Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

This Is A Terrible Waste (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Terrible Waste (Pics) (961 Views)

A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Terrible Waste (Pics) by Womanizer(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
By now most people already know about Prof Uju Anya the lady who made some uncomplimentary comments regarding the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

You probably also know that she is a lesbian.

I am just so upset with this and I think this is a waste.

Why would such a good looking lady prefer to be fingered by a fellow woman like her instead of a man? angry

So annoying to see good quality pússy going to waste sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Terrible Waste (Pics) by Josephnwoye081: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Because she old and ugly

1 Like

Re: This Is A Terrible Waste (Pics) by Setosim: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
OP Check this ⬇
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats Click here
Re: This Is A Terrible Waste (Pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
What's your business with what she does with her genital and her partner's genital.
Re: This Is A Terrible Waste (Pics) by marlow1962(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
She’s beautiful ( no doubt)
I don’t care what she is
I don’t care if she’s a lez
I don’t care what she practices.
But what I find amusing is how stupid one can be all in the name of clout chasing ( to me that’s what she doing)
Insulting someone that’s dead ( and still proud of it, wtf). Why didn’t she say bad words to the queen when she was alive.
Yes she exposed the British of what they did to igbos (am igbo too), but why make such comment when the person behind it is dead now, if she’s not scared and stupid why didn’t she say those words when the queen was alive.

I know some low reasoning ladies and gentlemen will quote me to rain insults on me but know this (I DONT GIVE A Bleep).
Diamon dis , diamond dat (stupid cows won’t rest for something that even when returned, their criminal ass politicians will take hold of it themselves)

Your government has been committing genocide from day one and nothing has been done (not a fuckin tin)
Your government has also been reaping you black ass off right from dat one and not a fuckin tin has been done.
Yes they stole our diamonds, why cus ur stupid ass Nigerian government is too stupid to know what’s used for.
We wer get diamonds no even fit develop our country, person lev em country come another man country come tif, tif finish use am develop em country.
Una go come online that talk rubbish.
You think coming online to say bad words about someone that’s dead makes you a strong and brave person( hahaha stupid) no, it makes u stupid and a pussy who I scared of a fellow human like you.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Terrible Waste (Pics) by headbasher96(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
who no want make them Bleep am na him sabi na
Re: This Is A Terrible Waste (Pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
This Foolish Woman idolized by Mofos who cant think for themselves.

She say British and White pple are Bad but she is in a White Country where they give Good roads, 24hr Electricity and Freedom to Practice her Lesbianism!

Y Didn't She come back to Her 'Beloved' Nigeria or Biafra to Settle

(1) (Reply)

What's Going On Here?? / / Today I'm Going To Try Out This New Style With One Ashewwo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.