Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. (2082 Views)

Please Advice I'm Confused. / Advice!!! I'm Planning On Arranging Thugs To Beat My Sister / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Oluchi3: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good evening. My name is Oluchi, I'm a fashion designer. I sincerely need your advice as I'm so depressed and I'm having suicidal thoughts. I'm really crying as I'm typing now.

Since I was born, I have never been approached by any man. I'm 36 years old and No man has approached me not to talk of proposing love/marriage to me.

It all started when I was in senior secondary school. I noticed no guy ever told me he likes me or write me a letter back then but my friends do receive love letters from our male class mates. Even the ones I'm more beautiful than. Well, I didn't pay attention to it becus I was thinking maybe I was too young for that.

Then I became more concerned about the matter during my HND 1. Through out my ND no single guy ever said Hello, I was so worried. I told my mother she said I should pray about it.

I have gone to different churches for prayers, I have done different deliverance, some pastors even wanted to take advantage of me by sleeping with me but I refused because that's not of God, some have collected lots of money from me in the name of deliverance. I have seen hell cry

I have met with just 3 men in my life and I was the one who actually approached them by the advice given to me. I noticed after like 8 months the relationship will collapse if I ask him when is he coming to pay my bride price. They will just start acting up and the next minute they ghost me.

Even my last relationship that ended (the 3rd guy). We dated for almost a year, he even cheated on me I still forgive him and asked when is he coming to pay my bride price, he started acting up and ended the relationship. It's been 2 years now and no man has approached me.

All my life no man has approached me and I'm really depressed. I try to stay happy and busy but I find it difficult to be happy. I'm depressed. My younger brother is married with 2 kids.

I'm beautiful, hardworking, I dress decent, I'm brown skinned, I'm average height and slim. But I don't know I'm so depressed.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by BIDOO(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmm! What a world we're in, it's such a great worried indeed, please no be by force to marry! Look for someone to put you in family way because age is no longer at your advantages in term of reproduction! My cent.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eiya, I think you need deliverance, please locate any Christ embassy church around you or any other living church for deliverance
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by BIDOO(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
BIDOO:
Hmm! What a world we're in, it's such a great worried indeed, please no be by force to marry! Look for someone to put you in family way because age is no longer at your advantages in term of reproduction! My cent.
Oluchi3:
Good evening. My name is Oluchi, I'm a fashion designer. I sincerely need your advice as I'm so depressed and I'm having suicidal thoughts. I'm really crying as I'm typing now.

Since I was born, I have never been approached by any man. I'm 36 years old and No man has approached me not to talk of proposing love/marriage to me.

It all started when I was in senior secondary school. I noticed no guy ever told me he likes me or write me a letter back then but my friends do receive love letters from our male class mates. Even the ones I'm more beautiful than. Well, I didn't pay attention to it becus I was thinking maybe I was too young for that.

Then I became more concerned about the matter during my HND 1. Through out my ND no single guy ever said Hello, I was so worried. I told my mother she said I should pray about it.

I have gone to different churches for prayers, I have done different deliverance, some pastors even wanted to take advantage of me by sleeping with me but I refused because that's not of God. I have seen hell cry

I have met with just 3 men in my life and I was the one who actually approached them by the advice given to me. I noticed after like 8 months the relationship will collapse if I ask him when is he coming to pay my bride price. They will just start acting up and the next minute they ghost me.

Even my last relationship that just ended (the 3rd guy). We dated for almost a year, he even cheated on me I still forgive him and asked when is he coming to pay my bride price, he started acting up and ended the relationship. It's been 2 years now and no single guy has approached me.

All my life no man has approached me and I'm really depressed. I try to stay happy and busy but I find it difficult to be happy. I'm depressed. My younger brother is married with 2 kids.

I'm beautiful, hardworking, I dress decent, I'm brown skinned, I'm average height and slim. But I don't know I'm so depressed.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by adeoyekay(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oluchi3:

I have gone to different churches for prayers, I have done different deliverance, some pastors even wanted to take advantage of me by sleeping with me but I refused because that's not of God. I have seen hell cry

Even my last relationship that just ended (the 3rd guy). We dated for almost a year, he even cheated on me I still forgive him and asked when is he coming to pay my bride price, he started acting up and ended the relationship. It's been 2 years now and no single guy has approached me.

I would.have apply, but you are older than me.

Please fast and pray about it.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by chosengocap: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Do not be depressed . Stop having this negative feeling A real good guy who will love you sincerely and marry you will approach and toast you in no distant time. Believe me .

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by BIDOO(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Eiya, I think you need deliverance, please locate any Christ embassy church around you or any other living church for deliverance

Do you read the part where it was mentioned that those God of men almost raped her? Christ embassy for deliverance? Can you tell me about pastor Chris ex-wife?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by blazingblender(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
It's no big deal girl ...
Take a pen ...
Make a classy list of the qualities you want in your ideal man ...
Make sure it's top notch ...
Make sure you Don't settle for less ...
Then next is to find the kind of guy you listed out ...
When you find him ...
Don't try to desperately follow him up ...
you can just normalize a friendship with him
Make him fall for you with your intelligence and ability to solve some of his problems (guys love that alot ) and don't let him know you love him ...
Don't even show like you love him ...
Focus on one
But keep tracking him until you get him...
Don't try to show any form of desperation
Then you invite me for your wedding ..
Cus I love fried rice with mature chicken laps and cold maltina

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Lima98(f): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
adeoyekay:
I would.have apply, but you are older than me.

Please fast and pray about it.
is it an application that you would have apply
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by SocialJustice: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerian girls and marriage. Funny you. Let it go and start living your life. Go on vacations and enjoy yourself. Laugh more, stop making face anywhere you go like you are some walking corpse. Focus on your career and building yourself. Start using your youth to accumulate wealth for your old age.

Worse case scenario, you'll have kids that will be there for you when you are old.

The biggest problem with your type is you hold so much discrimination against a certain type of people in society. Unfortunately for you, you have fallen into a category containing such people. Now you want to kill your self.

You better wake up.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Oluchi3: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Do you know how many deliverance I have done? You won't understand what I've been through in the name of deliverance. I just don't want to talk more about it. I have made up my mind to remain in my church which is catholic church.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by faithfull18(f): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmn!
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by faithfull18(f): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oluchi3:
Do you know how many deliverance I have done? You won't understand what I've been through in the name of deliverance. I just don't want to talk more about it. I have made up my mind to remain in my church which is catholic church.
Including MFM?
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Lima98(f): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oluchi3:

Even my last relationship that ended (the 3rd guy). We dated for almost a year, he even cheated on me I still forgive him and asked when is he coming to pay my bride price, he started acting up and ended the relationship. It's been 2 years now and no single guy has approached me.

May God help you through sister I actually don't have anything to say about this
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Lima98(f): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
SocialJustice:
Nigerian girls and marriage. Funny you. Let it go and start living your life. Go on vacations and enjoy yourself. Laugh more, stop making face anywhere you go like you are some walking corpse. Focus on your career and building yourself. Start using your youth to accumulate wealth for your old age.

Worse case scenario, you'll have kids that will be there for you when you are old.

The biggest problem with your type is you hold so much discrimination against a certain type of people in society. Unfortunately for you, you have fallen into a category containing such people. Now you want to kill your self.

You better wake up.
well said oluchi3 I think this make sense
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by slan87(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
I guess you know deep down your heart that this isn't ordinary, then you also need to go extra miles in terms of prayer
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oluchi3:
Catholic Church are not so good in handling this kind of situation, I still advise you take my advise, be strong and don’t give up. You’ll laugh last

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by pstemma1990: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oluchi3:
I hardly comment on post like this, but let me tell you few things that u need to know...

It's not about how many times u have undergone for deliverance, it's all about going to the right place, how can a deliverance minister want to sleep with u, then how will his prayer work for u?..

Frankly speaking what u are passing through aren't ordinary, even deaf and dumb on the streets have guys approaching them... Then how much more u, not even for once.....

Don't leave ur church, but look for a Bible believing church and attend prayers and deliverance, u and i know that Catholic church doesn't pray some prayers....

If u are in Abj or Nasarawa state I can link u up with a ministry that u can go for deliverance and prayers..

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Oluchi3: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
faithfull18:

Including MFM?
Infact I have been to MFM and synagogue at ikotun. For 7 years I have been doing deliverance in different churches. If I write the experience many people would think maybe I'm telling lies. I have come across both fake and real pastors.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Lonestar124: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Maybe na Ogbanje shocked

Just try and get one child by all means before you clock 40years..

Just focus on getting a child out of wedlock, forget about marriage in your mind....

You'll see the magic, it is because you are bothered so much about marriage in your head, that is why husband are not coming...

There are certain good things we have to be non-chalant of it before it comes or happens in our lives..

Don't be depressed dear....

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Boogyman557: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool SPIRITUAL tinz and tinz are involve..

it's only those that walks the path of the hidden CALABASH can understand...

I can help u but I don't want to involve my self since I don't know u and have not seen u in PESIN..

I hope u get the help u need..

PEACE BE UNTO U..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
There’s nothing wrong with you , you don’t need any deliverance, you just haven’t met your soulmate yet and God is protecting you from getting into the wrong hands , keep your faith alive , erase the negative thoughts , God probably wants you to be the new Virgin Mary, maybe nah you go birth Another Jesu, Your Joseph will come soon , don’t rush .
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by fman(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
faithfull18:

Including MFM?
Don't just go there,!!
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by faithfull18(f): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:

Don't just go there,!!
I went already
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by VOsimhen144(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aunty sorry.

Most of you ladies will be forming, selecting and rejecting good suitors in your young age. But when old age comes knocking at the door you ladies will start crying fowl looking for any man to marry.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by henrimoto(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
BIDOO:
.... Plenty Age is still on her side for reproduction. Even @ late 40's, many women still give birth.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Foodqueen(f): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Be careful about the messages you will be receiving from here.

Scammers will full your dm.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by Helpout12345: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Na wah ooo. Things dey ooo.

How is your social life like?
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
BIDOO:

Do you read the part where it was mentioned that those God of men almost raped her? Christ embassy for deliverance? Can you tell me about pastor Chris ex-wife?

Some of us are wise, rozzz overwise

blazingblender:

Don't even show like you love him ...
Focus on one
But keep tracking him until you get him...
Don't try to show any form of desperation

This could be more damaging, this is real life and not Bollywood
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
This format again? ROFLMAO.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by fman(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
meobizy:
Have u used it before?
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
meobizy:

What format?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man / The Musa Family (parent Of Abducted Children In The Uk Needs Help) / A Tribute To My Loving And Capable Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.