Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

INEC Should Do The Needful. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Should Do The Needful. (136 Views)

"Do The Needful Or Confess You Rigged The Election" - Ken Dares INEC / INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections / N45m Form: INEC Should Penalize Buhari For Violating Electoral Act - PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Should Do The Needful. by brown3: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
I'm one of those who never believe in PO, due to his structureless party, despite the fact I knew he is capable of bringing out Nigeria from the present mess we are into, I was so surprised to see him become the most popular among the presidential candidate, every where you go in Nigeria it's PO. This my first time in my life seeing the masses using the resources campaigning for a politician. I pray he will never fail the masses when he take over from buhari next year. INEC should do the needful and declear him the president elect, instead of waisting billions of naira on election where everybody knows who is going to win, the money can be used to solve other problems.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Little Things Mean A Lot To Us Right Now / Comrades Apologise Says Endorsement Of Agege/osanebi Is Not Real / Nigeria To Host Global Investment Forum In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.