Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) (50026 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by lhordspy: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
adetayo234:

Yes, I have PVC. I purposely transferred my voting centre to the one closer home this time around because I want to vote for Peter Obi. My wife too did the same.

This will be my second time of voting in a Nigerian election. My first time of ever voting was for Gani Fawehinmin in 1999. I voted for him because of his purity and dedication to the furtherance of democracy. Tinubu is miles behind Gani Fawehinmin. Tinubu is a shame to mortality and Humanity. He is a shame to uprightness, a morally rotten fellow with dead dignity

I can see the hate didnt just start from today. You have been nurturing it for long. You need to let go sir, it may definitely eat you up in long run.

I will just like to know if you didnt actually force your wife into submission in voting for someone she doesnt wants to.

Anyway.
Shalom sir.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by adetayo234: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

I can see the hate didnt just start from today. You have been nurturing it for long. You need to let go sir, it may definitely eat you up in long run.

I will just like to know if you didnt actually force your wife into submission in voting for someone she doesnt wants to.

Anyway.
Shalom sir.

Yes, I hate bad leadership from the APC.

I hate the fact that a drug dealer has the gut to contest for president. What example is that giving to the younger generation? Are you trying to teach them that crime pays?!

How dare the APC rub it on our face and present a Boko Haram commander as VP after that terrorist group had committed murder wantonly? Does your conscience and sense of morality agree with that?z

Can you tell me what the APC has done for the past 8 years to deserve love?

If you have any iota of honour left in you, even you will detest the APC and Tinubu, the drug dealer. I guess you spare no thoughts for your kids' future.

Tinubu doesn't give a damn about the Yoruba race. He doesn't mind selling Yorubas to the fulani North so that they can find him acceptable.

About a couple of years back, a market got burnt in Lagos and another one in the North about a week later. Tinubu ignored the one in the South, but donated money to those affected in the north.

If you are a true Muslim (who should be an advocate of equity and order) or true Yoruba as you deceive yourself to be, Tinubu/Shettima won't appeal to you.

But I guess being a blind tribalism, you won't mind voting for a rogue and murderer, provided it appeals to your wimsy sentiments of tribal and religion bigotry.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

And una sure say this man no dey sleep for media houses just for interview.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floors for dem.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

wasted sperm

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Special Forces Arrive Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.