Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,810 members, 7,834,716 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. (2113 Views)

Please Advice I'm Confused. / Advice!!! I'm Planning On Arranging Thugs To Beat My Sister / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by DontBullshitMe: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Story is fake as shiiiiiiit.

"He" quickly added the visitation to TB Joshua's church in Ikotun when questioned. Who does not know the Synagogue church is in Ikotun?

You will get what you are looking for. grin
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by 1nice(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
BIDOO:

Do you read the part where it was mentioned that those God of men almost raped her? Christ embassy for deliverance? Can you tell me about pastor Chris ex-wife?

You're such a misogynist asshole! This is 2022, stop being a simp! You big senseless stupid misogynistic animal.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Cleveraustine01(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Post of your photo I'm interested
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by 2Radii: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oluchi3:
Good evening. My name is Oluchi, I'm a fashion designer. I sincerely need your advice as I'm so depressed and I'm having suicidal thoughts. I'm really crying as I'm typing now.

Since I was born, I have never been approached by any man. I'm 36 years old and No man has approached me not to talk of proposing love/marriage to me.

It all started when I was in senior secondary school. I noticed no guy ever told me he likes me or write me a letter back then but my friends do receive love letters from our male class mates. Even the ones I'm more beautiful than. Well, I didn't pay attention to it becus I was thinking maybe I was too young for that.

Then I became more concerned about the matter during my HND 1. Through out my ND no single guy ever said Hello, I was so worried. I told my mother she said I should pray about it.

I have gone to different churches for prayers, I have done different deliverance, some pastors even wanted to take advantage of me by sleeping with me but I refused because that's not of God, some have collected lots of money from me in the name of deliverance. I have seen hell cry

I have met with just 3 men in my life and I was the one who actually approached them by the advice given to me. I noticed after like 8 months the relationship will collapse if I ask him when is he coming to pay my bride price. They will just start acting up and the next minute they ghost me.

Even my last relationship that ended (the 3rd guy). We dated for almost a year, he even cheated on me I still forgive him and asked when is he coming to pay my bride price, he started acting up and ended the relationship. It's been 2 years now and no man has approached me.

All my life no man has approached me and I'm really depressed. I try to stay happy and busy but I find it difficult to be happy. I'm depressed. My younger brother is married with 2 kids.

I'm beautiful, hardworking, I dress decent, I'm brown skinned, I'm average height and slim. But I don't know I'm so depressed.
this kind of tin are best discussed with fathers...

Don't ever underestimate the usefulness of Ur father. Sister Goan and meet Ur father, I promise u will come here to thank God.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by culf: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oluchi3:
Good evening. My name is Oluchi, I'm a fashion designer. I sincerely need your advice as I'm so depressed and I'm having suicidal thoughts. I'm really crying as I'm typing now.

Since I was born, I have never been approached by any man. I'm 36 years old and No man has approached me not to talk of proposing love/marriage to me.

It all started when I was in senior secondary school. I noticed no guy ever told me he likes me or write me a letter back then but my friends do receive love letters from our male class mates. Even the ones I'm more beautiful than. Well, I didn't pay attention to it becus I was thinking maybe I was too young for that.

Then I became more concerned about the matter during my HND 1. Through out my ND no single guy ever said Hello, I was so worried. I told my mother she said I should pray about it.

I have gone to different churches for prayers, I have done different deliverance, some pastors even wanted to take advantage of me by sleeping with me but I refused because that's not of God, some have collected lots of money from me in the name of deliverance. I have seen hell cry

I have met with just 3 men in my life and I was the one who actually approached them by the advice given to me. I noticed after like 8 months the relationship will collapse if I ask him when is he coming to pay my bride price. They will just start acting up and the next minute they ghost me.

Even my last relationship that ended (the 3rd guy). We dated for almost a year, he even cheated on me I still forgive him and asked when is he coming to pay my bride price, he started acting up and ended the relationship. It's been 2 years now and no man has approached me.

All my life no man has approached me and I'm really depressed. I try to stay happy and busy but I find it difficult to be happy. I'm depressed. My younger brother is married with 2 kids.

I'm beautiful, hardworking, I dress decent, I'm brown skinned, I'm average height and slim. But I don't know I'm so depressed.

you're worrying yourself because you're a Lady, your time will come and please stop worrying too much, don't settle for anything of guy because of desperation and don't ever consider suicide please. I believe you will get the best soonest.

finally try to be friendly and sociable.

#Funny how I never seriously "toasted" any lady until marriage. hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Sirqt5(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
U don sleep wit the three men to keep dem , abi ? giving up sex too will chase men away cos no more excitement . everybody has their time for marriage , ur isn't yet but no sleep wit men again . it's not sex dat keeps a man
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Vision101(m): 2:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Very pathetic. Definitely a spiritual issue. Do you have such issues in your lineage from your father's and mother's side?

You need to be calm and forget the history that you listed here. Believe that God can solve your problem.

Which church do you worship? Are you born again? If not, get born again. Avoid fornication no matter the temptation. Don't jump unto any man that comes your way because many will like to take advantage of you.

Which state do you reside? Are you ready to make intense sacrifice i.e prayer wise?

I will like to help but I don't know how you can contact me. I can't release my number here. You don't need to meet me face to face but you must be serious and desperate to change your situation through prayers.

With God all things are possible.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Karleb(m): 3:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Maybe because you are not good looking or endowed or both.

I know you won't tell us this if it's true.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by boxer022(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2022
Olu bekee I have a question for you. Are you sure you do not have a spiritual husband or in any spiritual marriage, as this will stop any man from going beyond talking to you and maybe being in a relationship with you but never marriage. Another thing is how do you dress as most guys are attracted by what they see. You don't need to kill yourself over this. You can go home to your mum after confirming that you are not in a spiritual marriage (the way of knowing apart from praying is; do you have sex in the dream, if yes then it's a clear indication that you may have a spiritual husband.) plead with her to pray for you by herself and when going buy her something she likes.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by youngsahito(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2022
Oluchi3:

you can put your pics on your profile just in case.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by frozen70(f): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2022
BIDOO:
Hmm! What a world we're in, it's such a great worried indeed, please no be by force to marry! Look for someone to put you in family way because age is no longer at your advantages in term of reproduction! My cent.

While reading your post, i was patiently waiting for where you will mention that you are a virgin but since I didn't come across that

I have assumed that nothing is wrong with you

So be patient with God

Meanwhile, dont ask men when they are coming to pay your bride price they too are scared of that

But i think the problem is that, you are waiting to date a particular class of men and such men are not ready to settle down

Reduce your choice and taste of men and that doesn't mean that you should date a beast

Secondly, be ready to spend what you habe no matter how little and share it with your partner, men too likes receiving gifts

Men likes women who proves that they are capable and not stingy too

At times we buy favour with our money, that doesn't mean that
you are bribing the person

When next you see a man you like, prove it to him with respect and gift

Men loves respect, so give it to him by showing it to him

Don't push him around, give him your mumu button and if possible, become pregnant for him, especially if he is a bachelor and you must have been to where he lives, so you are sure he is not a married man.
If he doesn't want the pregnancy, keep it you need it more

Lastly, make a man happy and he will find comfort staying or being with you

Men are going through hard times and needs a woman that won't demand from him ans still gives him peace

You can also establish him if you know that he has vision but no money, after marriage set up something for him and you guys will be alright

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by adeoyekay(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2022
frozen70:

While reading your post, i was patiently waiting for where you will mention that you are a virgin but since I didn't come across that

I have assumed that nothing is wrong with you

So be patient with God

Meanwhile, dont ask men when they are coming to pay your bride price they too are scared of that

But i think the problem is that, you are waiting to date a particular class of men and such men are not ready to settle down

Reduce your choice and taste of men and that doesn't mean that you should date a beast

Secondly, be ready to spend what you habe no matter how little and share it with your partner, men too likes receiving gifts

Men likes women who proves that they are capable and not stingy too

At times we buy favour with our money, that doesn't mean that
you are bribing the person

When next you see a man you like, prove it to him with respect and gift

Men loves respect, so give it to him by showing it to him

Don't push him around, give him your mumu button and if possible, become pregnant for him, especially if he is a bachelor and you must have been to where he lives, so you are sure he is not a married man.
If he doesn't want the pregnancy, keep it you need it more

Lastly, make a man happy and he will find comfort staying or being with you

Men are going through hard times and needs a woman that won't demand from him ans still gives him peace

You can also establish him if you know that he has vision but no money, after marriage set up something for him and you guys will be alright
Weldone, I think this is okay.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by jesmond3945: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Oluchi3:

My dear why seek validation? Let me tell you even if a man approaches you today and you get married, you will still not be happy in the long run. Happiness come from within. Please anything that reminds you of your being single cut it off, even if is your mother, please cut it off. I know is not easy, probably you love kids but they would all come in God's time. A man would never replace internal happiness. Thats why you see married women still unhappy.
Always smile, eat well, dress well, hang out, show confidence, nobody approaches a grumpy, moody person. Also change your environment, go to upmobile areas. To be frank with you guys are scared to approach because of economic reasons. You girls like to bill and many guy know this. They would only approach when they are financially strong.
Please, dm me, if you are willing.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by JohnNgene: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Nwanyi ọma, if your name is really Oluchi or you're really Igbo, biko listen to me.

Your solution is not in any church ndi ọcha. Go back home to your village jee mee salaka. Salaka is not rituals or diabolical. It is simply omenala. You will probably kill a fowl and eat it with roast yam and palm oil.

Mana if you're not Igbo, you still need to go to your village and connect with your roots or ancestors. Ọ dikwa very important.

You could send me a message on WhatsApp on 0909 5000 603 ka anyi kpaa nkata.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Daniel7543: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2022
adeoyekay:
I would.have apply, but you are older than me.

Please fast and pray about it.
Werey grin.

Shey her kpekus na application wey you wan apply??

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by adeoyekay(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2022
Daniel7543:
Werey grin.

Shey her kpekus na application wey you wan apply??
Avoid a vulgar language, anyway, am catching cruise.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Daniel7543: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2022
adeoyekay:
Avoid a vulgar language, anyway, am catching cruise.
Lol, Na normal guys banter bro. Besides I put a laughing emoji at the front. No issue there!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2022
No man has approached you all your life? That's a lie. It's okay to state your worries without exaggerations, yunno?

Men must have certainly approached you at some points in your life, including online.. To say that no man has come into your DM all your life is nothing but lies.

Even male scammers with stolen female pictures get 50 DMs in a day. One male scammer on Nairaland got 500 DMs in one day.

The problem I see here is that you're probably too conventional, that is - expecting men (strangers) to walk up to you physically and propose marriage. The world has evolved. Don't fail to evolve too.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Acidosis(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2022
Oluchi3:

Even my last relationship that ended (the 3rd guy). We dated for almost a year, he even cheated on me I still forgive him and asked when is he coming to pay my bride price , he started acting up and ended the relationship. It's been 2 years now and no man has approached me.

What in the name of traditional question is this, Oluchi3?? This is 2022. There are many ways to "tame" your man at 35 without appearing desperate. If you think that your man is responsible (and comes from a responsible home), try getting pregnant for him. You're not going to lose anything. That's what I will do if I were female, approaching my 40s.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by frozen70(f): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2022
adeoyekay:
Weldone, I think this is okay.

I think so too, let her start this method lets see if it will work
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by faithfull18(f): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Acidosis:

What in the name of traditional question is this, Oluchi3?? This is 2022. There are many ways to "tame" your man at 35 without appearing desperate. If you think that your man is responsible (and comes from a responsible home), try getting pregnant for him. You're not going to lose anything. That's what I will do if I were female, approaching my 40s.

Get pregnant ke, @OP, are you going to do it God's way or the world's way?? because I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Lannister360: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2022
SocialJustice:
Nigerian girls and marriage. Funny you. Let it go and start living your life. Go on vacations and enjoy yourself. Laugh more, stop making face anywhere you go like you are some walking corpse. Focus on your career and building yourself. Start using your youth to accumulate wealth for your old age.

Worse case scenario, you'll have kids that will be there for you when you are old.

The biggest problem with your type is you hold so much discrimination against a certain type of people in society. Unfortunately for you, you have fallen into a category containing such people. Now you want to kill your self.

You better wake up.

Mr vacation, you realise you are talking to a Nigerian? How many Nigerians do you know that have the privilege of going for vacation? You yourself your work or business de give you the money and the space for vacation? Abi na travelling to the village you de call vacation.

Make una de think before una de talk abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by SocialJustice: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Lannister360:

Mr vacation, you realise you are talking to a Nigerian? How many Nigerians do you know that have the privilege of going for vacation? You yourself your work or business de give you the money and the space for vacation? Abi na travelling to the village you de call vacation.

Make una de think before una de talk abeg.
No be everybody dey live crase man life like you. I am almost perpetually on vacation. Vacation does not mean going to London or even leaving your state. It is going to a place where you find rest and refresh.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Acidosis(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2022
faithfull18:

Get pregnant ke, @OP, are you going to do it God's way or the world's way?? because I am not understanding.

God's way is complete abstinence from sex and anything that relates to sex (kisses, romance, etc.). If God's way has been her method, then it's totally fine to maintain her stance.

If these things (sex, etc.) are already playing out in her relationship, then making efforts to get pregnant for a responsible man ( from a responsible family) at her age is definitely something I would recommend (to those that prioritize the idea of making or raising babies).

Majority of the marriages you see today were initiated by women. Forget the proposal videos you see around. Women often make the move, they just do it differently and with self-respect. When men make the move, it is often because they're in a competition with other suitors (a very disastrous move when the love is not genuine).

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Neptunium(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2022
OP's DMs is full now. Nice tactic.

As for men not approaching you, lies. Men approach ugly n beautiful woman alike. Maybe u dey form shakara in your earlier years now age dey show for your face.

But your NL DMs is full now, problem solved

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Bbbwings: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
henrimoto:
.... Plenty Age is still on her side for reproduction. Even @ late 40's, many women still give birth.
With risk
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by belcom10(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Visit the Lord's chosen church. God will locate you.

Oluchi3:
Do you know how many deliverance I have done? You won't understand what I've been through in the name of deliverance. I just don't want to talk more about it. I have made up my mind to remain in my church which is catholic church.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by belcom10(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
You better don't accept any proposal from anyone here. Those saying you should put your picture here are not with good intentions, they will only take advantage of your story. Pitying is not love and cannot sustain marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Kirkman: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Oluchi3:
Do you know how many deliverance I have done? You won't understand what I've been through in the name of deliverance. I just don't want to talk more about it. I have made up my mind to remain in my church which is catholic church.
The best decision that you ever made.. just out of curiosity, so no one in your church has asked you out at all?
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Lannister360: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
SocialJustice:
No be everybody dey live crase man life like you. I am almost perpetually on vacation. Vacation does not mean going to London or even leaving your state. It is going to a place where you find rest and refresh.
Mumu, na that one be vacation? Nigeria don really condition some people mind, you go outside go buy bread you go call am vacation, you attend wedding on Saturday you go call am vacation, you go your guy house go chill and gist you go call am vacation. Orzuor.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by 22o62021: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Men leave you because you always ask them to come and pay for your bride price

The bible said. He who finds a wife not she who finds a husband.

Allow men to find you worthy of marriage.

Well, keep on toasting Men, one day some will fall for you.

Two of my female neighbours

One is 43 and the other 38 just got husbands recently.

43 own her marriage is this month while the other is next month.

Desperation is your problem.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Rrchrd(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Reach out to me I can help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies While Sleeping With Neighbors Wife / Is It Right For Couples To Hide Their Salaries From Each Other? / 5 Common Kitchen Layout & Shapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.