Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me (18065 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari / 'Akpabio Left N500bn Debt, Petitioned EFCC To Freeze State Account'- Assam Assam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by olamike02: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2022
When Reno was maligning PMB all these IPOB terrorists wailing here were hailing him. Now he is in their black book because it's the turn of Saint Obi the Pandora.
All of you will get sense when Obi ba lule next year.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Reno idiot is nothing but an inconsequential void human...an idiot like that shouldn't be given attention at all. A twitter warrior but an ant in reality.

If you think PO I know care about you or your existence, you're mistaken.

Lol. You must be confusing Peter Obi with someone else then because the Obi I know is spiteful, petty, vindictive and duplicitous. Ala "don't vote for Yoruba Party" type of ethnic jingoism and malevolent character.

Why you are all trying to launder this man's image to present him some squeaky clean messiah is beyond me given we have a lot of history on Obi that shows precisely who and what he is.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2022
olamike02:

When Reno was maligning PMB all these IPOB terrorists wailing here were hailing him. Now he is in their black book because it's the turn of Saint Obi the Pandora.
All of you will get sense when Obi ba lule next year.

Don't mind them. They are all hypocrites and pretenders like Obi himself.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Declan360(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
If you get this correct you win some cash
question
1. whos Online presidential candidate that will lose in real life election ?

Sir, Why not help me with 4k ? If u do, u would be saving a soul in dire need.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2022
omenka:
Seven years, thisam and FFK insulted the government and Buhari but nothing happened to them- not a lawsuit, not any threats, either from the government or anyone supporting the government.

Today, the tables have turned and the same people that deified both of them queue up every damn day to curse and threaten them and their children. Now this.

This is what zombielike support of a politician gets you- tyrants feigning democrats.
shatap
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by zionstaar75: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2022
MasterJayJay:
If Reno suffers from erectile dysfunction, he will blame Peter Obi

Meanwhile, Charles Awuzie is roasting Reno Mockery on Facebook.

so what are we supposed to do with this?
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2022
omenka:
Coming from those who used to say his rants against Buhari and Tinubu were an expression of freedom of speech.

You see, Pandora isn't different from his little pesky minions. They can't take a pinch of what they give others in truckloads.
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by MasterJayJay: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2022
zionstaar75:
so what are we supposed to do with this?

We? Are you a legion? If you see wetin no concern you, you wakapass.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Talawaka: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2022
When you start running with the hare and hunting with the hounds, you are bound to lose your balance at some point.

I wish Wendell Simlin all the best in his war of attrition with fellow TANoids. cool
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by udeh3(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Peter Obi no be your mate.

Charles Awuzie is still waiting for your Dear Charles so he can burst your bubbles as a broke ass, liar. Tuokpe House you claimed to be yours

Infact, I have gone through the full details of Dr Charles. He really dealth with Reno and I felt this is too much for Reno
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by blackpanda: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Jflex07:
Hypocrite ..you didn't support buhari blindly? Are you not currently supporting tinubu blindly? Why Obi own dey pain you when you do same thing.

No sir, I don't support Tinubu blindly. All of them are rogues, including obi. What I hate is pretense
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Versal: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2022
This guy, struggling to stay relevant
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Versal: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Peter Obi no be your mate.

Charles Awuzie is still waiting for your Dear Charles so he can burst your bubbles as a broke ass, liar. Tuokpe House you claimed to be yours
You username shaaa grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Patriotsleague: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Obi is this evil?
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2022
ru see why the saying that high age doesnt equate to maturity. reno is lyk a kid always throwing tantrum on P O mater. he needs to grow up and stop disgracing his family name.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Immunity04: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2022
Reno Reply Charles Awuzie first before we can take you serious
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Johnjanrt: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
question
Peter Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by duality(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2022
blackpanda:
He was the best sweetest angel when he was fighting buhari. Now that he's exposing Peter Obi, Igbos can't take it grin

But you people also called him Ipob when he was fighting Buhari. Are you people that confused?
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by ChukwuObe: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Reno idiot is nothing but an inconsequential void human...an idiot like that shouldn't be given attention at all. A twitter warrior but an ant in reality.

If you think PO I know care about you or your existence, you're mistaken.

If this petition is written against Pandora, many fools and Ipob terrorists will be here accusing Tinubu and his supporters. Now they are so foolish and idiotic to quikly say the petition is not from Obi. What a shame. If not from Obi, who has Reno just been against lately? Or is it Tinubu that Reno has been crticising for the last 7 years will suddenly raise such thing. Only fools will not know that the petitioners are Obidients/Ipobian lawyers
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by ChukwuObe: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

God bless non-hateful and non-Ipobian Igbos
God bless Yorubas
Thunder scatter and fire Obi urchins aka obidients
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Painsoother(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Shameless cheap paid agent.
You and i along with other advocates of a better Nigeria shall continue living comfortably while the earth turn around for good to the struggling persons among us (advocates of a better Nigeria) So Just allow that slowpoke of OP to continue agitating for the continuation of the evil status quo, they are obviously satisfied with the 30k monthly stipend that would cease to drop shortly after march 2023.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Karemarealty288(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Chinedum300: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Don't mind him.... He is a foolish human being
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by ransomed: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Reno has one gift that we are yet to recognize. Whoever Reno Omokri attacks always win all contests.
Obi all the way to presidency. Hallelujah.....
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by kaywon: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Reno thinks he's getting social media attention resulting in higher paycheck from online platforms. But he doesn't know might be going through his current wife's mind about the kind of man she actually said yes to.

This personality he's manifesting can inspire doubt and unsettle anybody sharing space with him or intending to do business or anything serious with him in the future.

Let him continue turning himself into a public nuisance
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Paullo19: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
question

Ur forefathers
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Blake755: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Stunt we Don pass this level wink grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by LordOfTheGame: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Reno Omokri is worst than anything anymore can ever imagine to be stupid
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Electorate: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1570902812665720832

Deluded idiot that cannot survive one day without mentioning Peter Obi, doesn't this goat have a family to check on his mental state, if checked it will be will be filled with nothing but Obi's name.

Obi will just be in one corner laughing the ewu.

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Uzosaint(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2022
A very big lunatic he is@Reno(I believed at a point that with his level of exposure he wouldn't reduce himself to a cheap errand boy)how wicked the heart of man is,when Peter Obi was running mate to Atiku 2019(he was the best man and had all it takes) but right now he's contesting on different platform all of a sudden he becomes your nightmare. As u have declared Peter Obi your nightmare may sleep and peace of mind never be yours.(He's so petty that he to block me off commenting on his FB section)I pity am.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
question

Your mama toto

Am I correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri / Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.