Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" (20575 Views)

Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by adioolayi(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2022
grin cheesy

Situations like this explains why major aspirants, who have been in the game of naija politics for a long time , avoids granting interviews...Because, things they say are a tool for propaganda grin cheesy angry cheesy

You can see Obi's interview with CNN yesterday, oppositions media soldiers already labelling Obi's as tired and full of same rhetorics....to the point that LP supporters are now advising Obi to also stop granting interviews for now, till campaign starts atleast.

The objective here is to shield aspirants from uttering statements that can be turned and used as a tool for propaganda cheesy grin grin

That's Nigeria's politics.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by REALretep(m): 5:47am On Sep 17, 2022
The presidency of Nigeria is not for you Oga
God forbid BAT thing

3 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by kingthreat(m): 5:48am On Sep 17, 2022
Racoon:
Forget it. No sane person should be fooled by this fella with this stupid damage control. Was Kashim Shettima "ruthless" against insecurity when he deliberately endangered the lives of the poor Chibok girls by ignoring a FG high security Intel to moved the students to safeer areas thereby allowing BH to kidnap them?

What "ruthlessness" was this BH kingpin demonstrating when he openly elevated the Borno state commissioner of education under his reign shortly after the infamous Chibok school girls kidnap instead of demoting or sacking her from the state civil service and handing over for criminal prosecution for abandoning her students to such cruel fate while her own daughters were ferried to safety?

Meanwhile, the said conspiring school principal thoroughly ensured that her two daughters were not within the vicinity of GSS Chibok when BH terrorists came calling.

How was Kashim Shettima still "ruthless" with the BH inflicted insecurity when one of the sect most wanted terrorists-Kabiru Sokoto the mastermind of the Christmas eve bombing in Madalla-Niger State was arrested in Borno State Liason Office in Abuja. This man is a confirm terrorist.

Stop being silly. How can you blame a governor for being soft on Boko Haram? In your village, them tell you say na governor dey control army abi?
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Brushstrokes20: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2022
The bloodthirsty terrorist is high on cow dung again undecided... What the senile simpleton is saying in essence is Nigeria needs a CHRONIC LOOTER / KILLER like abacha (r.i.p kudirat abiola etc)

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION undecided

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by OdogwuMike(m): 6:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Chai. This one is even the worse. In a democracy, the word ruthless shouldn't exist. Does this guy think we are running a autocracy here. The guy is. Dictator, and will likely personally see to the death of his Principal in record time. Anyone that vote for this clown is completely sick in the head!

7 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Newton2024: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Racoon:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7335132/shettima-nigeria-needs-abachas-hospitality#116704669

https://www.thecable.ng/shettima-i-was-misquoted-on-abachas-hospitality-nigeria-needs-his-ruthlessness/amp
Islamic terrorists in APC always using english to explain english. They think Nigerians are Foolish and stupid. I don't blame you though. You are right.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by fcbelle72(f): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Newton2024: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Stop being silly. How can you blame a governor for being soft on Boko Haram? In your village, them tell you say na governor dey control army abi?
Your monicker shows you are a muslim terrorist. Forget it. No sane person should be fooled by this fella with this stupid damage control. Was Kashim Shettima "ruthless" against insecurity when he deliberately endangered the lives of the poor Chibok girls by ignoring a FG high security Intel to moved the students to safeer areas thereby allowing BH to kidnap them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Newton2024: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2022
fcbelle72:
....You are a mumu man
Are you an Islam'ic terrorist like Shetima? What "ruthlessness" was this BH kingpin demonstrating when he openly elevated the Borno state commissioner of education under his reign shortly after the infamous Chibok school girls kidnap instead of demoting or sacking her from the state civil service and handing over for criminal prosecution for abandoning her students to such cruel fate while her own daughters were ferried to safety?

Meanwhile, the said conspiring school principal thoroughly ensured that her two daughters were not within the vicinity of GSS Chibok when BH terrorists came calling.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by spinna: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Hmm e fit be lie o..

but the words rhyme.. with all the journalists there they all missed the word? Hospitality. ..taciturnity

Hmm well even Nija school teachers and graduates sef dey miss English

And still comes off as admiration for the tyrant
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Jitooka: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Thee Governor enabled them on that kidnap, he is complicit.

5 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Enyimbamercedes: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by David160(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by sonofthunder: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Racoon:
Forget it. No sane person should be fooled by this fella with this stupid damage control. Was Kashim Shettima "ruthless" against insecurity when he deliberately endangered the lives of the poor Chibok girls by ignoring a FG high security Intel to moved the students to safeer areas thereby allowing BH to kidnap them?

What "ruthlessness" was this BH kingpin demonstrating when he openly elevated the Borno state commissioner of education under his reign shortly after the infamous Chibok school girls kidnap instead of demoting or sacking her from the state civil service and handing over for criminal prosecution for abandoning her students to such cruel fate while her own daughters were ferried to safety?

How was Kashim Shettima still "ruthless" with the BH inflicted insecurity when one of the sect most wanted terrorists-Kabiru Sokoto the mastermind of the Christmas eve bombing in Madalla-Niger State was arrested in Borno State Liason Office in Abuja. This man is a confirm terrorist.

I have always said it.... Hatred will never allow some people to accept the truth even when it stares them right in the face.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by deltateam: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Racoon:

Afonjas will avoid this post because of Tinubu. People who didn't see anything wrong with a man with dementia and other health issues just because of tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Brushstrokes20: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2022
God has been using this unrepentant terrorist to warn SANE Nigerians that the druggie will be worse than pharaoh, Hitler, idi amin, and various NOTORIOUS LOOTERS!.... # VOTE WISELY COME 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Mozegee: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Any one in his or her right sense of mind who vote for Apc is cruel and wicked, imagine voting this kind of person in power,we are completely doom.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by EagleNest(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2022
Imagine Tinubu and Shetima on driver's seat of Nigeria affairs, it will be another hell. Is it that Nigerians simply like suffering?

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Yonsxp: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2022
Stop trying to twist and turn. Stop trying to apologize for who and what you are.

Shettima is Tinubus Achilles hills.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by casppyjay: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2022
festacman:
What was the essence of mentioning Abacha? Isn't this loading a gun, aiming at one's leg and pulling the trigger?

its like someone telling the job interview I intend to be ruthless on diz job and tenacity like hitler
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Ckonnet: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2022
festacman:
What was the essence of mentioning Abacha? Isn't this loading a gun, aiming at one's leg and pulling the trigger?

Ask me oo
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by seunayantokun(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2022
In repairing, terrorists destroy humanity.
Shetima has just shown you that.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2022
I no understand

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Mathiasa(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2022
This man is working for Atiku, it's best Tinubu knows now. Imagine Abacha and Buhari grin grin grin.
Obi for president.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by GEEBITE: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2022
What an irony that he is eulogising the same Abacha who used " ruthlessness" to drive Tinubu into exile for close to 4 years. Really laughable.
Racoon:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7335132/shettima-nigeria-needs-abachas-hospitality#116704669

https://www.thecable.ng/shettima-i-was-misquoted-on-abachas-hospitality-nigeria-needs-his-ruthlessness/amp

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by stanisbaratheon: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2022
festacman:

Exactly.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by ambale(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Mr shettima save us the crap you are just yarning ojere cheesy

Which one is ruthlessness again, abi ori don dey pain una gidigan ni

Funny enough, your supporters do say buhari is the best thing to ever happened to Nigeria, but you and your boss tinubu have never acknowledged that fact

Are you saying your supporters are dumb or what? cheesy
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Born2Breed(f): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2022
grin grin grin

This man should just rest.

He is not good with words. Just doing more damages.

Which kain oyana be dis?

Well, good he is speaking his mind so those thinking of voting him and his principal will have a quick rethink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Commissioner Of Police Consoles Bereaved Man, Gives Him Motorcycle (photo) / Osinbajo Meets With Military Service Chiefs in Abuja (photos) / APC NWC Approves New National Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.