Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,003 members, 7,859,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Girl Seen Using A 'Fake Baby' To Beg In Lagos Traffic. (Pix, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Seen Using A 'Fake Baby' To Beg In Lagos Traffic. (Pix, Video) (620 Views)

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / 7 People Arrested For Importing Physically Challenged Kids To Beg In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Seen Using A 'Fake Baby' To Beg In Lagos Traffic. (Pix, Video) by Latestreport1: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYSUajHrxVI

A video shared online caption the moment a Girl using a fake baby to beg on Lagos traffic. Motorist who notice the baby was a fake one was asking her to show the face of the baby before they can help her.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cih-RJSgOFx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Girl Seen Using A 'Fake Baby' To Beg In Lagos Traffic. (Pix, Video) by Moferere: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Terrible hustler undecided
Re: Girl Seen Using A 'Fake Baby' To Beg In Lagos Traffic. (Pix, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2022
Breastfeed the baby in front of me

Re: Girl Seen Using A 'Fake Baby' To Beg In Lagos Traffic. (Pix, Video) by Penguin2: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Her laughter gave her away.

If na me I go bone face; insist say na real baby.

Even if crowd gather dey beat me, I will insist I was carrying a real baby that maybe it was someone that exchanged him and gave me a fake one without my knowledge cool
Re: Girl Seen Using A 'Fake Baby' To Beg In Lagos Traffic. (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2022
You have hands and legs,very strong.And you are expecting to eat form someone else sweat , please arrest her,i hate rubbish
Re: Girl Seen Using A 'Fake Baby' To Beg In Lagos Traffic. (Pix, Video) by Softmirror: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2022
Tina00writer:
You have hands and legs,very strong.And you are expecting to eat form someone else sweat , please arrest her,i hate rubbish

NIGERIA IS TOO BLESS FOR ANYBODY TO BE POOR. THE MAJOR PROBLEM IS MAJORITY OF PEOPLE'S MENTAL ATTITUDE. MOST PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SHORTCUT TO FAME AND HAPPINESS.

Re: Girl Seen Using A 'Fake Baby' To Beg In Lagos Traffic. (Pix, Video) by adekolaelect(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2022
Tina00writer:
But if Rubbish like you hunko?? Oga life no Ballance !!!! But I no pray for that kind things sha.
Re: Girl Seen Using A 'Fake Baby' To Beg In Lagos Traffic. (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
But if Rubbish like you hunko?? Oga life no Ballance !!!! But I no pray for that kind things sha.

If only i understand,you may recapitulate undecided

(1) (Reply)

Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up / The Drug Burst That Shook Africa .NDLEA Burst In Lagos / Man Beats Ex-girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.