Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up (605 Views)

Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up / Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by amzee(m): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2022
The Police in the Federal Capital Territory
have directed the immediate withdrawal of
Policemen attached to Professor Zainab
Dike on Wednesday for assaulting her
orderly.

It was gathered that the action was
necessitated when Prof Zainab of Area 11
ordered her maids to beat up her orderly.

Prof Zainab was reported to have said that
there will be no consequences as she is a
friend to the wife of the Inspector General
of Police Usman Alkali Baba.

The police are currently investigating the
case as the suspect will be brought to
justice.

Source http://lite.dailyadvent.com/detail/5ba6c5aa220921en_ng?uid=e80313d15c508369bc69e9acaac1240a&country=ng&language=en&time=12+hours+ago&category=all&page=1

Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by raishisahil(f): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Nawa
Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2022
This is bad, I know women who are rich and in affluence but still very humble and humane, so this has nothing to do with been rich. She should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by funshint(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Can you see women's brutality? That's why most environment headed by women is always toxic.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2022
funshint:
Can you see women's brutality? That's why most environment headed by women is always toxic.
Not all women, it’s an individual character

1 Like

Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by slivertongue: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Thus story doesn't add up
Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin I just don't know why this SS3 girl picture dey make me laugh. See as the mumu spread legs for ground. Maybe d professor catch her with her husband. undecided

For dat Una police school, they don't teach self defense ni?

Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Tonypen247(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Too bad
Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by funshint(m): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
Pls read well..."most"
Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Tonypen247(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
You are on point bro. Simple logic tells one that generalizing from the ground of probability(particular instances) is inconsequential. Hence, in such a context, it is best to reduce it to 'particulars' which depicts individual differences in this context.
Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by ObaKlaz: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Nutty Professor in a lawless country.

Anyway, no be today dem 'uniformed animals' dey assault civilians, she got a taste of their own pill, I guess.

But mayne!
They really fawked up her face! grin cheesy
Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by meetme01: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Power drunk Ptofessor. Who is she? On my way to google
Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Agapegodstime: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Officer so sorry o
Nah your Ogas sell u out collect money

If we continue with APC expect more of this and even more

1 Like

Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by robinso01(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2022
I hope we will hear that she has been arrested
Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by tommy589(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Is it not better to lose their job than to follow madam directive in beating a police woman. Except they don't go to court or story is not true, prison is 100% sure for madam and maids, even if it is just as an awaiting trial inmates
Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by OnionBandit(f): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2022
This is Strike induced frustration
Re: Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Tonypen247(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Alfatihminaleel:

Our amiable philosopher,I love this.
I hail you my boss.

(1) (Reply)

Huspuppi Begs Not To Be Sent To Nigerian After Jail Sentence In The US / [video] Nigerian Lady Show Video Of 'before' Marriage And 'after' Marriage.(sad) / Customer Shoots KFC Employee In US As Restaurant Runs Out Of Corn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.