Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) (39519 Views)

Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa / Independence Day Preparations Go Wrong In Abuja (Pic, Video) / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by SILVERLINES: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Them don stand Tinubu for camera

I can here the camera man saying;

Baba stand still don't shake

Look this side

Look look

Baba don't shake

Say cheese

Then the camera man snap cha kam
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by domaboy1759: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Who notice that whenever Tinubu stand they always support him not to fall grin grin grin
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Nathphil(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
robinso01:
Some people will still accuse the king of coming to collect money from Tinubu. I'm not for Tinubu, but you can't be saying anybody that visits the man come for money.
Come out with your full chest
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It was a mutual love and respect when HRM the Olofa of Offa met with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Federal Capital Territory – Abuja on Thursday September 15, 2022.

In the mix were the Executive Governor of Lagos state, H.E. Babajide Sanwo Olu and royal friend cum brother from Atlantic city of lagos, HRM Oba Saheed Ademola Kusenla III – Elegushi of Ikate Land.

The Olofa of Offa was duly accompanied by Bashorun of Offa – Alhaji Najeem Yasin (Deputy President of NLC).

#CircleOfLeaders

Nothing concern us. If it's not Peter Obi, it can never be Peter Obi
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Safyqueen: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
EMMNIG:
Old pattern of campaigning, Secretly sharing the looted fund to the monarchs.
Thank God the elites are very few compare to the vast majority of Nigerians. It will not work this time around.
You want our vote come directly to us, tell us about yourself, i mean;

your real name,
your real age,
your real place of birth,
your past life,
How your got your wealth.
How you want to govern us,
Hold press briefing.
Flow along with us.

Not meeting with present and former gov.(thieves)
senators , They all ruin this country.
Nigerian youth wake up. Arewa mu ku tarshi.
mu ta ne southern Kaduna , ku zo mu zabe peter obi.
Peter Obi is the most competent, Credible and capable among them.

Stop using competence to compare between Tinubu with Peter Obi, if not you will appear stupid. Use age or health. That's where Obi has edge.
You cannot rewrite history.

2 Likes

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Alajiki(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Na mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu urchins always comments in other to get one of these. Eba, agbado and beans.

So theifnibu is asking...

For what? Is it foor eeba? Is it foor garri? Is it foor beans adodo?, is it for agbado? eba, garri, beans it's growing here

Which one are you writing this comment for? Indicate So thiefnibu will give you your own portion

This kid again! You sound like an Olympia typewriter...dishing out twaddle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by yeking18(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Every averge Yoruba always say ó da KO dà Yoruba Lókan. If you hear this my brother gba fun oga.. Lol. No reasonable south western would vote for other aspirant except Tinubu regardless of their politics affiliation. Just the bitter truth! Yoruba Lokan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by ATLIEN2027: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
Talk of a drunkard
Typical ranting of a brainwashed retar@ded Peter Obi- tuary IPOB Zombidient.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by toneroforever(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
robinso01:
Some people will still accuse the king of coming to collect money from Tinubu. I'm not for Tinubu, but you can't be saying anybody that visits the man come for money.

They went to him for the money, simple. BAT & APC destroyed Nigeria Kpata Kpata so Nigerians can't wait to vote them out,I don't know about you though.
Those sycophants close to him or working with him want to cash out before he sees the handwriting on the wall. He is still blinded by lifelong ambition,so if they don't get the money now, forget it.
After Feb 25,do u think BAT will be in the right frame of mind to pick anybody's calls again.
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by imrany20(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jagaban!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It was a mutual love and respect when HRM the Olofa of Offa met with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Federal Capital Territory – Abuja on Thursday September 15, 2022.

In the mix were the Executive Governor of Lagos state, H.E. Babajide Sanwo Olu and royal friend cum brother from Atlantic city of lagos, HRM Oba Saheed Ademola Kusenla III – Elegushi of Ikate Land.

The Olofa of Offa was duly accompanied by Bashorun of Offa – Alhaji Najeem Yasin (Deputy President of NLC).

#CircleOfLeaders
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by adekolaelect(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Na mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu urchins comments is always to get one of these. Eba, agbado and beans.

So theifnibu is asking...

For what? Is it foor eeba? Is it foor garri? Is it foor beans adodo?, is it for agbado? eba, garri, beans it's growing here

Which one are you writing this comment for? Indicate So thiefnibu will give you your own portion
this one need to be examined .you will later dey ok if God wishses .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Akabuking: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

#CircleOfLeaders
Offa under Sokoto caliphate
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Sleekfingers: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu is so old. See his limbs...as dry as ęja panla. An obvious sign of old age. You can't cheat nature on that, even if you claim 70 but in a real sense, you're 86plus

Is it a crime to be old?

2 Likes

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by bhella10: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
ibechris:
Why is Tinubu always hiding one of his hands?

Next you would be sniffing his ass. Ode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Babaken(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
EMMNIG:
Thank God the elites are very few compare to the vast majority of Nigerians. It will not work this time around.

your real name,
your real age,
your past life,
Hold press briefing.
Flow along with us.

baba ready to pay 10 billion than answer those questions.

1 Like

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by OsunOriginal: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
robinso01 po(st=116759385:

You mind them... I am for Tinubu anyday, anytime and it's based on his track records, proven capacity, and competence. I would rather support Sowore than support a man (Obi) who stands for nothing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Chyma231(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Na only God u go meet then we will fear u , for now Obidents go crush you come 2023 #
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by etrouble: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obi is winning this election.

Ironically cheesy

Cc Mynd44 nlfpmod

Just as his party did in Osun few weeks ago. Una go cry blood next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by madjune(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Strangely, Sanwo Olu looks older than Tinubu.
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Babastrong(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=116759393]Tinubu will never make a good president for Nigerians, I pity those who are supporting him.

Someone claiming to own Lagos and find it so difficult to accommodate opposition to stage a rally in Lagos, it means he won't allow any form of protest if he eventually become president.

It's a pity some people are so myopic in their thinking, they vote base on tribe and religion.

There are so many red flags to his candidacy...

Vote Wisely!

This I have seen.[ If this's what you saw. It means you are blind.]

1 Like

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by ransomed: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Another MKO Abiola scenario is playing out.
Kabiesi has visited for cash out
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by OsunOriginal: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
mailemy:
You're daft to know that it's not just the elites to decide for the masses and youth out there.
Those marches are to create awareness more than meeting those thieves.

Stupidity, senselessness, shortsightedness, etc convergence in one person is the only thing that could have produced this. Na only your region masses and youths dey?

1 Like

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by detectivejones: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Why do we have pictures of people holding him flying around. Truth be told Tinubu looks fresh to me abi is it the camera?
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Even HRH wan cash out!
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Isobug: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Obi is busy touring European countries and sponsoring marches in the southeast/south-south.
I pity the amateur politician.
Before you were saying power is not given but taken, Peter Obi is is doing his best to take power in the most legal way and you are here hatefully claiming he's is not doing the right thing. You people sef, Man is still trying to figure out why you people are this greedy. Must only you people be in power?
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Haywhy3579: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Tinubu will never make a good president for Nigerians, I pity those who are supporting him.

Someone claiming to own Lagos and find it so difficult to accommodate opposition to stage a rally in Lagos, it means he won't allow any form of protest if he eventually become president.

It's a pity some people are so myopic in their thinking, they vote base on tribe and religion.

There are so many red flags to his candidacy...

Vote Wisely!

This I have seen.
Fool, officially campaign has not started and u expect lagos a mega city to allowed people to hold rally without proper planning and preparation. If that should happen in a big city as lagos a lots of things will be lost I.e both life and collateral damage. Imaging someone trying to catch a flight maybe for business trip or medical trip stuck in hold-up. Lagos is well organized and when rally is approved, it will be announced and lagos government will advise motorist to move thru other route provided by lagos government. Even rolling party rally has not been approved not to now talk of ur moshoroom Labour Party.

3 Likes

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by horhlyray(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Esuwoye is Batified.
Proud of my king,kabiesiii ooo

2 Likes

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by horhlyray(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
EMMNIG:

your real name,
your real age,
your past life,
Hold press briefing.
Flow along with us.

Oga sit down there dey look,Nigerian youth that want a saner Cline but doesn't want to be sane first,oga this two monarch u see there are billionaire who doesn't need politician money to survive

2 Likes

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Oracleforce: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
EMMNIG:

your real name,
your real age,
your past life,
Hold press briefing.
Flow along with us.

But if it was Pthief Obituary that went for visiting at the Palace of a king.....everything will be fine....
I no all these gimmicks of using the pseudo-youth forum to campaign for your political candidate Nah scam.
All is about Ndigbo and Biafraudn agenda...using Pthief Obituary to achieve it...
You and your political candidate will fail...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Acted Like An Errand Boy: Court Dismisses Keyamo's SPV Suit Against Atiku / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness / Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.