Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday (47161 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Reminderz: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Princessogaraya:

I no dey like your sisters
of course, you're not like my sisters... and you won't ever be..
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by ekevwe(m): 12:43am On Sep 18, 2022
dollynnn:
"I pray for God’s love and protection…
Wishing you everything good in life.
Enjoy your day".

You wish her everything good in life while sharing her husband?

Hahahahah. Was any woman planning to be second wife? You should be matured enough to know why it happened.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by ogastone(m): 3:24am On Sep 18, 2022
For a man to take such strong decision and do it is not a day thought. Only him knows what he went through before he married second one. Maybe has warmed the 1st severally that if things don't change, he will do what he did. He knows that he would be ridiculed but it's better to eat half-plate than to eat bellefull and begin to purge. After carrying out the decision, the 1st humbled.*thoughtful imagination*

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Brandily: 3:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Jeffy1206:
a man's di*k is not meant for one hole... Learn that period!

Until he starts sharing sti and std
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Brandily: 3:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Blitzerz:

So are u saying women of olden days didnt love their husbands who were polygamous?

Olden days ?
Go back there now , and leave the good days for us
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Brandily: 3:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Echoban:

How is she sharing it angry , is she not a wife by rite? Only side chick shares Manhood, the new wife isn't sharing, she entered the house the proper way and was properly accepted. It's disrespecting to accuse her of sharing husband that is also hers.

Has the 1st wife complained that she has been denied her marital rite ever since the new wife came in? Let's stop blackmailing people unnecessarily abeg cheesy

Did you say marry the right way , person wey them follow backyard marry
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by bepositive11: 3:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Blitzerz:

So are u saying women of olden days didnt love their husbands who were polygamous?

Yes. Marriages in the olden days were not built on love.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by bepositive11: 3:53am On Sep 18, 2022
High value man? Lol. High value man to shallow women and low value man to wise women. Which woman in her right mind would want a husband like Yul who can do such a thing to his first wife?

A woman who is financially stable and content on her own won't tolerate a man like Yul. They have higher standards. It's gold diggers that Yul attracts like flies.

hahn:

Women don't have that privilege.

No man, even the man she goes outside to sleep with, will want anything more than free kpekus from her.

But there are many women who will like to be side chicks and even third and fourth wives of Yul because he is a high value man.

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by bepositive11: 3:54am On Sep 18, 2022
I think it goes both ways. A lot of modern men are foolish too.

MadarasBlade:

Okay, thanks for agreeing that a lot of modern women are foolish.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Princessogaraya(f): 6:01am On Sep 18, 2022
Reminderz:

of course, you're not like my sisters... and you won't ever be..

Get out abeg
Ashawo dey your eye
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by afrika(f): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2022
There is no sin in marrying 2 or 3 wives. The rest is modernization or westernization which has just mindset effects to us. The people of the old that married more than a wife lived longer than today's men that married just a wife that later turned threats to them and gave havoc to such men.

Rather than have extra marital affairs outside, marry her and play safe.

Happy Buffday May. God bless you. Do not allow the Yung social media deprive you of ur joy.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by salykely(m): 6:15am On Sep 18, 2022
dollynnn:
"I pray for God’s love and protection…
Wishing you everything good in life.
Enjoy your day".

You wish her everything good in life while sharing her husband?

And so? The d*ck don break?!
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Blitzerz: 6:23am On Sep 18, 2022
bepositive11:

Yes. Marriages in the olden days were not built on love.
And yet they were better and lived longer.
Are u listening to yourself?
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Blitzerz: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Brandily:

Olden days ?
Go back there now , and leave the good days for us
So these days are good and yet u whine everyday?
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by bepositive11: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Blitzerz:

And yet they were better and lived longer.
Are u listening to yourself?

A lot of them were physically married but psychologically divorced. Feminists are a product of that era.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Blitzerz: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2022
bepositive11:

A lot of them were physically married but psychologically divorced. Feminists are a product of that era.
They were still better and lived longer.
No matter how u twist your grammar.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by hahn(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2022
bepositive11:
High value man? Lol. High value man to shallow women and low value man to wise women. Which woman in her right mind would want a husband like Yul who can do such a thing to his first wife?

A woman who is financially stable and content on her own won't tolerate a man like Yul. They have higher standards. It's gold diggers that Yul attracts like flies.

Lol. Indeed.

Even Beyonce was smart enough not to leave Jay Z after he cheated on her.

grin
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by bepositive11: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Jay Z went for therapy. If he continued cheating on her, she would've divorced him.

hahn:

Lol. Indeed.

Even Beyonce was smart enough not to leave Jay Z after he cheated on her.

grin
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by bepositive11: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Blitzerz:

They were still better and lived longer.
No matter how u twist your grammar.

And the women were miserable which is why their daughters have become feminists.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by hahn(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2022
bepositive11:
Jay Z went for therapy. If he continued cheating on her, she would've divorced him.

Lol.

Na true cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Caseless: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Who's Judy and may and the other woman? I see 3.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Shebbs: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2022
What Money Can Do. When You Have Money Nigerian Women Will Fall At Your Feet, They'll Worship You. Judy Doesn't Want To Leave Her Home Even If She's Not Comfortable Sharing Her Man With Another Woman Because There Is MONEY!
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by RichAbujaGuy: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2022
Colossal disgrace! Oga Pete must be quietly incensed.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Blitzerz: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
bepositive11:

And the women were miserable which is why their daughters have become feminists.
My grandmother was elegant
Same with my mother.

You can only but speak for yourself.

Feminism is born from 21st century wokeness and misinterpreted equality.
You need tutorials.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by bepositive11: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blitzerz:

My grandmother was elegant
Same with my mother.

You can only but speak for yourself.

Feminism is born from 21st century wokeness and misinterpreted equality.
You need tutorials.

What does elegance have to do with whether they were happy or not? My grandmother was miserable in her polygamous marriage but my grandmother and mother are elegant too.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Wwwq: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Blitzerz: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
bepositive11:

What does elegance have to do with whether they were happy or not? My grandmother was miserable in her polygamous marriage but my grandmother and mother are elegant too.
Now answer.

Was your mother a feminist?

Since you claim the miserability of grandmother's caused their daughters to be feminist.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Chidexsco8448(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
It's alright..
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Jeffy1206(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brandily:

Until he starts sharing sti and std
go ask our ancestors... They marry as many as they want.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by bepositive11: 2:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Blitzerz:

Now answer.

Was your mother a feminist?

Since you claim the miserability of grandmother's caused their daughters to be feminist.

Yes, and she never wanted to be in a polygamous marriage. Is your mother in a polygamous marriage like your grandmother?

It’s only men who see women as status symbols or sex objects or baby making machines that like polygamy.

Tell me how many Nigerian women will sign up for a polygamous marriage like their grandmothers or mothers did. It's only gold diggers and women that have no choice because of their culture who will join a polygamous marriage.

Step out of your man shoes and try to see things from women's perspective. Polygamy doesn't favour women and their children.
Re: Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday by Blitzerz: 3:20am On Sep 19, 2022
bepositive11:

Yes, and she never wanted to be in a polygamous marriage. Is your mother in a polygamous marriage like your grandmother?

It’s only men who see women as status symbols or sex objects or baby making machines that like polygamy.

Tell me how many Nigerian women will sign up for a polygamous marriage like their grandmothers or mothers did. It's only gold diggers and women that have no choice because of their culture who will join a polygamous marriage.

Step out of your man shoes and try to see things from women's perspective. Polygamy doesn't favour women and their children.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.