Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) (84228 Views)

Incredible Moment Paralysed Man Walks For The First Time In 12 Years (Pictures) / Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket After Refusing To Be Transported(video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Abayhormy(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2022
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/living/2012/06/11/intv-neal-near-death.cnn

Here is a link to another example, on CNN. For all those who do not believe this story.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Abayhormy(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Una don start with una lies oo, simple logic,it's either he never died,maybe a prank/skit or this never happened,lol

The concept of God is a figment of mankind’s primative immagination. As such, heaven is just a hope for ignorant people who want to believe.
Tomorrow na Sunday so Christians/religion practicers make una get ready for my blasphemy,I will be casting and exposing the flaws in Christianity,the incompetence of gods(God),and the Bible lie book.

Check this story on CNN out.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/living/2012/06/11/intv-neal-near-death.cnn
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by dontrulee: 1:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. Wrong! Heaven isn't a broad term at all. According to Christian scripture, which the one in question expected answers from, there is only one Heaven, and it exists inside of the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom ruled over by Jesus Christ - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

2. Wait... I thought the man claimed he saw the throne of God. Do you mean he was able to tell us of the throne of God, the height of an angel, but not able to tell precisely where it is he claimed to have visited? undecided

If we are to claim what this man says is indeed what you call "Paradise", well, according to scripture, Paradise is considered by the Jews to be a place where the righteous among them - of the blood of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob - go to sleep awaiting the resurrection which is to come. So, how would a man from Nassarawa, his dead friends, and relatives find themselves in the Jewish idea of paradise? undecided

Different experiences you say, meaning this man went to a paradise different from the Jewish idea? Why question, in that case, would be where do I find the details of the paradise where he went to? undecided

3. Scripture ain't personal, so also the Laws of Heaven and Hell aren't open to private interpretation. undecided

I get all your points but like I'll say, of all the people that saw or experience heaven in the bible both in the old and new testament, people like Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel, John etc Especially those who saw the throne of God, angelic beings and other creatures, you'll notice that there is a difference in their specific details even though their general understanding or overview is similar.

Of course, heaven and hell is not open to private interpretation but individual experiences are different even though they are similar.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by dontrulee: 1:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. Wrong! Heaven isn't a broad term at all. According to Christian scripture, which the one in question expected answers from, there is only one Heaven, and it exists inside of the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom ruled over by Jesus Christ - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

2. Wait... I thought the man claimed he saw the throne of God. Do you mean he was able to tell us of the throne of God, the height of an angel, but not able to tell precisely where it is he claimed to have visited? undecided

If we are to claim what this man says is indeed what you call "Paradise", well, according to scripture, Paradise is considered by the Jews to be a place where the righteous among them - of the blood of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob - go to sleep awaiting the resurrection which is to come. So, how would a man from Nassarawa, his dead friends, and relatives find themselves in the Jewish idea of paradise? undecided

Different experiences you say, meaning this man went to a paradise different from the Jewish idea? Why question, in that case, would be where do I find the details of the paradise where he went to? undecided

3. Scripture ain't personal, so also the Laws of Heaven and Hell aren't open to private interpretation. undecided

1. And there is not only one heaven. The same scripture talks about the first heaven, second heaven, third heaven and the likes. That's why I mentioned that heaven is a broad term. Heaven can't be described with the human mind or understanding grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 1:13am On Sep 18, 2022
dontrulee:
1. And there is not only one heaven. The same scripture talks about the first heaven, second heaven, third heaven and the likes. That's why I mentioned that heaven is a broad term. Heaven can't be described with the human mind or understanding grin
Paul suggested a third heaven and he alone seems privy to what that means since no other record in scripture backs up that claim of his. lipsrsealed

And Paui ain't God that anyone should look to his opinions as though on par with God's own Word. undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by dontrulee: 1:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

2. Paul also had similar experience when he had an out of body experience which he described in the Bible. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 1:15am On Sep 18, 2022
dontrulee:
2. Paul also had similar experience when he had an out of body experience which he described in the Bible. grin
What out of body experience is that? Are you saying Paul had a vision or that Paul died and came back to life? undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by dontrulee: 1:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Paul suggested a third heaven and he alone seems privy to what that means since no other record in scripture backs up that claim of his. lipsrsealed

And Paui ain't God that anyone should look to his opinions as though on par with God's own Word. undecided

Is there anyway to verify that a word is really from God?
Anyone can just claim that God speaks to him/her you know. Even if God speaks to someone, such person can only relate or express such speakings based on his/her understanding and experiences. If we both experience heaven today, do you know that our stories about heaven will be different though similar?? Do you get the point now?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by dontrulee: 1:23am On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
What out of body experience is that? Are you saying Paul had a vision or that Paul died and came back to life? undecided

I was talking of Paul's experience in 2 Corinthians 12:2-3. Even he wasn't sure whether it was an out of body experience. grin
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 1:36am On Sep 18, 2022
dontrulee:
I was talking of Paul's experience in 2 Corinthians 12:2-3. Even he wasn't sure whether it was an out of body experience. grin
If he wasn't even sure of what it was, why do you speak of it as though it is concrete? undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 1:39am On Sep 18, 2022
dontrulee:
1. Is there anyway to verify that a word is really from God?

2. Anyone can just claim that God speaks to him/her you know. Even if God speaks to someone, such person can only relate or express such speakings based on his/her understanding and experiences. If we both experience heaven today, do you know that our stories about heaven will be different though similar?? Do you get the point now?
1. YES! In Scripture, God's Word through His prophets are written with God as the speaker. As for the accounts of men, the rule is by the accounts of 2 or 3 witnesses shall a claim be established as Truth. undecided

2. Well, that is why we have the Word of God through His prophets to validate all claims against. Any claim that does not fit any of that previously spoken by God through His prophets or through Jesus Christ is not of God. undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by dontrulee: 1:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
If he wasn't even sure of what it was, why do you speak of it as though it is concrete? undecided

He may not be sure of what it was but he definitely had such experiences and that's why he recorded it down. That it is not concrete to you doesn't mean that it was not concrete to him. It is very possible to have experiences that you yourself do not fully understand maybe because it's your first time of having such. In such cases, it will be quite difficult for you to explain such experiences to others. I hope you understand. grin
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Chuksyno(m): 1:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Bruno3000:
U should travel alot. Na un type dey call everybody for north awusa...
That I do not know all the 774 local government in Nigeria doesn't mean I can't differentiate between Hausa and Fulani. By the way, what would I go and find in Toto?
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by dontrulee: 1:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. YES! In Scripture, God's Word through His prophets are written with God as the speaker. As for the accounts of men, the rule is by the accounts of 2 or 3 witnesses shall a claim be established as Truth. undecided

2. Well, that is why we have the Word of God through His prophets to validate all claims against. Any claim that does not fit any of that previously spoken by God through His prophets or through Jesus Christ is not of God. undecided

1. So are you trying to say that God stopped speaking to humans since Revelation 22?
Besides, any statement I utter now will definitely have more than three witnesses, will that also be established as Truth?? grin
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 1:47am On Sep 18, 2022
dontrulee:
He may not be sure of what it was but he definitely had such experiences and that's why he recorded it down. That it is not concrete to you doesn't mean that it was not concrete to him. It is very possible to have experiences that you yourself do not fully understand maybe because it's your first time of having such. In such cases, it will be quite difficult for you to explain such experiences to others. I hope you understand. grin
Again, Paul's opinions/claims do not change that declared by God in His Word. It is as simple as that. undecided

You are meant to validate all claims against that declared by God, not give credence to even that which the one who experienced it isn't even sure of. undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by dontrulee: 1:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Again, Paul's opinions/claims do not change that declared by God in His Word. It is as simple as that. undecided

You are meant to validate all claims against that declared by God, not give credence to even that which the one who experienced it isn't even sure of. undecided

Okay o. I get your point and it's okay if you don't understand mine. Nothing spoil. grin
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 1:52am On Sep 18, 2022
dontrulee:

1. So are you trying to say that God stopped speaking to humans since Revelation 22?

2. Besides, any statement I utter now will definitely have more than three witnesses, will that also be established as Truth?? grin
God's Law is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ gave His final decree to men before He left this world. The Holy Spirit, the one who the Father sent in Jesus Christ's place is the very same Spirit of Truth that lived inside of Jesus Christ when He was here on earth and that is the reason why Jesus Christ explained, of the Spirit of Truth to come, that He would not teach you anything that contravenes Him nor give revelations of that which have nothing to do with Him(and His Kingdom), Jesus Christ, in any way or form, because He, the Spirit of Truth, is subject to Jesus Christ, God's Truth personified - John 14 vs 25 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15 undecided

2. Three witnesses in scripture or 3 arbitrary witnesses? Explain what you mean. undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 1:54am On Sep 18, 2022
dontrulee:
Okay o. I get your point and it's okay if you don't understand mine. Nothing spoil. grin
What I am saying is God's Truth is Jesus Christ. The opinions of Paul are simply that... opinions of Paul. undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 18, 2022
truthhurts2:
Pls, shed more light..

Are you aware of thier famous myth that if one dies for Allah sake you will have 7 vigins as a reward in life after?

Good...so they simply don't want anyone to tell them otherwise that that myth is a lie or anything related to that,

So, they simply don't want the truth meaning they don't want anyone bringing back message of truth from the land of the dead contradicting their believes.

Hence, if you are being prayed for as a dead person, you wake up they will kill you so, you don't bring back massage contradicting what they preach,

When you don't know all this and you ask them they will simply tell you it's Haram (forbidden) for the dead to wake up in there religion,

Do you understand now?
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by realstars: 2:52am On Sep 18, 2022
There is God.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by ogastone(m): 3:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Everything is not joke, he who have ears, let them hear.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by excesslove90(m): 3:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Kesus is Lord#
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Karlosorji(m): 4:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Thats why they don't want to commonize cameras on our streets so they can continue lieing to us. Make Una wise up
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by fluffybaby(f): 4:59am On Sep 18, 2022
thaoriginator:
grin

Lmao!

Angel dey wear golden wig naawaao grin

Hold up! Wait a minute, he even saw Juliana, Gloria and ifoema, the girls he toasted and fúcked while he was alive in heaven. What a cheap heaven called cool city grin

Na Zeus thunder go strike that your dirty black lying yansh cry

Yeah, since you died with them to know that they were unrepentant and living in sin until they reached heavens gate.
People like you typically are very slow brained. You don't see beyond your nose. Are you educated at all? I believe you carry ngbo krikri throughout school.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Jasonking71(m): 5:07am On Sep 18, 2022
adeoyekay:
I am also waiting for kobojunkie comment.
like seriuosly I was told before that they is no food in heaven so I don't understand that part he said there serve food and in larg quantity oh as for the people he saw am sure there repented while on earth well good for him and for people how don't believe na their concern oh but me I believe them
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by phemy36(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
I am not your brother. According to Jesus Christ, my brothers, sisters, and mothers are instead those who do the WIll of God... those who live their lives in continuous submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ... undecided

What I know is that God will perfect His will in your life and mine IJN
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:37am On Sep 18, 2022
It's not his time yet
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Tundex911: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2022
Toto local government indeed
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Chijindu160: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Electrochemistry:
Please don't doubt this man his description of heaven is correct and vivid. I had my fore-taste of heaven too and like he said it's quiet, cool and peaceful. The man obviously was in Paradise, a receptacle to the 'kingdom of God' where all dead saints are currently waiting. The other side as described by the man is 'Hades', a receptacle to the 'lake of fire' Heaven is real and I don't need anyone to persuade me as am now forever in Christ. In my own experience heaven is a place of seren light, not the scorching type. The light there is not hot yet it's bright. The population there is low and angels are everywhere.

The angels are very tall and perfect in appearance. The extreme beauty of the city made me unwilling to come back. But while I was there I saw three very tall men walking towards me. It didn't take me time to know they're devine. When the man in the middle saw me he pointed his hand beside me and I was made to exit through a gate that looked like lion's mouth. Then I woke up and was angry. My experience of heaven made me to tend to believe the book of Mormon.
The Book of Mormon is true!
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Toto is just another LG in Nigeria with ppl residing and carrying about their business activities. Try n visit toto, it might be ur calling relocate.
Chuksyno:
That I do not know all the 774 local government in Nigeria doesn't mean I can't differentiate between Hausa and Fulani. By the way, what would I go and find in Toto?
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Vulcan24(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Near death experience have catapulted the victim into trance that suggest there's a tunnel you travel before getting dead

People who died and were given second chance recounts a peaceful place where everyone is happy or a hellish area where pain is common
It tells you religion isfounded on some basic truth
Going about faithless and mocking afterlife is unwise. Why not live like you want to live on well

The wicked men who walked this earth have always mocked religion and afterlife and wreck havoc
You blame them and the few who ask you to live well you still condemn them

Man is man's problem
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2022
phemy36:

What I know is that God will perfect His will in your life and mine IJN
That makes no sense for a response in this discussion.

You should know that Soundbite Christianity only leaves one even more ignorant of God's Truth than when one started out seeking God. It is worthless and antichrist in all ramifications. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.