Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU (1045 Views)

Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit On The Emir Of Zazzau (Pictures) / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by lexylaw40: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by fman(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
him go to collect him cut

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by ObituaryYebo: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
The effect of cityboy/Goldenboy

Can't wait for campaign to kick start

Tinubu is a moving that millions of IPOB/ESN canner stop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by Softmirror: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:

WE DON'T WANT A STINGY PRESIDENT. grin

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by lexylaw40: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jagaban we want

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by Totilopussylick(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
lexylaw40:
Jagaban we want

Jagaban the presido of cassava agbado kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by juman(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tinubu is the next president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by PraizHim: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Softmirror:

WE DON'T WANT A STINGY PRESIDENT. grin

You want a Bullion van President abi? Share it all. Lets share it now and let the debt be on the future generations

1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by Oddfinder001: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by Softmirror: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
PraizHim:

You want a Bullion van President abi?

A BULLION VAN PRESIDENT IS THE BEST.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by lexylaw40: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
We want Tinubu because he always always show love and care for his people

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by Blackfire(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Our oncoming vice president tinubu

If atiku didn't win

North 2023
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by Benchilwell: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Blackfire:
Our oncoming vice president tinubu

If atiku didn't win

North 2023
tinubu vice president to shetimma who will take care of security
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by lexylaw40: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
PraizHim:

You want a Bullion van President abi? Share it all. Lets share it now and let the debt be on the future generations
wait...is it your money
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by lexylaw40: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Most of the actors are already multi millioners ...they are not poor. And they are people of integrity
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by PraizHim: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Softmirror:

A BULLION VAN PRESIDENT IS THE BEST.

In a debt ridden country with one of the highest cost of governance( running goverment) in the world?

Bro Sorry.

1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by PraizHim: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
lexylaw40:
wait...is it your money

No na your money
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by brown3: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:
before inko, even me I don collect, no dulling.
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by Softmirror: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
PraizHim:

In a debt ridden country with one of the highest cost of governance( running goverment) in the world?

Bro Sorry.

YOU ARE COMPLETELY OFF POINT. I PREFER THE MAN WITH A BULLION VAN ANY DAY ANY TIME FOR HIS RECORDS OF ECONOMIC ACHIEVEMENTS. AND LEADERSHIP VISIONS.BRO, YOU NEED NOT BE SENTIMENTAL UNLESS YOU ALSO GET YOUR ADVICE FROM MAD MEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by fman(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
brown3:
before inko, even me I don collect, no dulling.
share update nah!!
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by brown3: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:
share update nah!!
I for share the update, if I share am here Igo cast. Guys a really cashing out.
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by Naijanascam: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Pure truth

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by PraizHim: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU ARE COMPLETELY OFF POINT. I PREFER THE MAN WITH A BULLION VAN ANY DAY ANY TIME FOR HIS RECORDS OF ECONOMIC ACHIEVEMENTS. AND LEADERSHIP VISIONS.BRO, YOU NEED NOT BE SENTIMENTAL UNLESS YOU ALSO GET YOUR ADVICE FROM A MAD MEN.

By bullion van man you mean, Bobo chicago aka Amoda Ogunlere aka Ikoyi Pablo Escobar aka Ikoyi Mob Boss.

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by Softmirror: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
PraizHim:

By bullion van man you mean, Bobo chicago aka Amoda Ogunlere aka Ikoyi Pablo Escobar aka Ikoyi Mob Boss.

ALL OF THE ABOVE. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by lexylaw40: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU ARE COMPLETELY OFF POINT. I PREFER THE MAN WITH A BULLION VAN ANY DAY ANY TIME FOR HIS RECORDS OF ECONOMIC ACHIEVEMENTS. AND LEADERSHIP VISIONS.BRO, YOU NEED NOT BE SENTIMENTAL UNLESS YOU ALSO GET YOUR ADVICE FROM A MAD MEN.

thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by lexylaw40: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Softmirror:

ALL OF THE ABOVE. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD..
I'm loving this
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actors Pays A Visit To TINUBU by PraizHim: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Softmirror:

Yes oh President of Ikoyi in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Obi is clueless / Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo / Asiwaju Tinubu Reformed Lagos Health Sector As Governor-leke Pitan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.