Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R (439 Views)

Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Leiylau(f): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nymphidis aka Yahweh an immortal knows his nickname amongsts the immortals but can he keep it hidden on humans forever ? No he can't as he has confessed to Indian goddess Saraswati named A'sherah or serah curled from seraphim sister of Jesus Christ. They manipulated the history with bible but book of light will right all wrongs. Enjoy confession from your fake god .

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
1. Now when Jasheb did not return to the mountain at Beth-El where Nymphidis and his angels lived, Nymphidis began to get angry. And he said, what has befallen Jasheb? For I know that he can never have fled by himself?
2. And Nymphidis said, I shall destroy the homos of Yacob for this thing. For they indeed have caused this thing. Now Asherah stood before Nymphidis and pleaded with him to spare the homos of Yacob of his wrath.
3. But Nymphidis said, do you know to what purpose the Almighty God named me Satan? I am he who does not listen or change my ways. And Reverad knew that I shall be a great enemies to the homos on earth if they do not worship me.
4. And I am the embodiment of jealousy and anger. Therefore I shall do whatever I have determined to do and no one shall stop me.
5. Now Asherah knelt daily before Nymphidis to plead for Yacob, saying, Jasheb shall be found, O lord. For I perceive that the loss of Jasheb is not from the land of Yacob.
6. But Nymphidis said, I do not want to hear anything at this time. For if the homos of Yacob did care about me, they would have protected Jasheb. For they know that he is the one whom I have been sending to them all the time, saying, tell my people what is in my mind.
7. Now when the pleas of Asherah was not accepted by Nymphidis, Asherah ceased to plead with him. And she said, do as you wish, Yahweh, the consuming fire. But this which you have determined to do shall speak against you in the future.
8. For the homos shall by this know that you are evil. For how shall you destroy multitude because of this little thing? Shall you pervert justice because of this?
9. For if you destroy the young and old and the innocent ones altogether, how then are you justified? For this is the act of terror and nothing more. When Nymphidis heard it, he was angry with Asherah. And he put her in prison, saying, how do you raise you face against me and speak this?
10. Therefore you shall be locked up until I shall accomplish that which I have determined to bring upon my people.
11. So Nymphidis communed with Daoud that night in his dream, saying, Yacob have sinned against me in taking Jasheb away. Now go and search all through the land of Yacob for Jasheb and count the homos to see those who are no more in the land.
12. For anyone who is not in this land shall I hold at ransom for the loss of Jasheb.
13. Then when Daoud rose up in the morning, he called Joab who was the Chief of his armies and said, go and count the numbers of homos in Yacob. And you shall record the names of those who have left the land and the purpose to which they left shall you also record.
14. And you shall check the names of these three for me, to know if they are in the land, hiding in the caves or they have departed; Salak, Regima and Jasheb. For Salak the chief scribe upon my mountain is he who has the scrolls in his hands where I have written all the genealogies of Yacob into.
15. And the last time when I sent him to Yacob from the mountain at Beth-El, saying, go and take record of the names of they in Yacob from ten years below, he did not return anymore. And he has taken away the book of record with him.
16. Then Regima did I also send down from my mountain, saying, go and seek after Salak, but I did not also find him.
17. Then I sent Jasheb to you, Daoud, saying, go to Daoud and tell him that I am angry with Yacob for the loss of my messengers, but Jasheb also did not return to me.
18. And this thing I would have told you directly, O Daoud, but you did not come up to your higher self through meditation for a month now, therefore you did not hear from me until now.
19. Therefore Daoud, tell Joab to count the Yacobites and give me the names of those who are not in the land. And these shall I hold ransom for the loss of my messengers.
20. So Daoud sent for Joab in the morning, saying, go and count Yacob and bring me the number. And bring also the names of those who are not in the land now.
21. Then Joab wondered and said, did the messenger of our god not come few days ago to write the names of everyone in Yacob? And this he took with him to the mountain of our god.
22. Then Daoud said, go and do what I said, for of a truth Salak did not return to our god, but he was lost. And our lord did instruct me to find out those who are not in the land also, so that we can know those who left the land with the messengers of our god.
23. So Joab went and counted Yacob according to the commandment of Daoud. And he counted about 100 thousands in Sumeria and about 60 thousands in the land of Jew.
24. And Joab returned to Daoud and said, Simei and Abiatar the priests are no more in the land. Also, Jonathan and Adonija the sons of Solmani are not in the land.
25. For they are grieved at you for keeping Roboam their brother in the prison until this time. For Roboam was he who should have become king over the whole land of Yacob, but you denied him, putting him in prison.
26. And Jonathan also, who is the second son of Solmani, you denied kingship. And they have conspired together to start another kingdom. And they rebelled against you and left the kingdom.
27. And who knows if they are also the homos who took Jasheb and all the messengers of Faulkin who are missing?
28. Now when Daoud heard this, he was angry with Joab, saying, you know all these things, yet you did not tell me beforehand. And you did cause great tumult in the land.
29. Then Joab said, when I came to your court to tell you, Nathan your son did hinder me to come to you, saying that you are fasting. And I told him all the things which I would have told you, saying, O Nathan, tell the king saying, Adonija and Jonathan, the sons of Solmani have declared themselves kings among the homos of Yabus.
30. And they have the support of Abiatar and Simei the priests. Now tell the king to command us to fight against them and capture them.
31. Now when I told Nathan this, he said that he shall deliver my message to you, king. And Nathan came to me and said that you have commanded that we should prepare a fierce battle against them.
32. So we did and drove them out of the land. But we did not know if they took the messengers of our Lord god with them when they fled the land.
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Roycemadeit(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Could you please share the book in which this is found?
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Leiylau(f): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Like we know jasheb is an anakhim whom came as human John the Baptist . Like goddess Sisterfire 2nd daughter of scarlet lady will say " Don't read book of light but in death u shall read it in a painful way or you shall beg to read it in a painful way but u will be denied "

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
1. 1. Now when Daoud heard the words of Joab, he was grieved. And he called Nathan his son before Joab, saying, did you indeed drive out Adonija and Jonathan the sons of Solmani from the land?
2. 2. Then Nathan denied, saying, I do not know what you speak of. For how shall I drive them out? Am I in the army of Joab the chief of the armies?
3. 3. When Joab heard this, he was grieved, because Nathan did tell a lie. And Joab said, why have you chosen to tell this great lie against me, O Nathan? Then Nathan went before Joab and slapped him in the face, saying, you are not worth more than a dog before me and before my father.
4. 4. For I shall be the next king of the land. And I shall kill you for this lack of respect you have shown towards me.
5. 5. So Daoud took Joab and put him in prison, saying, let me hear from the mouth of my god in my meditation to night. Then shall your fate be decided.
6. 6. So went Daoud into his upper chamber and wore the ephod. Then he recited the words which were written in the bowl of magia. And he began to see Nymphidis upon the mountain of Beth-El.
7. 7. And Nymphidis said, have you counted Yacob according to that which I commanded you? Then Daoud said, that have I done O lord. And here are the names of all the homos in Yacob. For it took us about a month to get all the names, because Yacob has increased in number.
8. 8. Then Nymphidis said, with the names in these books shall I judge the homos of Yacob. Now tell all the scribes of your land to make it a perpetual work; and let them write family histories. And let all homos have their family histories written upon the tablets and the scrolls.
9. 9. And any house who does not have its family names and genealogies shall be destroyed. Because without this shall it be difficult for me to judge the homos in the day of judgement.
10. Then Nymphidis said, where is the name of Adonija and of Jonathan in the list you have compiled? For I have checked for the family of Solmani and I have not found these names in the lists?
11. Then Daoud said, I was afraid to tell you O lord that they have fled the land. And Abiatar and Simei also fled the land with them. But all these things happened because of Joab. Then Nymphidis said, I do not know why Faulkin chose you to be king. For you are not strong enough before my sight to be made king.
12. For you have allowed Joab to overtake you. Therefore hear what I shall do to you, O Daoud. I shall reject you as king from this moment and I shall make your son Nathan king instead of you.
13. And I shall set Roboam the son of Solmani free also and he shall be king over Sumeria and Nathan your son shall hold on to the Jew who are of lesser population. So shall I punish you for your evil.
14. And I shall also destroy many homos of your land with diseases. So Daoud wept greatly and he was weak.
15. Now Daoud did not return to Nymphidis through meditation. Then Nymphidis sent Gad to him from the mountain at Beth-El. And Gad told Daoud, saying, Satan our god has determined to do evil and no homo can reverse it. Therefore choose which of these evil you prefer.
16. Shall I destroy the land or shall I destroy you and your family? Then Daoud said, tell the lord to spare my family. For it is better for the land to be destroyed, but not a total destruction.
17. Then Nymphidis sent some angels from the mountain at Beth-El and they came with horses to war against the land. And they blew evil diseases into the air of Yacob and many homos died.
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Leiylau(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Roycemadeit:
Could you please share the book in which this is found?
Are you a Christian ?

Why are u eager to read it?

I am a Chinese white witch I treasure such book but you African apes joke with it as if it's a novel . Wat u runaway from in life shall get you in death
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Leiylau(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Today I decree in this passage ( A prophesy ) As David served Yahweh and yeshua / Jesus Christ and was left in ruins so shall all pastors terrezo2002 maxindhouse jesusjnr2020 serve Jesus and be thrown in sor.row for Jesus is the prince of Satan and Yahweh is Satan who has no love for earth ,
For those who dosent know who took jasheb ? He was taken by immortal Atum his friend and organizer of book of light who flew like a wind and steal jasheb from Yahweh his enemy ,
Why Yahweh refused to name Atum as his enemy in his bible surprises me

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

1. Now Joab wept bitterly in the prison, saying, who shall fight my cause? What shall I do to show my innocence? I am he who has served the king with my whole life, but now have I fallen into the wrong side of him.
2. And I know what shall become my history in Yacob. For the same manner wherein the histories of the enemies of Daoud and of our Lord are written shall they also write of me. And the homos of the future shall read of me in a bad light.
3. And they shall make of me an evil soul. Did Denima my daughter not tell me how they write the things in the books? Did she not say of how they had written falsehood from the time of the creation of the homo-erectuses even till this time?
4. And they wrote those things which are not real as if they are real. And the keep silent all other gods in their books because they have made them look like idols. And only Yahweh did they make big in the books.
5. They have kept silent the craftiness of Yeshua the son of our Lord who is now on the right side of our Lord. They did not declare in their books the serpent which Moussa raised up, which is the symbol of the wisdom of the wisdom of the craftiness of Yeshua.
6. And the dove of Yeshua did they write nothing about. This is the symbol of the gentle appearance of Yeshua.
7. Now I fear for my life in this place, because I shall die and the homos of the world after shall see me as evil, because the scribes shall surely write evil concerning me. But all these are the works of Nathan, the son of the king.
8. Curse be upon Nathan because he did this evil against me. Let Nathan be silenced and let his name be scantily mentioned. But blessed be Solmani forever. For his wisdom has been profitable for me in the winning of battles.
9. But the deception of Nathan shall follow after him to his grave. Let me be vindicated in this. Let evil locate Nathan and let his reign upon Yacob be short and unnoticed. Let Nathan be cursed among all generations.
10. For he had borne false witness against me. So shall his portion be among the seeds of Yacob.
11. After Joab had cursed Nathan so much, he fell into a trance in his emotion. Then he saw one whose appearance was like those of the gods. And Largas came towards him and said, do not fear, Joab, for I have seen your lamentations while I observe the world from above.
12. And I shall make sure that the truth of the matter about you is made known to the homos of the future. I shall share the secrets to you about your god whose celestial name is Nymphidis.
13. But in the rebellion of his own self did he give the name Yahweh to himself. And when Reverad our father called us together, he refused to go into the celestial. And his name was called Satan by our father, the Light of Love.
14. Now Joab, strengthen yourself, for I shall destroy Nathan and he shall not be well known in the history of Yacob. And even those who make the genealogies shall prefer to keep silent about him. And the genealogy of Solmani shall be prefered above the genealogy of Nathan.
15. And then shall the kingdom of Yacob be divided into two again. And Sumeria shall be one and the Jews shall be one.
16. And Denima your daughter shall I use to put confusion into the history of Yacob. And the wise homos of the future shall see much error in the books of your lord Satan who manifests himself as the Almighty God.
17. Now when Joab heard this, he was of great comfort.
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Leiylau(f): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
LAMENTATIONS OF JOAB WHO SERVED DAVID GREAT SERVANT OF YAHWEH , AFRICANS SUFFER SO MUCH because THEY SERVED YAHWEH ALWAYS CURSES UPON THEM GOES FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION .

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

1. Now Joab wept bitterly in the prison, saying, who shall fight my cause? What shall I do to show my innocence? I am he who has served the king with my whole life, but now have I fallen into the wrong side of him.
2. And I know what shall become my history in Yacob. For the same manner wherein the histories of the enemies of Daoud and of our Lord are written shall they also write of me. And the homos of the future shall read of me in a bad light.
3. And they shall make of me an evil soul. Did Denima my daughter not tell me how they write the things in the books? Did she not say of how they had written falsehood from the time of the creation of the homo-erectuses even till this time?
4. And they wrote those things which are not real as if they are real. And the keep silent all other gods in their books because they have made them look like idols. And only Yahweh did they make big in the books.
5. They have kept silent the craftiness of Yeshua the son of our Lord who is now on the right side of our Lord. They did not declare in their books the serpent which Moussa raised up, which is the symbol of the wisdom of the wisdom of the craftiness of Yeshua.
6. And the dove of Yeshua did they write nothing about. This is the symbol of the gentle appearance of Yeshua.
7. Now I fear for my life in this place, because I shall die and the homos of the world after shall see me as evil, because the scribes shall surely write evil concerning me. But all these are the works of Nathan, the son of the king.
8. Curse be upon Nathan because he did this evil against me. Let Nathan be silenced and let his name be scantily mentioned. But blessed be Solmani forever. For his wisdom has been profitable for me in the winning of battles.
9. But the deception of Nathan shall follow after him to his grave. Let me be vindicated in this. Let evil locate Nathan and let his reign upon Yacob be short and unnoticed. Let Nathan be cursed among all generations.
10. For he had borne false witness against me. So shall his portion be among the seeds of Yacob.
11. After Joab had cursed Nathan so much, he fell into a trance in his emotion. Then he saw one whose appearance was like those of the gods. And Largas came towards him and said, do not fear, Joab, for I have seen your lamentations while I observe the world from above.
12. And I shall make sure that the truth of the matter about you is made known to the homos of the future. I shall share the secrets to you about your god whose celestial name is Nymphidis.
13. But in the rebellion of his own self did he give the name Yahweh to himself. And when Reverad our father called us together, he refused to go into the celestial. And his name was called Satan by our father, the Light of Love.
14. Now Joab, strengthen yourself, for I shall destroy Nathan and he shall not be well known in the history of Yacob. And even those who make the genealogies shall prefer to keep silent about him. And the genealogy of Solmani shall be prefered above the genealogy of Nathan.
15. And then shall the kingdom of Yacob be divided into two again. And Sumeria shall be one and the Jews shall be one.
16. And Denima your daughter shall I use to put confusion into the history of Yacob. And the wise homos of the future shall see much error in the books of your lord Satan who manifests himself as the Almighty God.
17. Now when Joab heard this, he was of great comfort.
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by terrezo2002(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Leiylau:
[b] Today I decree in this passage ( A prophesy ) As David served Yahweh and yeshua / Jesus Christ and was left in ruins so shall all pastors terrezo2002 maxindhouse jesusjnr2020 serve Jesus and be thrown in sor.row for Jesus is the prince of Satan and Yahweh is Satan who has no love for earth ,

Why are you obsessed with me witch? Well, you are serving punishment in my cage for 10 years. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Roycemadeit(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Leiylau:
Are you a Christian ?

Why are u eager to read it?

I am a Chinese white witch I treasure such book but you African apes joke with it as if it's a novel . Wat u runaway from in life shall get you in death

It's cool if you don't want to share.
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Leiylau(f): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Roycemadeit:

It's cool if you don't want to share.

I will but not now
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Roycemadeit(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Leiylau:
I will but not now
smiley
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Hardquy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
What's all this
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Leiylau(f): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hardquy:
What's all this
that's history written by forces of the universe who are organs of the supreme creator Reverad and immortal called Atum who is against Religion of Yahweh n Allah
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Hardquy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Leiylau:
that's history written by forces of the universe who are organs of the supreme creator Reverad and immortal called Atum who is against Religion of Yahweh n Allah
this teachings are too complicated for a lot of the world to digest

1 Like

Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Leiylau(f): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hardquy:
this teachings are too complicated for a lot of the world to digest
When you live by truth , justice , equity and hunger for knowledge u shall understand it like ABC.
Re: Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R by Roycemadeit(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Leiylau:
I will but not now
Hi
Leiylau
It's been ages...

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Love Are Of God / Bishop Oyedepo Is Greater Than Muhammed / Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.