Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Living With A Crazy Wife + How To Manage Crazy Girlfriends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living With A Crazy Wife + How To Manage Crazy Girlfriends (214 Views)

Is It Advisable For A Married Man To Tell His Wife How Much He Earns? / Living With My Married Elder Sister / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living With A Crazy Wife + How To Manage Crazy Girlfriends by ZubbyTrump: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Every now and then, you walk into a bar and find a man drowning his deepest sorrows in the ears of that one friend who he is sure can never get tired of listening; that one friend who never nags nor gives him the heat he gets from his woman at home. That friend of course is alcohol. But why is it so? Why do women seem to be impossible to cohabit with peacefully? How are the ones living happily doing it?

Click on the link below to understand all there is to living with women; how to manage their inanities and eccentricities without needing to involve a third party.

https://relationshipzones.com/why-is-my-wife-crazy-top-answers/

Re: Living With A Crazy Wife + How To Manage Crazy Girlfriends by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
there is only ONE WAY to deal with a crazy partner... and thats to GET RID OF HER!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Marriage, Filming S£X TAPE, Youtube Saga | CHITCHAT With Nj | Episode 1 / Miminhnuo / How Nigerian Parents Can Build Generational Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.