Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) (84230 Views)

Incredible Moment Paralysed Man Walks For The First Time In 12 Years (Pictures) / Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket After Refusing To Be Transported(video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by erai30(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
What captured my eyes is the name of the local government area "Toto" local government area of Nasarawa state. If you know you know
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Walura1: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Wonder shall never end
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by yahmohy27: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Shiorrr
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Pacyrus(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
God is great, and heaven is the only way.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by EdiskyHarry: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Very funny,nice stage management.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Desusi: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
It has been appointed for man to die once,after this, the judgement. There is possibility that God want to give second chance.If he has returned from near death experience and accepted Christ, who am l to condemn him.My prayer is that he should not change his conviction about Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by OLOKOESHIN: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You don't need to wait for me. You simply need to decide for yourself if it is the case that this man is telling you Truth meaning God is a liar. That's all! undecided

If Heaven is already open for business, what that means is that Jesus Christ is a liar - He is not the Way to the father as He proclaimed over 2000 years ago and the judgement to come is a ruse since according to this man, his friends and relatives are already in Heaven even before Jesus Christ's so-called judgement day. So is God a lie? That is the core question here. undecided
What's your religion Kobo
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Cold141114(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
How this man take measure 75ft Angel.....
God go help us....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by bobontop: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You don't need to wait for me. You simply need to decide for yourself if it is the case that this man is telling you Truth meaning God is a liar. That's all! undecided

If Heaven is already open for business, what that means is that Jesus Christ is a liar - He is not the Way to the father as He proclaimed over 2000 years ago and the judgement to come is a ruse since according to this man, his friends and relatives are already in Heaven even before Jesus Christ's so-called judgement day. So is God a lie? That is the core question here. undecided

You missed out some things. There is a difference between heaven and paradise. Paradise is the place of the souls of the righteous before final judgement. We Lazarus died he was taken to Abraham's bosom in paradise. The thief on the cross was told by Jesus 'today you will be with me in paradise'. There is also a difference between hell, hades and lake of fire. Hell and death shall be cast into the lake of fire and that is the second death. That is the same way those in paradise will move to heaven after resurrection of the dead. Escatology is complicated. It's is possibly paradise that the man went to.

The only confusion is he was not a born again Christian. But Jesus has the absolute authority of heaven. He may have allowed him a access to heaven so that he can send him back be a witness to us of the things he has seen.
Thank God he has now confessed Christ and is saved.

12 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by lukency(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nothing strange here.What it means is that he's not dead.Nobody dies and come back.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Akpacha:
what of Jesus walking on water, u believe that?
Haha all those ones na story na,lol

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kajaard: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Akpacha:
what of Jesus walking on water, u believe that?

Mufakirnaqdiun:

Haha all those ones na story na,lol

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by detectivejones: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
After its hiatus, ladies and gentlemen Nassarawa state is back with its 'strangest things story.'
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by simplesearch: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
If anyone truly died, went to heaven and return to the earth, the only person you'll see worshipped and adored in heaven is Jesus. He's the word of God through whom God the Father created the heaven and earth. Be rest assured you won't see Muhammed and the rest of all religious founders in heaven, especially anyone who preach even one single but fundamental doctrine that contradict that of Christ. Having said that, Let it be known that JESUS Christ is not a Christian and did not died for the Jews or Christians, but the whole world. Reason I sincerely pity Muslims who refuse to search out the truth that'll help them surrender to Christ. Without Jesus Christ entering heaven is a mere wish that'll never come through. Let's all consider our ways before it's too late. God is not a respecter of any man.

John 3:16-19 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
bobontop:
1. You missed out some things. There is a difference between heaven and paradise. Paradise is the place of the souls of the righteous before final judgement. We Lazarus died he was taken to Abraham's bosom in paradise. The thief on the cross was told by Jesus 'today you will be with me in paradise'. There is also a difference between hell, hades and lake of fire. Hell and death shall be cast into the lake of fire and that is the second death. That is the same way those in paradise will move to heaven after resurrection of the dead. Escatology is complicated. It's is possibly paradise that the man went to.

2. The only confusion is he was not a born again Christian. But Jesus has the absolute authority of heaven. He may have allowed him a access to heaven so that he can send him back be a witness to us of the things he has seen.
1. Let's assume your Paradise theory was correct for the convenience of this here discussion, according to the story of Lazarus and the rich man, those who were in Abraham's bosom were those of the blood of Jacob... those whom God gave the promise of Life after Death to in HIs Old Covenant were those who had the blood of Jacob running through their veins. So how did this man in Nasarawa, and his friends and relatives, end up in a paradise defined for Jews? undecided

2. So, when Jesus Christ said Heaven and Earth will pass away but not a jot of the Word of God will change, Jesus lied? undecided

And when in the parable of Lazarus and the rich man, Jesus Christ made clear that no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living, you instead insist that Jesus Christ also lied. undecided

Also, when Jesus Christ said that only those who stand faithful - living life in continuous submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments, a life lived in faithfulness to Him - until the end will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 -13 & Mark 13 vs 13 - you believe instead that Jesus Christ lied instead? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:
What's your religion Kobo
I don't do religion. I am instead a follower of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Faber(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
There was strong emphasis on he asked us not to embalm him with formalin

They know we are going to question the resurrection of a man already embalmed with formalin.

See, dude is finding it hard to make a living as a native doctor, hence this switch of profession to pastor. If he is doing well as a native doctor like his counterparts down South, his children will not be suffering in Abuja and other cities.

Miracle seekers will soon flock his house. Dude will soon begin to cashout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Why he allowed himself to die?
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by ThugBoy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Abeg anybody wey dey this Gidan Angalu community in Toto Local Government Area, Nasarawa State, come tell us if these story really happened, this one wan dey form Nasarawa Jezus
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Islie:
• Says I saw heaven, deceased childhood friends, ex-girlfriends

https://thenationonlineng.net/shock-in-nasarawa-community-as-deceased-man-walks-out-of-casket-at-point-of-burial/

“I woke up and I felt cold. I came out of the casket gently and people who came to console my wife and children started running instead of coming to rescue me.”

Is this man serious? Why won't they run?

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by OLOKOESHIN: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
I don't do religion. I am instead a follower of Jesus Christ. undecided
Ok
You called your Jesus Liar too
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
In Islam, if you have been proclaimed died and a special prayer for the dead is observed in your regard,
Then "boom" you wake up they will kill you right there...immediately, no joy.

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
If what you saw is truely the heaven your God, jesus, jehovah etc promised you. I think i will live my life to have a taste of hell fire.
your angel and portable dey do the same hair style?

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Cold141114:
How this man take measure 75ft Angel.....
God go help us....
Abi na the “Unaccounted Blessings Of God” he saw. Shey na English be Heaven’s universal language? Another thing wey off me na the ladies them wey him toast wey no gree no even recognize am but him male friends dem recognize am and dem dey all dey do evangelism for heaven again

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kajaard: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amojii:
In Islam, if you have been proclaimed died and a special prayer for the dead is observed in your regard,
Then "boom" you wake up they will kill you right there...immediately, no joy.

Tell me you are lying cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Baba dey act movies him never die normal die
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Una don start with una lies oo, simple logic,it's either he never died,maybe a prank/skit or this never happened,lol

The concept of God is a figment of mankind’s primative immagination. As such, heaven is just a hope for ignorant people who want to believe.
Tomorrow na Sunday so Christians/religion practicers make una get ready for my blasphemy,I will be casting and exposing the flaws in Christianity,the incompetence of gods(God),and the Bible lie book.

If I were you I will believe there is GOD and if I die and find out there is no GOD, I will have nothing to lose but if I don't believe and I die just to realize there is GOD, I will have everything to lose.

It is simple elementary logic. The choice is yours.

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by updatechange(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin grin grin

“I saw Juliana, Abawa, who were my girlfriends. They now share gospel words in the city. I also saw Abunagu, Tongee Thomas, Ishaya Again who were my aged grades. They were very happy to see me join them in the cool city.

This must be a joke

There, food is served free and in large quantity. Heaven is indeed an interesting place and I wish I never came back to the world.

Hunger grin

And why's this tale by moonlight so long undecided

Make e buy rat poison kill himself now cheesy abi since food is free, fresh puna sef dey and e won come suffer for Buhari regime ahaha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
bobontop:

You missed out some things. There is a difference between heaven and paradise. Paradise is the place of the souls of the righteous before final judgement. We Lazarus died he was taken to Abraham's bosom in paradise. The thief on the cross was told by Jesus 'today you will be with me in paradise'. There is also a difference between hell, hades and lake of fire. Hell and death shall be cast into the lake of fire and that is the second death. That is the same way those in paradise will move to heaven after resurrection of the dead. Escatology is complicated. It's is possibly paradise that the man went to.

The only confusion is he was not a born again Christian. But Jesus has the absolute authority of heaven. He may have allowed him a access to heaven so that he can send him back be a witness to us of the things he has seen.
So for the heaven dem still dey preach and do evangelic work there too? His male friends in heaven recognized him despite being old but the ladies he tried to woo couldn’t and didn’t recognized him wow. How the hell did he measured the height of the Angel he saw to arrive at 75ft? Is English the universal language they speak in heaven that he could the inscription on God’s throne?
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mindlog:
With majority of Nigerian phone users with a smartphone, no one videoed his "resurrection"?
Don't mind the lairs, every burial occasion dey get video coverage or some body must have videoed the event with a phone
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Ok
You called your Jesus Liar too
If that is what you think, ok then. undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Toks2008:

If I were you I will believe there is GOD and if I die and find out there is no GOD, I will have nothing to lose but if I don't believe and I die just to realize there is GOD, I will have everything to lose.

It is simple elementary logic. The choice is yours.
In other words you quoted me to tell me that you arent sure if your God is real, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.