Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads (30525 Views)

Ebonyi Govt Declares Linus Okorie Wanted Over Statement On FacebooK / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Ayed44: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
To pay for ordinary stadium hard them angry

Very lawless, broke OBIdient criminals.

Most of his supporters are untrained beasts who hurl Insult on People at will.

https://www.nairaland.com/7337748/how-rate-peter-obis-cnn#116752325
Display of hooliganism, lawlessness is far from democracy. That's Obicrazy
It wasn't a rally. It was a peaceful March for Peter Obi. You don't carry out s peaceful walk inside a stadium.
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Brimstone77: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Corridon:
Umahi own is worse. Mallam Umahi will rather kneel down to greet aboki than to stand up and shake hands with his fellow Igbo man. It reeks of inferiority complex and envy.

These bunch of f**ls have always stand against everything igbos stand for,I wonder how they all get re elected after their first term..
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by anonymous1759(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
eshcol:

Go sit down jare. You are just being frustrated. This is just the beginning

Bitter soul tongue
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Masterito(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by asanausana91: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
ytdivine:
Dave Umahi must be paid with the same coin in the future. I never know the man is so useless. No sensible person in Eastern region can take this type of action against his own people.

Peter Obi movement will surely triumph.
why didn't them pay for the stadium? Is this kind of lawlessness obi want to bring?
I wish I was deployed there as a policeman. I will not waste my teargas on those terrorists rather I will use life ammunitions.
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by eshcol(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
anonymous1759:

Bitter soul tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by JOemmy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Umahi should not allow bitterness, arrogance and jealousy destroy all the good works he has been doing in ebonyi state. Fighting this obidient movement is like fighting the wind
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by DANRAJI: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Everything here is just about Obi Obi…
So, nothing happened with the other aspirants or their party..?
Hmmm…….
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Bayyajidda(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

If that be the case

The Obedient group are disobedient for refusing to pay for the stadium tongue.

After all they have been doing it with their pockets money.

Are you bipolar or what?
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Bayyajidda(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
miscreants.

it is to disturb public peace and vehicular movement and cause traffic on roads is what they prefer

mad people

E shock the efulefu... Can you say this again without shedding tears. Mkpi.
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by ObamaMessi: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
You are jealous of them
How?

Are you this stupid?
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by ObamaMessi: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

If that be the case

Pussy or what do u call yourself? You are stupid!
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by kingyakos: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
asanausana91:
why didn't them pay for the stadium? Is this kind of lawlessness obi want to bring?
I wish I was deployed there as a policeman. I will not waste my teargas on those terrorists rather I will use life ammunitions.

Illiterate spoted
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
RENT STADIUM FOR A RALLY?, E DI KWA OKAY?.
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObamaMessi:
How?

Are you this stupid?
You are the useless one here
Bastard
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Whoknowsme: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

If that be the case

They didn't pay for stadium in other states where they held their one million match. Why will Ebonyi be different.
How wicked can Gov Umahi and APC be? Only time will tell
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Kobicove(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Alphafeezay:
Dem no dey give shi shi

Stop talking nonsense, if you want to make use of government facilities then you need to pay for it. Paying to use it does not amount to giving a bribe! angry
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Gaabasky: 12:57am On Sep 18, 2022
ytdivine:
Dave Umahi must be paid with the same coin in the future. I never know the man is so useless. No sensible person in Eastern region can take this type of action against his own people.

Peter Obi movement will surely triumph.

Is it not better to use Stadium that stupid millions walk for that characterized our political climes? Remember others people especially the sicke da want to get to hospitals, the innocent citizens that have to pass thru a grave discomfort because of walk for stupidity
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by brandnewgist: 12:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Zamu Basu Kunya by Pam Dee (Peter Obi Northern Nigeria Rally Song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzsgznNRWw
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by onyibest2k(m): 1:43am On Sep 18, 2022
I HOPE WHEN CAMPAIGN START NA ONLY FOR STADUIM U GO CAMPAIGN FOR APC
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by ogastone(m): 3:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Vawulence
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by ObamaMessi: 3:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Jennifer663:
You are the useless one here Bastard
Come and suck me clean. I hear it's your daily job.
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Patriotsleague: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2022
You have no right to block roads because of your personal interest and rally. You labor supporters are just 2% of the population of the state, the other members of the society in the state have free right to move about. Is your party a party of nuisance?

I saw the clip, blasting loud music on mega speakers, blocking the road. This can lead to counter moves by people who you are disturbing and lead to violence and civil disorder. Rent a private space, stadium, arenas, do your rally. Your rally is a private business.
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by Sleekfingers: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
If dem born dem well make dem come try am for lagos.....boys go use bottles and 4x4 reset their flat skulls
Re: Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads by ayo2008: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

That's the only language they would understand since they chose to disturb the peace of other road users.

We are not in the military regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Ready To Deliver 4th Mainland Bridge / Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.