Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages (12590 Views)

Russia Stages Massive Invasion War Games Off Ukraine(Pix) / China Stages Massive ‘taiwan Invasion’ Drills(Pix, Video) / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by shantti(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hintona:

Wow!

They are all men making laws about womens bodies undecided

Yes, it's your body, but u r not the owner of that life growing inside of you. That life is an American citizen, killing an American citizen Is murder, u do the crime, u do the time in jail.
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Alright. We don hear. Nairaland will allow useles post to make front-page and hide important post that would help users

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Shetemi12(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Femi8586:

Ode lasan lasan

When will your agbado lord and saviour grant his own interview?

Ask your dum.b fada at home
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Goldmaxx(f): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hintona:

Wow!

Ikorodu biaatch... The women of West Virginia are against abortion.
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by amliftedhigher: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
HonNL:
West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice signs abortion ban into law

SOURCE
Nice one
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by casppyjay: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Very useless law so someone can not terminate unwanted pregnancy in peace
Anyway
Condom and pregnancy prevention pills go sell well well for that Junction
no clandestine warehouse for illegal abortions go yakpa like olosho for akungba ask seriki nor be me confirm am..
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Sambaby7640: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shetemi12:
PETER OBI Is on CNN lying again
Make Emi Lokan try appear. I wan see something. He dares not!
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by gambojimeta: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
KINGS100:

This has restored hope for the future of Virginia. I was beginning to think that everyone has gone loko in America and Canada.
West Virginia (not Virginia - A different state).
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Ineedhustle247: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shetemi12:

And una Amoda cannot even go to his own TVC grin

Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by latolz: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
America always suffering from excess liberty.. YOU BAN ABORTION BUT ALLOW GUNS.. KAI.. AFRICA IF ONLY WE CAN GET IT RIGHT.. REST ON SANKARA REST ON GADDAFI REST ON RAWLINGS REST ON LUMUMBA REST ON NKRUMA REST ON MANDELA..
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
I was BANNED since 2020 in TRAVEL SECTION with a promise to unbanned me in 2022. The 2022 is winding to an end and d monster whom I guess mistakenly banned me is yet to unbanned me.
Mr Seun Osewa needs to audit his moderators because they'll ban you and forgot that they did so. I don't get it.
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Starzo: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hintona:

Wow!

Next time you go to the hospital and you see a male doctor, kindly reject his help cuz 'man cannot have anything to do with a female's body'.

Mumu people

4 Likes

Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by HolyPussy: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
God be praised.

No room again for baby killers
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Onewazobia(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
TheboyGhost:
Religion will destroy this nation soon.

Christian faith makes it what it is today
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Okhuadams(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Nigerian girls right now go dey thank God say dem no be Americans. Cos abortion na 5&6 with Nigeria girls

1 Like

Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Prisco4luv(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
That's good ..
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Wilson500: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
This white people like to f**k raw
but they don't want belle
Mad People Everywhere angry
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Ochyes: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shetemi12:
If your candidate is confident, let him appear on CNN. Shikena wink wink cheesy
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by int0x80(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Stupid assholes.
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Femi8586(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shetemi12:

Ask your dum.b fada at home

Your father was an idiot. A condom would have done justice to a capital f00l like you. Your mother is as well stupid wherever she is(whether in the grave or alive) for birthing a f00l

I spit on their miserable souls
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by FarmTech(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is soooooo good! smiley
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by God1000(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
lumens:
shocked

Those stupid dumb ass Democrats who are the real criminals and enemies of the state will be crying anyhow now.

The old vegetable they put in power like Nigerians did is a colossal failure.
That old witch, Nancy Pelosi is another evil being clad in Suit and High heels.

God1000, one of the Nairaland 'woke' American puppets who claims to be a 'liberal christian' would surely masturbate to this news.
And what's wrong with being a liberal Christian?
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by NOwazobia: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2022
A Christian is a Christian.

There is nothing like water, light, thick or solid Christian

The tenet of your book is what you must abide by, except you have your own rules.

I identify as a Christian but I don't consider myself one because my life is less of what is demanded of the Christian faith.

If you arent ready to be committed, dey your lane and stop denting the image of the Christian faith.

Liberal Christianity is a term generated to feel good about one's immoral state while still masquerading as a Christian.

Rest if you aren't serious and ready yet...

Every business whether one with financial rewards, material rewards, mental rewards, moral rewards, or spiritual rewards needs commitment for one to succeed in it.

Same with relationships.
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Flamemignon1(m): 12:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Great !!
If you don’t want a child , use condom or abstain from sex !
What about rape and when the kid poses a threat to the mother's life?
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Dpopsman123(m): 2:03am On Sep 17, 2022
HonNL:

There is need to be disourteous of children of anarchy...

They always come with huge potentials to disrupt and ruin too many things as they grow due to poor upbringing.
Met a number of them.
People make places!

SOURCE
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Factotum: 2:37am On Sep 17, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Abortion is murder.

Those who support evil will always make statements that are ridiculous to back their support for such evil, no matter how educated they claim to be.

Abortion activists keep saying 'A woman has rights over her body'.

1. The baby in the womb is not part of the mother's body

2. Every human being has a DNA that is unique. Two people can't have the same DNA.

3. The DNA of the baby in the womb is completely different from the DNA of the mother.

Abortion is not family planning. You can remove your womb, all reproductive system in your body. That's your right. But a baby in the womb is another being.

When a pregnant woman is murdered, the suspect is charged with double homicide. Why double homicide if you claim the baby in the womb is not a human being?

What you have in the womb is not a baby yet. There are instances where abortion is justified.
Rape (especially by family members or unknown criminals)
Dangerous to the mother.
Unwanted pregnancy by a couple

1 Like

Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 17, 2022
lumens:
shocked

Those stupid dumb ass Democrats who are the real criminals and enemies of the state will be crying anyhow now.

The old vegetable they put in power like Nigerians did is a colossal failure.
That old witch, Nancy Pelosi is another evil being clad in Suit and High heels.

God1000, one of the Nairaland 'woke' American puppets who claims to be a 'liberal christian' would surely masturbate to this news.

guy man where in the america do you live?
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by ken6488(m): 4:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Hintona:

Wow!

The child in your womb is not part of your body

If you want remove your womb
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Onewazobia:

Christian faith makes it what it is today

Really? you really don't know do you?
Re: West Virginia Bans Abortion At Almost All Stages by Cutehector(m): 5:14am On Sep 17, 2022
American girls that like prick will not like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Says Talks With Zelenskiy Possible, But Negotiations Stalled / FULANI - The Scourge Of Africa / Voting Machines Altering Votes From Obama To Romney In Pennsylvania

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.