Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) (84272 Views)

Incredible Moment Paralysed Man Walks For The First Time In 12 Years (Pictures) / Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket After Refusing To Be Transported(video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
phemy36:
A pray it will not be too late before you know the truth about your maker. May God have mercy for you
You should keep your prayer for yourself... religion will never get you any close to God. Believe what Jesus Christ told you about that - John 8 vs 31 - 35 undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by DessyCompton12: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Cold141114:

I fight the urge to argue with you
Don’t cause u won’t win
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by phemy36(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You should keep your prayer for yourself... religion will never get you any close to God. Believe what Jesus Christ told you about that - John 8 vs 31 - 35 undecided
It is well with you my brother
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by tianshie(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is bullsh*t.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by DessyCompton12: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
bobontop:

You missed out some things. There is a difference between heaven and paradise. Paradise is the place of the souls of the righteous before final judgement. We Lazarus died he was taken to Abraham's bosom in paradise. The thief on the cross was told by Jesus 'today you will be with me in paradise'. There is also a difference between hell, hades and lake of fire. Hell and death shall be cast into the lake of fire and that is the second death. That is the same way those in paradise will move to heaven after resurrection of the dead. Escatology is complicated. It's is possibly paradise that the man went to.

The only confusion is he was not a born again Christian. But Jesus has the absolute authority of heaven. He may have allowed him a access to heaven so that he can send him back be a witness to us of the things he has seen.
Thank God he has now confessed Christ and is saved.
thank you for this information, it’s Safe to say if you follow people that are ignorant and doubters you might loose your way, Many are been led astray because of misinformation or being just ignorant, Well God is Great
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Tboy222: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You don't need to wait for me. You simply need to decide for yourself if it is the case that this man is telling you Truth meaning God is a liar. That's all! undecided

If Heaven is already open for business, what that means is that Jesus Christ is a liar - He is not the Way to the father as He proclaimed over 2000 years ago and the judgement to come is a ruse since according to this man, his friends and relatives are already in Heaven even before Jesus Christ's so-called judgement day. So is God a lie? That is the core question here. undecided

God is not a Liar, you are actually misinterpreting the word of God, Stephen when he was stoned saw Christ beside God in Heaven, Paul ascended to Heaven in a vision, Elijah and Enoch were transported to Heaven without dying, the bible clearly says The spirit will return to the Owner, while THE BODY RETURNS TO DUST so the word of God is clear, there is no concept of eternal sleep till judgement day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Exceed15: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
He never died.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
phemy36:
It is well with you my brother
I am not your brother. According to Jesus Christ, my brothers, sisters, and mothers are instead those who do the WIll of God... those who live their lives in continuous submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ... undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Una go just Dey lie upandan like Lai Moha-Moha. Dead is what u are when u don’t “come back”
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by fof1: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
thaoriginator:
grin
Lmao!
Angel dey wear golden wig naawaao grin
Hold up! Wait a minute, he even saw Juliana, Gloria and ifoema, the girls he toasted and fúcked while he was alive in heaven. What a cheap heaven called cool city grin
Na Zeus thunder go strike that your dirty black lying yansh cry

Do U Know what these things Mean. Leave them to him and his understanding of the Events.. He will know better as d Days go bye. Yes, his Girlfriends can make Heaven...if they Changed their Lives and lived to Pls God thereafter...So No Surprises at All. The Man Narrations is Not Cookedup...The iota of Believability is Seen. His Change of Life and Occupation...instant Miracles of Healing and Deliverance was Matched with his Believe and Salvation Experience upon His Return...God is Good,Wonderfully incomprehensible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tboy222:
God is not a Liar, you are actually misinterpreting the word of God, Stephen when he was stoned saw Christ beside God in Heaven, Paul ascended to Heaven in a vision, Elijah and Enoch were transported to Heaven without dying, the bible clearly says The spirit will return to the grave, while THE BODY RETURNS TO DUST so the word of God is clear, there is no concept of eternal sleep till judgment day.
You aren't making any sense here abeg! undecided

This man claims he died - not had a vision, but died, and went to Heaven, and then returned. Either God is a liar or this man is. It is that simple. undecided

And by the way, what in the world do you mean by the spirit will return to the grave, the body returns to dust... no concept of eternal sleep till.... are you sure you haven't been reading that book upside down? undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kajaard:

Please tell me more. I really want to know. Thanks.

Are you aware of thier famous myth that if one dies for Allah sake you will have 7 vigins as a reward in life after?

Good...so they simply don't want anyone to tell them otherwise that that myth is a lie or anything related to that,

So, they simply don't want the truth meaning they don't want anyone bringing back message of truth from the land of the dead contradicting their believes.

Hence, if you are being prayed for as a dead person, you wake up they will kill you so, you don't bring back massage contradicting what they preach,

When you don't know all this and you ask them they will simply tell you it's Haram (forbidden) for the dead to wake up in there religion,

Do you understand now?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Tboy222: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You aren't making any sense here abeg! undecided

This man claims he died - not had a vision, but died, and went to Heaven, and then returned. Either God is a liar or this man is. It is that simple. undecided

And by the way, what in the world do you mean by the spirit will return to the grave, the body returns to dust... no concept of eternal sleep till.... are you sure you haven't been reading that book upside down? undecided

He died and went to Heaven, millions of people had died and returned all over the world, it has been scientifically proven an experience known as NDE, God created man with a body and soul, the body made from dust, while the soul is eternally alive and won't be destroyed and will continue to live for eternity, once tbe body dies the soul goes to heaven or hell waiting till judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tboy222:
1. He died and went to Heaven, millions of people had died and returned all over the world, it has been scientifically proven an experience known as NDE, God created man with a body and soul, the body made from dust, while the soul is eternally alive and won't be destroyed and will continue to live for eternity, once tbe body dies the soul goes to heaven or hell waiting till judgement.
It has proven that Jesus Christ, the one who said no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living of even Heaven and Hell, is a liar... OK. undecided

It has been scientifically proven that people have been able to gain access to Heaven and Hell, many of them without even being born-again, and all of them long before Jesus Christ returns to judge all, making Jesus Christ a liar ... OK
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Tboy222: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
It has proven that Jesus Christ, the one who said no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living of even Heaven and Hell, is a liar.... OK. undecided

Where exactly did Jesus lie, please quote him from the scripture.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by etrange: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Food? If people still need food in heaven then... anyway, this isn't my kinda thread. Bye.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tboy222:
Where exactly did Jesus lie, please quote him from the scripture.
Again...It has proven that Jesus Christ, the one who said no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living of even Heaven and Hell, is a liar... OK. undecided

It has been scientifically proven that people have been able to gain access to Heaven and Hell, many of them without even being born-again, and all of them long before Jesus Christ returns to judge all, making Jesus Christ a liar ... OK

You are the one with the scientific proofs that invalidates all that Jesus Christ said in HIs Gospel, right? undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kajaard: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amojii:

Are you aware of thier famous myth that if one dies for Allah sake you will have 7 vigins as a reward in life after?

Good...so they simply don't want anyone to tell them otherwise that that myth is a lie or anything related to that,

So, they simply don't want the truth meaning they don't want anyone bringing back message of truth from the land of the dead contradicting their believes.

Hence, if you are being prayed for as a dead person, you wake up they will kill you so, you don't bring back massage contradicting what they preach,

When you don't know all this and you ask them they will simply tell you it's Haram (forbidden) for the dead to wake up in there religion,

Do you understand now?

This makes perfect sense now. Thanks for taking the time to explain this bro. Much appreciated.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Tboy222: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Again...It has proven that Jesus Christ, the one who said no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living of even Heaven and Hell, is a liar... OK. undecided

You are the one with the scientific proofs that invalidates all that Jesus Christ said in HIs Gospel, right? undecided

Kobojunkiee:

Jesus is supposed to come to the world twice, first he came to die, second to establish the millienial rule, which wl then Usher in the eternal kingdom, the rapture is just an intermission, which the trumpet will sound those in heaven ans those currently alive will be caught up in the air with Christ, then after the battle of Armageddon ,those in hell and those who passed through the great tribulation but received the 666 mark will all be present at the Great white throne judgement and finally be cast into the lake of fire which is the second death.

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Una don start with una lies oo, simple logic,it's either he never died,maybe a prank/skit or this never happened,lol

The concept of God is a figment of mankind’s primative immagination. As such, heaven is just a hope for ignorant people who want to believe.
Tomorrow na Sunday so Christians/religion practicers make una get ready for my blasphemy,I will be casting and exposing the flaws in Christianity,the incompetence of gods(God),and the Bible lie book.
Do you believe you were created by something or someone?
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Una don start with una lies oo, simple logic,it's either he never died,maybe a prank/skit or this never happened,lol

The concept of God is a figment of mankind’s primative immagination. As such, heaven is just a hope for ignorant people who want to believe.
Tomorrow na Sunday so Christians/religion practicers make una get ready for my blasphemy,I will be casting and exposing the flaws in Christianity,the incompetence of gods(God),and the Bible lie book.

Do you believe you were created by something or someone?
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kajaard:

This makes perfect sense now. Thanks for taking the time to explain this bro. Much appreciated.

U r welcome.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by b2strike(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
NO MUSLIM HAS EVER ENTERED HEAVEN INCLUDING THE FAKE MUHMMED. THE SATAN CAME 600 YEAR AFTER JESUS CHRIST TO MISLEAD MANY TO HELL. JESUS SAID '' I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMETH TO THE FATHER (HEAVEN) EXCEPT THROUGH ME'...GO AND SEARCH FOR CHRISTIAN PRINCE ON YOUTUBE TO GET KNOWLEDGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Mosco100(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
LUKE 16:
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: 28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Kobojunkiee: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tboy222:
1. Jesus is supposed to come to the world twice, first he came to die, second to establish the millienial rule, which wl then Usher in the eternal kingdom, the rapture is just an intermission, which the trumpet will sound those in heaven ans those currently alive will be caught up in the air with Christ, then after the battle of Armageddon ,those in hell and those who passed through the great tribulation but received the 666 mark will all be present at the Great white throne judgement and finally be cast into the lake of fire which is the second death.

2..You are the one with the scientific proofs that invalidates all that Jesus Christ said in HIs Gospel, right? 
The problem with a lot of you religious folks is you don't ever logically process any of the lies you are fed nor do you consider reasonably the claims you make. undecided

1. Though much of this hogwash isn't scriptural. Here is my question to you. If according to you there are already individuals in Heaven, then why did Jesus Christ suggest there would be a judgement day when He returns to reward Heaven to some and Hell to others? undecided

What is the point of this judgment day if people can gain access without being judged righteous enough to into Heaven prior? undecided

2. You claimed scientific evidence invalidates the lesson of the parable told by Jesus Christ of Lazarus and the rich man, which is that no one will be sent back to warn the living of impending doom. Why do you not accept that your scientific proof is evidence that Jesus Christ is a liar then? undecided
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Bontafa: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Munafukin shatap
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Sunshine34(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Many unserious fellow on Nairaland
Everything is a joke to them.
I just want you to know that Christ is the only way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by KushLyon(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
DessyCompton12:
you can measure how tall something is by comparing it with things around, he probably did

To compare two things and get the height of one of them, you must know the height of the other thing. So how did he know the height of things around him and ended up with 75ft as the angel's height? Una go just open mouth dey confidently talk rubbish
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by pcagbaji(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Were is the insition to the embalming
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
U should travel alot. Na un type dey call everybody for north awusa...
Chuksyno:
Hmmm...I no even know sey e get local government for naija wey dey answer toto. E be like dem too dey like toto.
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by truthhurts2: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amojii:
In Islam, if you have been proclaimed died and a special prayer for the dead is observed in your regard,
Then "boom" you wake up they will kill you right there...immediately, no joy.
Pls, shed more light..
Re: Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) by ConquerorK: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Don't forget to expose the ruthless, merciless, immoral and barbaric teachings of the Islamic god too, all these religious activities need to stop the false hopes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.