Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Is There A Sex Drug Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Sex Drug Like This? (5005 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good evening everyone.

Recently, my male member have been acting up since my sister's friend started frequenting our house.

I've warned her several times to stay away from visiting my sister, because she always intrudes on me by entering my room without knocking whenever I'm at home, but it seems like my warning isn't getting to her.

Here's the thing: I'm a virgin, and wouldn't want to fornicate with someone who's not my wife.

So, my question is: is there a drug I can take which could stop my male member from getting a hard-on for periods of sometimes say 3months or even 6months.

TLDR: A 23 male is in need of a drug which will render his male member useless for period of sometime.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Boogyman557: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool Buy tramadol..

Although the tin don cost now because of the ban..

Those aboki wey de sell for street, them de sell am on CODE..

Meet them and buy tramadol 100mg..

Take like 10 tablet.. Ur PREEK no go see breathing space to rise and SHINE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Aboks(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY OF GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN AND EVEN DIE OF THIRST ,
THIS IS SUPER STORY A LIFE OF PRECIOUS STONES AND GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by advanceDNA: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fantabulous......never knew this day would come

5 Likes

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by fman(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Just chastise yourself
And keep sex off ya mind.
Preoccupy your mind with your future dreams and work towards it

1 Like

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
Just chastise yourself
And keep sex off ya mind.

It's what I've been doing for the past 2years now (I'm actually learning frontend development).

But I hate it when I woke up to see a boner in my trouser undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Boogyman557:

Those aboki wey de sell for street, them de sell am on a CODE..

Thank like 10 tablet.. Ur PREEK no go see breathing space to rise and SHINE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Fortunately, I don't do drugs undecided
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by fman(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Naijatask:

(I'm actually learning frontend development).

undecided
What about backend?
Go for full stack
Thank me later
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Wawelexy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
See this mumu wey wan fight nature....

Ok na, buy aboliki balm, apply it every morning, you will be fine...

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by feranmi143: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yo fish, buy vega, it cost $5
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, buy vega, it cost $5

Vega? This is used to treat erectile dysfunction and not cause it.

I need a drug which will cause erectile dysfunction undecided

1 Share

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:

What about backend?
Go for full stack
Thank me later

I'm still battling with react. But I'll definitely go fullstack once I'm grounded in the frontend
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by fman(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Naijatask:

I'm still battling with react. But I'll definitely go fullstack once I'm grounded in the frontend
That's JavaScript framework
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wawelexy:
See this mumu wey wan fight nature....

Ok na, buy aboliki balm, apply it every morning, you will be fine...

Not Having pre-marital sex isn't fighting nature but having control over myself undecided
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Massage it with cameroon pepper and see wonders

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:

That's JavaScript framework

Yeah. It's broad since it has it's own frameworks like next, Gatsby, remix etc
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Illegal1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Naijatask:

Fortunately, I don't do drugs undecided
which kind person be dis 1 nah?
only u say u dey fyn drugs,and nw..u say u don't do drugs...

1 Like

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Generalwoodz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Naijatask, It's the same thing as you saying: is there a medicine that'd make me blind for 4-6 months because I'm pretty exhausted, tired and livid whenever I see the ugly things happening around me.

Or perhaps a medicine that could partly or completely make me deaf because I'm way tired of hearing the owl cry in the midnight; my female neighbor moaning relished while her big chested dude fuxcks her or sound of generator next door is uncomfortable to your ear.

Let's not talk about the medicine that could immobilize and render you lame. Do you need it?

Broskid, the early morning hardon is a given. At 23 your hormones are bursting at the seams. You're full of life, energy and vibes. Because you're in your prime, youthful and enthusiastically geared towards the actualization of your dreams.

Instead of searching for medicine for your coughing dick, focus the lens of your mind to a place where sexual feelings or longings would be the last thing.

MINDSET is everything. I'm sure you've heard that phrase.

You could make it sing: "my mind on my grind, no time for bitches," and that's just what it gonna perform."

Folks have walked and lived with drug addicts, dealers and all but never did drugs.
Folks have lived in hell but got no business with the devil. Folks have been through shits! You name it. But they never get swayed by the wave.

You can do it. You can keep and pop your cherry with your darling wife when the time is right.

Your mind is a powerful tool. When conditioned it perform wonders that looks like magic.

Xoxo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Illegal1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Boogyman557:

Those aboki wey de sell for street, them de sell am on CODE..

Take like 10 tablet.. Ur PREEK no go see breathing space to rise and SHINE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
the boss himslf....
omoh the 1st day i take tramadol,i nearly vomit dye...

1 Like

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by dnawah(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Naijatask:
Good evening everyone.

Recently, my male member have been acting up since my sister's friend started frequenting our house.

I've warned her several times to stay away from visiting my sister, because she always intrudes on me by entering my room without knocking whenever I'm at home, but it seems like my warning isn't getting to her.

Here's the thing: I'm a virgin, and wouldn't want to fornicate with someone who's not my wife.

So, my question is: is there a drug I can take which could stop my male member from getting a hard-on for periods of sometimes say 3months or even 6months.

TLDR: A 23 male is in need of a drug which will render his male member useless for period of sometime.

yes! take this drug J.E.S.U.S,take it in the morning when u wake up and in night when going to bed.anytime u take over dose drink Holly Spirit. grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
yes that drug is called A COLD SHOWER!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by kelspinall(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
e be like say na dis kind advice made my dicq no too rise again
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Slynation(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm... I thought I have seen it oO, oboy simply give her to someone to start banging that pussy and you never see her again!!
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by kelspinall(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Naijatask:

It's what I've been doing for the past 2years now (I'm actually learning frontend development).

But I hate it when I woke up to see a boner in my trouser undecided

that shows you are super healthy, can't remember the laat time i saw a boner,hard one from ma self
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Wawelexy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Naijatask:

Not Having pre-marital sex isn't fighting nature but having control over myself undecided

Don't confuse yourself... not having premarital sex is different from preventing erection...
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by kelspinall(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
it may have after effects,is feelings and the come and go.. continue resisting it..if e too much,pass the banny for we ready for lashing.

don't take the advice of taking tramadol is risky

1 Like

Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Streett: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fill a kettle to the brim & Boil.. Leave the kettle open while boiling hot, Empty 2 bottles of Aboniki inside, Stuff in plenty Wérépé branches..
Anti-clockwise, Stir gently!

Take off all clothes, Now carefully spread your legs above the kettle revealing Your soon to be rendered useless dangling Prick and slowly dip down in the kettle for 60seconds…..

Repeat procedure Morning & Night 2times daily for 5days And witness all shades of Uselessness
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Naijatask, It's the same thing as you saying: is there a medicine that'd make me blind for 4-6 months because I'm pretty exhausted, tired and livid whenever I see the ugly things happening around me.

Or perhaps a medicine that could partly or completely make me deaf because I'm way tired of hearing the owl cry in the midnight; my female neighbor moaning relished while her big chested dude fuxcks her or sound of generator next door is uncomfortable to your ear.

Let's not talk about the medicine that could immobilize and render you lame. Do you need it?

Broskid, the early morning hardon is a given. At 23 your hormones are bursting at the seams. You're full of life, energy and vibes. Because you're in your prime, youthful and enthusiastically geared towards the actualization of your dreams.

Instead of searching for medicine for your coughing dick, focus the lens of your mind to a place where sexual feelings or longings would be the last thing.

MINDSET is everything. I'm sure you've heard that phrase.

You could make it sing: "my mind on my grind, no time for bitches," and that's just what it gonna perform."

Folks have walked and lived with drug addicts, dealers and all but never did drugs.
Folks have lived in hell but got no business with the devil. Folks have been through shits! You name it. But they never get swayed by the wave.

You can do it. You can keep and pop your cherry with your darling wife when the time is right.

Your mind is a powerful tool. When conditioned it perform wonders that looks like magic.

Xoxo

Thank you for your lengthy advice
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by Naijatask: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
yes that drug is called A COLD SHOWER!!!!

Thank you. Does this works all the time?
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Naijatask:
Thank you. Does this works all the time?

yep, each and every time.
Re: Is There A Sex Drug Like This? by TheWolfen(m): 2:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Well in life. When God give a human no test or Satan give them any problem... They will starts to seek for problems themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? / databasing / Male Bestie Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.