? lipsrsealed

Look, your child is a complete and separate individual from you,- she has a fully functioning brain with the ability to make choices, same as you, and also define her world and life same as you - and she has every right to choose for herself what to do with her body and how. That body belongs to her and not to you. Your job as a parent is to teach her the right things, teach her to protect herself should she decide to have sex and continue to nurture her so she grows into a responsible woman regardless of her sexual choices. undecided

Your place as a parent is to love her regardless of her virginity-status. JEEZZZZ! undecided

6 Likes

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOOD EVENING,
MY ADVICE FOR U IS DAT U SHOULD WARN HER STERNLY AND GIVE HER EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T WAIT FOR THEIR TIME,AND DID NONSENSE WITH THEIR VIRGINITY.
OP, DON'T MIND DOSE PEOPLE DAT IS SAYING IS IT THE DUTY IF A FATHER FOR VIRGINITY STUFF. NO ANSWER THEM I REPEAT DON'T FOLLOW THEM,
OP,I THINK THAT IF SHE IS STILL IN SCHOOL U CAN MAKE HER STUCKED UP WITH LESSONS AND SIESTA TIME .
LASTLY, DON'T LET THE WORD IF GOD DEPART FROM HER HEART . I THINK THIS HELPS

MY OPINION NO SHADES

2 Likes

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
You want to check it by yourself? No allow Devil use you o.

3 Likes

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
EDUCATE YOUR CHILD THE RIGHT WAY and instill in her proper life values, so you wont have to worry about her virginity...

1 Like

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by feranmi143: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yo fish, you can't, you trying to do that only makes you st*p!d, not sorry to say . you do want the best for her but you can't. but there is a test that prove if she is still a virgin. ask doctors in the house, cause i know a friend who take his kid to do that once in a month. and try to be free with her. i see no reason for her to hide anything from you except you are the kind of father with nigeria parent mind set. when you speak fear into your kid, you will always live to reg*:t it.

1 Like

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Mom007(f): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Give age appropriate sex education, commit her to God. Pray hard.

1 Like

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Mindlog: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Is her mother present in her life?

Your obsession of wanting her to "keep" her virginity is unhealthy because most times such fathers end up being the ones that disvirgined their daughters.

1 Like

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by MasterJayJay: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Your understanding of virginity is myopic. It's high time most of you understood that virginity is beyond hymen.

Or@l sex and anal sex cannot affect the hymen. Will you also check her mouth to know if she has given a boy a Mouth Action?

What have you been teaching her all this years? You just sudden realized because of change of environment?
Kids needs to be taught good morals while growing. You don't wait till a problem comes before you start preaching.

Modified: Just went through your previous topics. It's obvious you don't have any daughter. Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Jozilinn: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please sir don't take her to the hospital to check her virginity it would make her think low of you,talk to her about sex education and download films of teenagers who refused who became wayward and the end result.

Peers pressure is another thing you should look out for cos it's One of the reasons children loose their character... don't pressure her at all that would only push her away from you,tell her they're looking for girls to impregnate and ruin their future and also use for ritual purpose.

Just be giving her update everytime with the internet and all, and make her love God and his work oh hmm pikin wey one spoil go spoil it's your prayers and hardwork that would speak for you.
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Mrsoft3(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
GraciousGod190:
The area I recently packed to is filled with yahoo boys and men that can't keep their thing in their trousers. Most of them all they do is hang about with bags across their chest. go after small small girls just for the fun of it..what my eyes saw today I'm still in shocked a teenage girl that my daughter might be older than already pregnant with her tommy shooting out.....my daughter is almost 15yrs, I like to know as a father how do I make her keep her virginity for her future husband.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun

As a father you should first understand your duty as a steward and not owner, God is the owner of every child and when you come to that knowledge and understanding you will offload some unnecessary pressure.

Now as a father it is your duty to plan the environment your children grow into, because there is no child that grows above his or her environment, if you claim you want to monitor her virginity(which you can't) best is for you to change environment since you have seen the level of decay in such environment.

Please you can't be policing your child because of sex, talk with your wife to talk about sex education,tell them the good and bad side of sex, by now you people should have that talk she is 15 and has started puberty. You can not monitor her virginity please that's an impossible task you want should not embark on. Thank you

1 Like

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yes

Check it with ur finger every night when she is bed

shocked
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Maclink288: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How in the world is a parent a virginity checker for Pete's sake? lipsrsealed

Look, your child is a complete and separate individual from you,- she has a fully functioning brain with the ability to make choices, same as you, and also define her world and life same as you - and she has every right to choose for herself what to do with her body and how. That body belongs to her and not to you. Your job as a parent is to teach her the right things, teach her to protect herself should she decide to have sex and continue to nurture her so she grows into a responsible woman regardless of her sexual choices. undecided

Your place as a parent is to love her regardless of her virginity-status. JEEZZZZ! undecided
You sabi go off point I swear
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Durabest: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
GraciousGod190:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun
Peter obi is good at checking something like that ask him.
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by dahmie2013: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Train your child in the way of the Lord. You can enrol her in a boarding house if you think your area isn't safe enough.
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
dahmie2013:
Train your child in the way of the Lord. You can enrol her in a boarding house if you think your area isn't safe enough.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boarding school where I learnt much of what I knew of sex from listening to other kids who were not only sexually active but also engaged in sexual activity even right there on campus? undecided
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by 1nice(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boarding school where I learnt much of what I knew of sex from listening to other kids who were not only sexually active but also engaged in sexual activity even right there on campus? undecided

Ashawo girl, you don't think before you talk. Idiot
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Hintona(f): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
WTF?!!!!

Do you know how messed up this sounds? undecided

Jesus Christ!!!

2 Likes

Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Mindlog: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
dahmie2013:

Boarding schools are the worst place to protect a child from being sexually active.
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Foodqueen(f): 1:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Na so una de start .

No go begin sleep with your daughter o
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by juman(m): 3:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Move away to better area.
You will have peace of mind.

By the way, your daughter might not be virgin anymore at that age.
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by juman(m): 3:43am On Sep 17, 2022
You remind me of fathers that told their daughters of checking their virginity but sleeping with those girls.

You dont need to check her virginity.
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by Lamanii22(f): 4:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Why not engage her in sex education and warn her about dangers of following those kind of boys, show her life experiences of people who spoilt their lives by making wrong choices, education should be her topmost priority, above all put are in prayers always…
Re: As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help by nokspos: 5:10am On Sep 17, 2022
The number one problem in this life today is mobile phone. if she has a phone before understanding life then i can't guarantee anything, but no matter what you do , she will enter university and you can't protect her again. The best thing is to be close to her like a friend, you or the mom should be her best friend. You should also give her constant sex education and make sure she's close to God and note that even the church is not safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Abandons Husband In Nigeria After Child Birth In Canada / See D Text My Mum Sent 2 Me. >:( / Marriage: Should Husband And Wife Have Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.