Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. (43612 Views)

Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by kambili999(f): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
djperoski2010:
Bayelsans will not vote obi, they will vote for ATIKU cuz nothern presidents under PDP always favours the south.
continue deceiving yourself. You have just one vote. Stop speaking for the entire bayelsa state
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by adebambo13d: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
, Seun, Nlfpmod, , Seun, Nlfpmod, ...
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Corridon: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The movement is sure
When are you guys doing your own in Benin city? I know you guys are OBIdient but you need to show it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by chypotenti(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Like play Like play, this movement is becoming a reality!
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Ijawblooded: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
This na intro. Crowd never come out, make campaign start first!
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Sunshine34(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Many wailers ahead
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by John4B: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nice one! Shame on ebonyi state governor. But u ppl shud take it easy oh, u want to escalate tinubu's ill health.

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by arms8022: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
How would you want a prosperous Nigeria and not vote for Peter Obi?
How would you want a prosperous Nigeria for your generation and next and not vote for Peter Obi!?
I mean, how would you want to be a proud Nigerian and not vote for Peter Obi?

Journey of a thousand miles starts with one step....

Nigerians, wake up!

Let's start that prosperous journey with one step and vote Peter Obi!

Enough is enough!
waiting they do una self,make una go find smal sense put for head jare.am sorry to say if Peter obi is elected president. tufiakwa! he will be worst than buhari.i dnt knw where u guys get this confident about him.Nigerian leadership is more than verifying figures up and down.

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by zionstaar75: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
How would you want a prosperous Nigeria for your generation and next and not vote for Peter Obi!?

Nigerians, wake up!

Enough is enough!
after stupidly following Buhari I want obi to convince me he's different so I listened to his interviews on channels and CNN but he's dodging critical questions so I'm beginning to doubt his efficiency. Buhari isn't a thief too but he's clueless. I definitely won't vote tinubu and atiku but am beginning to really doubt Obi's will and capacity to turn the country around. He's not specific when he's asked categorical questions and I'm wondering.....
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by IfnobeGod20: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nothing can stop Peter Obi and LP from scooping at least 75 to 80% votes from south east and about 55 to 60% votes from south South. Anybody can dream but their dreams can catch up with what God had sanctioned. Who says it and it comes to pass if the Lord had not commanded it. God says and I believe it.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
TariEnoch:
I be ijaw boy, from ogobiri community in sagbama LGA. I was in the rally not for stomach infrastructure but for the love I have for my country Nigeria. I didn't take shishi.

My vote is for incoming president Peter Obi
How far ijaw boy, I hear say ijaw women dey get big nyash. Na true? shocked
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by IfnobeGod20: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
zionstaar75:
after stupidly following Buhari I want obi to convince me he's different so I listened to his interviews on channels and CNN but he's dodging critical questions so I'm beginning to doubt his efficiency. Buhari isn't a thief too but he's clueless. I definitely won't vote tinubu and atiku but am beginning to really doubt Obi's will and capacity to turn the country around. He's not specific when he's asked categorical questions and I'm wondering.....
Can you quote specific where he wasn't specific in his answer. I think if you can give us a clearer picture of where he dodge question.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by ridbell01(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
74 million votes in bayelsa plus 98 million in Lagos
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Carlylepneuma: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hunger they for land now, na N1500 dem give each of them, why won't they come out in numbers.. Social media presdo shocked
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by zionstaar75: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Can you quote specific where he wasn't specific in his answer. I think if you can give us a clearer picture of where he dodge question.
if u don't watch the interview its difficult to explain,if I ask u how you'll tackle a particular problem and u start out and 10 seconds and then start using an example that is different then ure not sure.if u ask me that is not a candidate the first thing I'll do if I become president it's to cut the cost of governance,that's Nigeria's biggest problem. A minister will use 5 jeeps worth 4o million naira each not talking of hilux and buses.where will government get money to pay lecturets when they have to fuel and maintain these unnecessary cars?I expect direct and inspiring examples not beating around the Bush.i might be wrong though and he's still our best option but I'm not inspired personally and a friend Said same this morning I'm attaching his post on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by OgaTheTop2: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
zionstaar75:
See bruh, we just have to give him a chance. We gave Buhari a chance and he fluked. Let's give PO chance. You won't know what you can achieve if you don't try... smiley

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Billygee2u: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
OgaTheTop2:

Nigerians, wake up!

Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by ebbo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
This one million matches up and down in 36 states must result to 36 million votes for peter Obi oh. If not peter obi don fall mugu be that.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by BurialGround: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:
grin my friend was there, he said they were paid
3k each and given free food cheesy cheesy

And obi no dey give shi shi...shi shi my foot [right][/right]
zionstaar75:
if u don't watch the interview its difficult to explain,if I ask u how you'll tackle a particular problem and u start out and 10 seconds and then start using an example that is different then ure not sure.if u ask me that is not a candidate the first thing I'll do if I become president it's to cut the cost of governance,that's Nigeria's biggest problem. A minister will use 5 jeeps worth 4o million naira each not talking of hilux and buses.where will government get money to pay lecturets when they have to fuel and maintain these unnecessary cars?I expect direct and inspiring examples not beating around the Bush.i might be wrong though and he's still our best option but I'm not inspired personally and a friend Said same this morning I'm attaching his post on Facebook.
Carlylepneuma:
Hunger they for land now, na N1500 dem give each of them, why won't they come out in numbers.. Social media presdo shocked
kayperry:

Even if your friend was not there, all those trucks with dj, banners and printed vest fell from the sky
No one is coordinating, random people just wake up on a weekend dress up, buy LP banner @ shoprite nd move to certain location without mobilisation cheesy

How many of those youths in obedient rally can boast of a no shishi relationship undecided

Obedients must really think Nigerians are stupid, time will tell
omokab:
You people no dey shame . 1 million match for obi in his environ and the crowd is scanty . compare the one for Tinubu in Ibadan to this wuruwuru one at yenegia and see the difference .
Illegal1:

they were given 3k each,i've heard it 4rm several people here in yenagoa...

we no de gv shishi nah format

Just from Abuja to Gombe, this deadwood slept off at the palace of the Emir. Every body was shocked.

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by zionstaar75: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
See bruh, we just have to give him a chance. We gave Buhari a chance and he fluked. Let's give PO chance. You won't know what you can achieve if you don't try... smiley
I believe you bro

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by onuman: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
OgaTheTop2:

Nigerians, wake up!

Enough is enough!

In bold are million Dollar worth questions.
Between the 3 major presidential candidates, Peter Obi is the most qualified - well educated, young, astute politician with huge experience in governance, no criminal baggage.

Tinubu and Atiku are political pariahs before the leaders of the powerful Western nations.
Bola Tinubu was involved in drug trafficking business money in the US. He is very old, sickly and most corrupt.
Atiku Abubakar bribed a US Senator who is still serving jail term for Atiku bribery. Atiku is very old and most corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Prinxzona10: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Buh the funniest part of this political revolution or new order is that those who are vehemently and fiercely opposing it,fighting and attacking it now,are likely to be the major beneficially of this positive change when the times comes..

Buh,nobody should give up from fighting for the right candidate because if not for anything, posterity will judge you fairly and you will make a bold proud statement to your children on how you fought to enthrone a new people's government..

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by IfnobeGod20: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
zionstaar75:
truly I wasn't opportune to follow the live interview due to my work schedule in the office but after the interview I had watched the interview directly and that was why I asked you to be specific area where he didn't give direct answers to questions asked. No doubt with the mirage of problems deviling the country, many of us have within our finger tips some element of solutions, that we expect aspirant to add as part of solutions to problem asked. I just want to let you know that there are different approaches to issues. The way you view issue another man may view it different but invariably we may arrive say destination.
Today I challenge someone on this Nairaland, when he said, yes, at 5:18minutes Peter Obi made mentioned of employing more soldiers into the army, that Tinubu already said, there was need to employ addition 50m soldiers. Peter Obi wasn't specific but Tinubu was specific. If I may ask you, who do you think was more genuine between Tinubu and Peter Obi? Obi was more genuine because you don't know the personnel threshold of army and it was wrong for any candidate to start quoting figure of employee needed in any parastatal while the 50m quoted by Tinubu was not practical because even the nation with population of over 1b don't have more than 1.2m soldiers. So why would a country like Nigeria with a population of just over 200m have a 50m soldiers when Nigeria is not in war.
On the issue of cutting cost of governance. If we have to live by antecedent of cutting cost in governance, Peter Obi edge all of them. He has passed through bridge and he is a well known manager of meager resources. His frugality is second to none of all that have been opportune to govern us. While the rest will still swim in the old order, Obi will change the tide for the prosperity of the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by tk4radi: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Benzoway:

How far ijaw boy, I hear say ijaw women dey get big nyash. Na true? shocked
I'm not Ijaw.
But I can confirm this.
And you can't resist their advances...
That is, if they love you..
Even if you don't want, you will find yourself begining to want..
And you keep coming back again and again, even when you still don't want..
Until they are the ones to first get tired of you..
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by tk4radi: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
if u don't watch the interview its difficult to explain,if I ask u how you'll tackle a particular problem and u start out and 10 seconds and then start using an example that is different then ure not sure.if u ask me that is not a candidate the first thing I'll do if I become president it's to cut the cost of governance, that's Nigeria's biggest problem. A minister will use 5 jeeps worth 4o million naira each not talking of hilux and buses.where will government get money to pay lecturets when they have to fuel and maintain these unnecessary cars?I expect direct and inspiring examples not beating around the Bush.i might be wrong though and he's still our best option but I'm not inspired personally and a friend Said same this morning I'm attaching his post on Facebook.
Even when the CNN Interview was rushed, and it was just 8 minutes,, and the woman would be asking him the next question even when he was still talking......
Yet he still mentioned CUTTING COST OF GOVERNANCE...
And reorganising the Security Architecture in terms of security..
If you really listened to the short CNN interview well at-least,, you wouldn't have mentioned CUTTING COST OF GOVERNANCE here
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Enimin: 1:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

First before tinubu

He will always come last tongue

Your Tinubu is a horrible, smelling incontinent dog
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 18, 2022
tk4radi:
I'm not Ijaw.
But I can confirm this.
And you can't resist their advances...
That is, if they love you..
Even if you don't want, you will find yourself begining to want..
And you keep coming back again and again, even when you still don't want..
Until they are the ones to first get tired of you..
Wow.

That means they are dragging the title with Yoruba women.

Anyway, one day I will visit Bayelsa and chill for a week.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by nony43(m): 2:04am On Sep 18, 2022
LiveWithIt:

And obi no dey give shi shi...shi shi my foot

for all the obituaries ppl quoting me you guys are too pained, always refuse to hear the Truth, tinubu is your problem in Nigeria tueh.

I love you guys tears tastes like candy
tongue

They can be paid by people campaigning for OBI but Obi will never dash them shi-shi even Obi kin’s they complain.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by boldtruthalways: 4:14am On Sep 18, 2022
LiveWithIt:

And obi no dey give shi shi...shi shi my foot

for all the obituaries ppl quoting me you guys are too pained, always refuse to hear the Truth, tinubu is your problem in Nigeria tueh.

I love you guys tears tastes like candy
tongue
Let Tinubu and Atiku give their own 2k and let's see how many people will come out. Get some sense. This is a national movement to rescue Nigeria. Join the league.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by kpompey: 4:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Gullible youths. ..We should wait for 8 years. Igbo just want to have a taste of power and the true intent remains questionable.
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by LiveWithIt: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2022
boldtruthalways:

Let Tinubu and Atiku give their own 2k and let's see how many people will come out. Get some sense. This is a national movement to rescue Nigeria. Join the league.
Don't be useless join APC let's support good thing happy Sunday
Re: Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. by Alpharey: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2022
Illegal1:

they were given 3k each,i've heard it 4rm several people here in yenagoa...

we no de gv shishi nah format
Let's assume they where given money, that doesn't do anything to Peter Obi followership. A lot of people are bringing out their money in support of Peter Obi because they know that Nigeria plays money politics. They will starve their people to the extend of turning to beggers. Once you need something from them and show them money, they will sell their conscience just to feed. The rich ones in support of Labour Party are ready to match any bullion van tormentor trying to buy the people's conscience this time around. Just wait till the campaign rally starts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.