Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem (859 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Dainy1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
So, we relocated to a new environment. The formal school is too far from us. So, I decided to look for a closer school. Although it was a small school, I didn't inspect the environment very well too, but I was told by neighbors that they teach very well.
I took my daughter there, and made all the payment (35k)
After school the very first day, she came home and said she's not going there again that her class smells an offensive odour. her class mates told her and showed her a broken socker way that is behind her class window covered by curtains. Very irritating and smelling.
Secondly, primary 3, 4 and 5 are merged together and they teach them same topic.
I went there and comfirm everything.

The problem is, I want a refund and the woman told me her husband said, I can not get a refund after payment.
That the only alternative is to leave my daughter's there for this term.
Just a day after payment, I can't get a refund.
I don't want problem with this woman and her school but how can I go about This? I really need a refund.

The school environment is bad and not healthy for children at all. I'm sure if all the parents should check the back side of the classes, they will feel so sorry for their children.
Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Odetokun3(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerians are used to the bad practice of claiming no refund.

Please change your daughter's school immediately and put some efforts in trying to recover the funds. But let her stop attending the school immediately.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Mrsoft3(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dainy1:
So, we relocated to a new environment. The formal school is too far from us. So, I decided to look for a closer school. Although it was a small school, I didn't inspect the environment very well too, but I was told by neighbors that they teach very well.
After school the very first day, she came home and said she's not going there again that her class smells an offensive odour. her class mates told her and showed her a broken socker way that is behind her class window covered by curtains. Very irritating and smelling.
Secondly, primary 3, 4 and 5 are merged together and they teach them same topic.

The problem is, I want a refund and the woman told me her husband said, I can not get a refund after payment.
I don't want problem with this woman and her school but how can I go about This? I really need a refund.

The school environment is bad and not healthy for children at all. I'm sure if all the parents should check the back side of the classes, they will feel so sorry for their children.

Meet with the husband and talk to him man to man if he refuses then I would advice you to free them if the money is something you can let go.

But you can go the other way with them, drag them and give them a bad name which Will affect the reputation of the school, you can go dirty.

Why am I telling you this? It's because everything in life boils down to choice and you should know what the repercussion or say what the effect of every choice can bring

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Mindlog: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dainy1:

You made a grave mistake of not inspecting the "school" before enrolling your child. the "school" ought to be shut down. Just inform the woman, your daughter will not be showing up on Monday but the "school" will be showing up on social media with the state's ministry of education tagged. They will refund you the money but that place needs to be shut down,

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Coly2012(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Go there take a photo of the environment and use it to play a mind game on them, telling them you will report the Case to the ministry if you are not refund, main y get your daughter out of there immediately.but no it that your money will not come complete if they have given her uniform, books and other things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Dollarsea: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
It's like you are going there to do "gentleman" ontop your hard earned money.

To add to the advise up there, when next you are going just be playing this song by Fela, "I nor be gentleman at all oo..." trust me, you will naturally "activate" when you get there lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by BurialGround: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
There's no way that money will be refunded to you because they are not the one expelling your child. Just forget about the money.
Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Foodqueen(f): 1:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Go there

Don't say a word to anyone

Start taking pics of all the horrible site u can see

She will definitely run after you with your money.

Or u involve the police. Na this Kain case them de like besides the school will quickly answer you cos it won't be good for the image of the school.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Mystery9(m): 2:12am On Sep 17, 2022
You took your child there without a proper survey shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Dainy1(m): 3:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Coly2012:
Go there take a photo of the environment and use it to play a mind game on them, telling them you will report the Case to the ministry if you are not refund, main y get your daughter out of there immediately.but no it that your money will not come complete if they have given her uniform, books and other things.
They've not given her anything. Just a day after payment. I have stopped her from going there already
Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by juman(m): 3:15am On Sep 17, 2022
They gave good advice already.

But please report the school to the ministry to close the school.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Dainy1(m): 3:16am On Sep 17, 2022
BurialGround:
There's no way that money will be refunded to you because they are not the one expelling your child. Just forget about the money.
But why? Is that the policy everywhere?
Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Dainy1(m): 3:17am On Sep 17, 2022
Mystery9:
You took your child there without a proper survey shocked shocked shocked
My mistake. I know
Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by Dainy1(m): 3:20am On Sep 17, 2022
juman:
They gave good advice already.

But please report the school to the ministry to close the school.
That's the part I'm thinking of. To be honest the school need to be shut down, but she might see me as enemy of progress and we live in this environment now.
People are so mean this days.
Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by juman(m): 3:37am On Sep 17, 2022
Dainy1:
That's the part I'm thinking of. To be honest the school need to be shut down, but she might see me as enemy of progress and we live in this environment now.
People are so mean this days.

We are the government.
We cannot close our eyes to bad environment of the school.
The ministry need to do something.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by oluwaseyi0: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Take video and pictures

Post on social media and tag ministry of education

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This My Daughter's School Head Teacher Problem by frozen70(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dainy1:

If truly what you said is real

Tell her that when next you come, you will mske sure that uou came during assembly and disgrace and expose them and you will advise other parents to withdraw their wards from that school since they breed infections and they teach nonsense

Then the next plan is to report them to the local government health officers and sanitary inspection officers in the local department

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Sponsors Wife Abroad So She Could Meet Her Soulmate / Friends Are Family Too You Know / Son Drags 96 Year Old Father To Court For Taking Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.