Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Obi is clueless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi is clueless (1044 Views)

Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / $ To Naira: Tinubu Is Clueless & A Disaster / Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi is clueless by Michelle70(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thank God for exposing Mr no manifesto o. Na so we for enter one chance.

To all those who will counter my post by asking what Buhari did after all the manifesto.

Hehe I'd rather vote a man with manifesto cos at least i could hold him responsible if he underperforms.

A manifesto is a published declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of the party, if u have no vision, then u are better of staying in ur house and stick to donating 5 loaves of bread

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi is clueless by Michelle70(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
When a company ask u what they will gain from you if u are employed, tell them u dont have anything.

We look like joke to u and ur urchins?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi is clueless by cherishmichael: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bull sheet
Re: Obi is clueless by lastcall: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Because if 20k!?

6 Likes

Re: Obi is clueless by Michelle70(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
cherishmichael:
Bull sheet
Why should we vote ur candidate?

He has no manifesto, he has not said anything about what he will do except quoting the figure of Egypt GDP and dividing by 5

4 Likes

Re: Obi is clueless by Tit4Tat1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:

To all those who will counter my post by asking what Buhari did after all the manifesto.

Hehe I'd rather vote a man with manifesto cos at least i could hold him responsible if he underperforms.

How have you held Buhari responsible on his failed administration ? I don't know why you guys like living in self denial

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi is clueless by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:

Only atiku has spoken about his manifesto to Nigerians, others are junketeers

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Obi is clueless by Michelle70(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

How have you held Buhari responsible on his failed administration ? I don't know why you guys like leaving in self denial

If Buhari had not promised anything, he could claim that he has performed 100%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi is clueless by Bantu10: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:

He has no manifesto, he has not said anything about what he will do except quoting the figure of Egypt GDP and dividing by 5

Keep birthing criminals u call children; Later u blame peter obi

3 Likes

Re: Obi is clueless by Bantu10: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thinkam:

Only atiku has spoken about his manifesto to Nigerians, others are junketeers

Atiku is coming

Dubai unifier is cumming grin

1 Like

Re: Obi is clueless by Innocentman86: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Is like theivenubu has paid you for propagandaa for these month.
While his own son is in different hotels enjoying girls as usual with the best of wine, you are paid peanuts for propagandaa.
Truly these life no balance cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obi is clueless by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

How have you held Buhari responsible on his failed administration ? I don't know why you guys like leaving in self denial

Are you minding that one?...if you check apc supporters history you'll see that they have a bad history of making terrible decisions and not learning from them...this same foolish OP voted for buhari in 2015 yet see the rubbish he has done...but they never learn
Re: Obi is clueless by Michelle70(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rayban25:

Are you minding that one?...if you check apc supporters history you'll see that they have a bad history of making terrible decisions and not learning from them...this same foolish OP voted for buhari in 2015 yet see the rubbish he has done...but they never learn
Oga. Nigeria has a lot of problems right now, and we want a solution.

How can Obi provide such solutions?

2 Likes

Re: Obi is clueless by Tit4Tat1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:

If Buhari had not promised anything, he could claim that he has performed 100%

And how has that changed the fact that he hasn't actually performed?
Re: Obi is clueless by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:

A manifesto is a published declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of the party, if u have no vision, then u are better of staying in ur house and stick to donating 5 loeaves of bread

The tweet below explains your predicament...you're welcome

Re: Obi is clueless by Michelle70(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rayban25:

The tweet below explains your predicament...you're welcome
Ok, Mr high IQ, what will PO do to salvage our situation?
Re: Obi is clueless by TechW: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:

A manifesto is a published declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of the party, if u have no vision, then u are better of staying in ur house and stick to donating 5 loeaves of bread
Peter Obi releases manifesto, to reshape security setup, harness youth strength

Iwok Iniobong and Kelvin Okojie
Oct 8, 2022
Peter Obi releases manifesto
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), has promised to restructure Nigeria’s security architecture for better performance if elected president after next February’s poll.

The former governor of Anambra State made this objective known when he released his manifesto on Friday. The manifesto, titled “Prospects of Transformative Governance In Nigeria”.

He promised among several things, to arrest the deteriorating state of the nation’s insecurity.

Insecurity in the country has taken a dangerous dimension as banditry, insurgency in the NorthEast and SouthEast of the country, farmer-herder clashes and unabated kidnapping of unarmed civilians take centre stage on the highways in the country.

The manifesto also assures of rebuilding Nigeria’s military power, promoting economic growth, and enhancing its technological prowess with a view to improving Nigeria’s diplomatic influence in sub-regional, regional and global affairs.

The manifesto also emphasizes the challenge of high youth unemployment in Nigeria, and promised that LP administration will pursue the national youth strength with a view to curbing the trend.

https://www.nairaland.com/7394650/peter-obi-po-manifesto-peter#117757489
Re: Obi is clueless by Michelle70(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

And how has that changed the fact that he hasn't actually performed?
Oya, let PO tell us how he plans to perform

1 Like

Re: Obi is clueless by Tit4Tat1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:
Oya, let PO tell us how he plans to perform

I think with my brains, and make decisions that'll not make me look stupid.

But what do u lots do with urs? Smoke weed and damage every cells in ur brains then come on nairaland to post trash.
Re: Obi is clueless by Michelle70(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

I think with my brains, and make decisions that'll not make me look stupid.

But what do u lots do with urs? Smoke weed and damage every cells in ur brains then come on nairaland to post trash.
No be insult na.

The question is harmless, What will PO do

1 Like

Re: Obi is clueless by Tit4Tat1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:
No be insult na.

The question is harmless, What will PO do

He'll replicate what he did in anambra during his time as governor in ensuring the creation of jobs and also ensure good living standard for every Nigerian unlike ur stupid cow in aso rock
Re: Obi is clueless by cherishmichael: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:

A country that is using a borrowed law is now serious about a manifesto, lolz

1 Like

Re: Obi is clueless by Michelle70(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

He'll replicate what he did in anambra during his time as governor in ensuring the creation of jobs and also ensure good living standard for every Nigerian unlike ur stupid cow in aso rock
replicate what he did in Anambra?

Hahahaha, we better run from such man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi is clueless by B2B23: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
cheesy

Re: Obi is clueless by hegelian: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:

So all this name calling of tribalist, cunning because he didn't provide a manifesto according to your writeup.. Scale don dey fall off small, before December you will unleash who you truly are.. From I'm independent to I belong to pdp but I like tinubu to obi a cunning tribalist and very soo your agbadoism will be fully unleashed.. Funny twart grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi is clueless by hegelian: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga. Nigeria has a lot of problems right now, and we want a solution.

How can Obi provide such solutions?
And instead of you to ask him politely if you truly care about the country as you claimed, instead you open a name calling thread calling him a cunning tribalist and liar all because he has shown his manifestos.. Just read your writeup again and think of it made sense to you that is if you are not an agbado urchin and your brain is still functioning

1 Like

Re: Obi is clueless by Michelle70(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
hegelian:

And instead of you to ask him politely if you truly care about the country as you claimed, instead you open a name calling thread calling him a cunning tribalist and liar all because he has shown his manifestos.. Just read your writeup again and think of it made sense to you that is if you are not an agbado urchin and your brain is still functioning
yen yen yen
Re: Obi is clueless by Tinubuagbado: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:

Idiot that cant even spell LOAVES.

Useless and senseless urchin.

Like Tinubu like you, Tinubu is your fellow illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Obi is clueless by Jflex07(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nobody should take this Tinubu urrchin seriously .The idiot claims not to support any of the candidates but keeps abusing and calling Only Obi names as if Obi is the only candidate running for Presidency.
Re: Obi is clueless by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:
Ok, Mr high IQ, what will PO do to salvage our situation?

Even if I told you...will it change the fact that your IQ is too low to understand it?...so what's the point?...I dont explain things to people who cant see Beyond their nose...make una locate the nearest transformer and do the needful
Re: Obi is clueless by BafanaBafana: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yes Obi is changing the face of politics in Nigeria.
All those yeye manifestos with fake promises that will never be implemented will soon be a thing of the past.

We know the plans of the Lagos mafia is to get to power and parcel the resources of Nigeria among themselves, like they did in Lagos.
Re: Obi is clueless by excanny: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:

And you believe Tinubu understands a quarter of what is in his manifesto?

You are a big joke.

That’s textbook copy and paste by paid writers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Rally In Kaduna Didn't Not hold For Lack Of Funds And Support / Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo / Thank You Aisha Buhari, Champion Of Victims Of Cyberbullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.