Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) (50034 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Juanmike(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.
Everything he said is true.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by grandstar(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
He can't win.

I see a run off election between Atiku and Tinubu. Obi and Atiku would must likely come together to defeat Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by specialmati(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar
grin grin grin grin grin continue 2023. You will be set free from whatever that is tormenting you where Peter Obi they

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by azpekuliar: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu still dey hide imself like palliative

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Belteshazzar1: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oya let's gather here and be reading comments of those people watching tv

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Realist12: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Any one who listened to Obi on this interview will know he's not bringing nothing new to the table, all his solutions have been addressed tk issue raised by Buhari eg refinery. We have private refineries coming to life , his take on security state policing has already been addressed by Tinubu i like how CNN was showing RRS while he was talking about state police.
Why is it so ? Why can't he go on with his rabble rousing as he does in Nigeria? At a time he even got lost of words , even the Ibo lady interviewing was dissatisfied with his answers . I repeat if only university graduates are voting Obi will be the least considered.
My Question is are Zombidients satisfied with this interview?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by israelmao(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi has become a household name,Obi in Nigeria,Obi in Africa and the rest of world,PDP looted and shared loots while APC recovered some loot and also relooted looters' loot and shared among their closest family members and cronies.Obi is here to give us the positive change we've long been waiting for in Nigeria.It's only the enemies of Nigeria that are falling heads over heels for the likes of Atiku and Tinubu.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by atinga1: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar
Cry more.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by tishbite42: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chai
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by luizpippo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Nigerian populace are not the smartest that’s why these men keep on doing rubbish . How does granting interviews make a you good leader ? All the presidential candidate should tell us policies they’ve made in the past as Governors that’s still relevant today . We need a visionary leader not a talkative.

Is he not supposed to tell you about the policies during interviews?

So what happens to presidential candidates who were never governors in the past?

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
This Obituary na bastard o. shocked
The guy just dey lie dey bobo CNN.
The guy doesn't know how he looks on TV self. He looks like a rotten shit. Very disgusting animal. The interviewer just dey look say shey na this fool wan rule Nigeria grin
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Godfullsam(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar

Lies loading
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Snitch24(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar
i respect ur choice and opinion ooh but
sense is far away from you

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Realists(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar

It's
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Abfinest007(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ride on me President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Babaken(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
DaveDGreat:
Our incoming President grin

Amoda Ogunlere aka El Chapo De Bourdillon nor fit address press for TVC talk more of CNN.

His urchins are in rude shock at the moment but their eyes go clear soon.

ObiDatti 2023
You want to hear continental disgrace because that one go pass national.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by slightlyMad(f): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Peter Peter Obi has gone there to lie as usual
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by KingBosco(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Reno in the mud

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by DWickedLandLord: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Where's Rozross abeg.
It's not an official Obi thread till he shows up

I hope the boy is okay. Hypertension is not a joke

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by emmyloved(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

I see. So you think you're not making fool of yourself and also typing nonsense?

Just asking? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by atinga1: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

You're the one who should get a job.
Imagine supporting a known drug lord.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by cjudy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar
E pain you

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
wooooww wooooow. interview made in heaven ....... Daddy please get chains for Tinibu urchins and Dead walking Emilokan old fool before they ran out of the street like a creazy dogs

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by FreeSpirited: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Nigerian populace are not the smartest that’s why these men keep on doing rubbish . How does granting interviews make a you good leader ? All the presidential candidate should tell us policies they’ve made in the past as Governors that’s still relevant today . We need a visionary leader not a talkative.
U are a fool

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by DWickedLandLord: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
614 guests..lol
Even Tinubu dey thread anonymously

lol

I kid I kid....no vex

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by boxypane(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
You mean online President.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by SILVERLINES: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
Pandora is about to release another rap of lies

Tule baba. Iro labi grin
The master of IPOB
E pain am

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Godjone(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
The other candidates can not make it to the US because of old crimes the have committed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

APC Agents Give Lagos Residents N1,500, N2,000 To Vote For Sanwo-Olu - FIJ (Pix) / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.