Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja (404 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by thisweekng: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicK0ME7QHg

The gentleman that trekked for Buhari's victory is embarking on yet another trek to bury APC's casket in Abuja all the way from Lagos.
He said he's utterly disappointed with the party's performance in the last 7 and half years.
Please watch.

Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by OriOko88(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin
I swear this forthcoming election in Nigeria would definitely be the most issue based ever,especially in Yoruba land. APC performance at the federal level will surely dent Tinubu performance in the south west. For the first time in history many people in Yoruba land will not vote along ethnic lines. I listen to a radio station this morning in Ibadan,and all the callers who called in spoke against APC embarassed.

Iv never seen yoruba people so agitated by a government performance like this,even me is agitated. Atiku will really drag sw with Tinubu which is so regrettable. I really pity Tinubu sha. Hes in a wrong party ATM. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by MarveworldG: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by neonly: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shabi we warn you guys dat buhari is a destroyer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by MansoryMX(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
When we warn y’all that this person una dey shout Sai Baba is not a messiah but a destroyer! Y’all call us idiots. Who is the idiots now??

He never see anything yet!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by ivandragon: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol... let's pray he survives this trek...

He should note that not only is the country far more Insecure than what it was when he had his first uninformed trek, the present administration is not above using extreme measures to ensure his trek is unsuccessful...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by Bomboiy: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Do not get it twisted,this man will still vote for Buhari if he contests again. They only left APC for the irigbigimity drug dealer
Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by Obojuju: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Though he was one of those brainless zombie who refused to heed to several warnings of sane minds in 2015 presidential election, I appreciate the fact that he has come to terms with the truth and really want to amend his mistakes and free the burden of his conscience. He is better that these unrepentant and irredentist Zombie esp here in Nairaland who have no single shame in them to still canvass support for APC in 2023. APC is just a conglomerate of hardened criminal who do not wish Nigeria well and want the country to be in perpetual penury for their own selfish gain. God will finally disgrace all of you come 2023.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
We tell Una you no gree, una eyes don't clear

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by kelvin1191(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
If this young man embark on this journey, he will not live to tell the story. Goodluck Jonathan led PDP is different from Baba APC. Agbadorians will kidnapp or even kill him.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
kelvin1191:
If this young man embark on this journey, he will not live to tell the story. Goodluck Jonathan led PDP is different from Baba APC. Agbadorians will kidnapp or even kill him.

What gain will it be for agbadorians to kidnap or even kill jobless man tongue
Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by Kingspin(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Only in Nigeria Osama bin Laden could win election

You know why his people support him, big politicians who steal public funds back him and cover election bodies.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by Bontafa: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Urchin are known for trekking.

Come 2023 PDP and APC will have a combined trekking
Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by Ckonnet: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
I swear this forthcoming election in Nigeria would definitely be the most issue based ever,especially in Yoruba land. APC performance at the federal level will surely dent Tinubu performance in the south west. For the first time in history many people in Yoruba land will not vote along ethnic lines. I listen to a radio station this morning in Ibadan,and all the callers who called in spoke against APC embarassed.

Iv never seen yoruba people so agitated by a government performance like this,even me is agitated. Atiku will really drag sw with Tinubu which is so regrettable. I really pity Tinubu sha. Hes in a wrong party ATM. embarassed

Hunger sabi reset people brain.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Pmb's Victory, Treks Again To Bury Apc's Casket In Abuja by ScamHunter: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
I pity him when bandits nab him. Buhari is not even interested or aware he's been banditnapped.

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions Trail Peter Obi’s Interview On CNN / Video: Watch As Arise TV Host Makes APC Publicity Secretary Look Stupid On TV / If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.