Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday (46323 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Yankee101: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lip service
Most likely she get money
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by blingxx(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
penplus:
In moments like this Judy....it's best to remain silent

In this 21st you still see something wrong with polygamy?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Yankee101: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Generating controversy for clicks
Clicks and views = Monetization

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by hush15: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
dollynnn:
"I pray for God’s love and protection…
Wishing you everything good in life.
Enjoy your day".

You wish her everything good in life while sharing her husband?

women should learn to share. It would make the world a better place wink
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Princessogaraya(f): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Reminderz:

yes cry about it.. why are women like this? I know you guys claim to hate it online but secretly wishes the person Yul married was you...

Ned Nwonkwo married 7 wives maybe about to marry 8, no one gives a damn, this one just marry 2 and una don dey cry...

I no dey like your sisters
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Princessogaraya(f): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
victorazy:

Una too get wahala!
You fit finish man only you?

God bless you Judy juru eju grin

My man belong to me only because my man that allow me to have another man
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by bepositive11: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
It seems that you just don't understand where the first wife is coming from. If your wife got pregnant for another man and brought him home, how would you feel? Think about it. Maybe that will help you understand what the first wife is going through.

MALIGNANTGuest:

You are now his chief examiner.
We better stop swallowing things people feed us.
Start being a critical thinker.
We lack too many critical thinkers in Nigeria.
Do you know that, the stuff you consider a huge sin in Nigeria is currently being exalted in another far away land?

It baffles me how someone who graduated with a first class in a prestigious department like Geophysics will end up as a full time pastor in a mushroom pentecostal church.
How can such a country grow when harboring youths with such mentality?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by madjune(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ignorance is a disease.

This Yul needs education.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by latolz: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
She no respond.. You can't betray and expect love in te-turn
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Brandily: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are now his chief examiner.
We better stop swallowing things people feed us.
Start being a critical thinker.
We lack too many critical thinkers in Nigeria.
Do you know that, the stuff you consider a huge sin in Nigeria is currently being exalted in another far away land?

It baffles me how someone who graduated with a first class in a prestigious department like Geophysics will end up as a full time pastor in a mushroom pentecostal church.
How can such a country grow when harboring youths with such mentality?

Na why them dey bring bastard come for una
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by omolayomi06: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
ehat else did you Judy to do.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by harmony75: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
What a stupid woman must you torment queen May � ❤️ God will punish you idiot... Queen May HBD� �����
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Spain007(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
dollynnn:
Enjoy your day".

There is LOVE in sharing.... meanwhile you can read EXODUS 21V10 for more clarification...UDO
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by godofuck231: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Exodus 21 vs 10
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by bepositive11: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
In general, there are two main kinds of men and women -- shallow men and women and wise men and women.

The shallow woman marries a man solely for money, but the wise woman marries a man solely for love and compatibility.

Regina Daniels is a good example of a shallow woman. If Ned Nwoko didn't have money, she would've never married him.

Lush (Obi Cubana's wife) is a good example of a wise woman. She married Obi even when he had nothing because she loved him and saw potential in him.

Wise women know that there's more to life than money, and they will even reject wealthy men that they don't love. Shallow women on the other hand will marry the first wealthy man that comes their way.

MadarasBlade:

Don't all women marry for money, or what do they mean by seeking for financial stable men?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by victorazy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Princessogaraya:

My man belong to me only because my man that allow me to have another man

grin you can't finish man
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by kolakolex: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
princepee:
angry So Yul actually married this lady?
I thought he was just catching cruise.
I thought he was just catching cruise too,never knew it was real
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by tyinfinity: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
What is big deal in being a second wife.it has biblical backing
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Echoban: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
dollynnn:
Enjoy your day".

How is she sharing it angry , is she not a wife by rite? Only side chick shares Manhood, the new wife isn't sharing, she entered the house the proper way and was properly accepted. It's disrespecting to accuse her of sharing husband that is also hers.

Has the 1st wife complained that she has been denied her marital rite ever since the new wife came in? Let's stop blackmailing people unnecessarily abeg cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Echoban: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
adedayoa2:
she wants to trend

Someone cannot wish her co wify colleague happy birthday in peace again. angry

If she no wish her now u people will say guilty conscience is worry her, now she wish her, problem. Is the first wife complaining? Maybe the first wife is even happy now that yul won't be disturbing her too much at night. Now she have a good rest of mind u people are here taking Panadol for unnecessary headache grin
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by christistruth01: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
They should just stop taunting the Woman
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by DMerciful(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
What is wrong in two women marrying one man? Its even biblical!
dollynnn:
Enjoy your day".

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by aalangel(f): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Asshole(s).
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by hahn(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
bepositive11:
It's things like this that make women become feminists. Let his first wife go and get impregnated by another man and see how Yul will react.

Women don't have that privilege.

No man, even the man she goes outside to sleep with, will want anything more than free kpekus from her.

But there are many women who will like to be side chicks and even third and fourth wives of Yul because he is a high value man.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by drmuchin: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Enemy Action
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Unrated900(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Celebration or no celebrations
Them no go love each other
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by MadarasBlade(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
bepositive11:
In general, there are two main kinds of men and women -- shallow men and women and wise men and women.

The shallow woman marries a man solely for money, but the wise woman marries a man solely for love and compatibility.

Regina Daniels is a good example of a shallow woman. If Ned Nwoko didn't have money, she would've never married him.

Lush (Obi Cubana's wife) is a good example of a wise woman. She married Obi even when he had nothing because she loved him and saw potential in him.

Wise women know that there's more to life than money, and they will even reject wealthy men that they don't love. Shallow women on the other hand will marry the first wealthy man that comes their way.

Okay, thanks for agreeing that a lot of modern women are foolish.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
His first wife is beautiful

Maybe she doesn't satisfy him sexually, hence he picked a second wife
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by lereinter(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
tyinfinity:
What is big deal in being a second wife.it has biblical backing

Remove your biblical backing

There's nothing criminal in marrying a second wife

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Blitzerz: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
bepositive11:
I'm telling you. A woman who truly loves her husband cannot bare him cheating on her or sharing him with another wife. A lot of Nigerian women marry for money that's why a lot of them don't care about their husband cheating or marrying other wives.

So are u saying women of olden days didnt love their husbands who were polygamous?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Jeffy1206(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
dollynnn:
Enjoy your day".

a man's di*k is not meant for one hole... Learn that period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) / I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold / Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.