Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview (3152 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Millz404(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obi joined labour party and in less than 3 months turned it into a National brand, with international recognition. What does that tell you? If you like vote nonsense that their only campaign strategy is to drag Obi to their bad market level.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by PlayerMeji: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
lol

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Brainmytool: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Is it not glaring to the blind dat we are already getting corruption free through Peter Obi.

Has he paid anyone? Has he promised to give any shishi to anyone?

But check Nigerian streets every Saturday and see what Nigerians are doing without any form of monetary inducement. I will abet Nigerians to wake up to the reality that scrapped SARS which is about to Scrap Bad Governance and install the People's Government in Nigeria.

A vote for Obi is a Vote for Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa, Ijaw and Nigeria entirely, so vote Obi.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Officialgarri: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Brainmytool:
Is it not glaring to the blind dat we are already getting corruption free through Peter Obi.

But check Nigerian streets every Saturday and see what Nigerians are doing without any form of monetary inducement. I will abet Nigerians to wake up to the reality that scrapped SARS which is about to Scrap Bad Governance and install the People's Government in Nigeria.

A vote for Obi is a Vote for Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa, Ijaw and Nigeria entirely, so vote Obi.
Lori iro cheesy

5 Likes

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by RZArecta(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
We have heard jor, we need agbado to be interviewed by Amanpour angry on agbadonomics we stand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Totilopussylick(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Agbadorians urchins will laterally have no choice but bow down for Tinubu and Atiku slayer tongue

4 Likes

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Brainmytool: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Officialgarri:
Lori iro cheesy

Compare it to bullion Vans moving ur children's future.
Remember dat Peter Obi never gave dat out but his uninduced cheerful giving and life changing supporters.

Vote Obi and stop being funny.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Peter Obi or slavery Choose wisely

6 Likes

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Antyislam: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
We Yoruba Christian's will vote wisely, it means we will vote Peter Obi

19 Likes

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Laggafin: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Even CNN choke grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by johnmartus(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
He can only be president of biafra .
Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by OgaTheTop2: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
smiley
Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Tochi3(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Visciously pressing urchin's necks

Don't care as long as PO presses those necks

1 Like

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by toneroforever(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
johnmartus:
He can only be president of biafra .

Free at last Thank God it will happen in my lifetime.
It's seems it's just the OBIdients everywhere Ithat are having fun while waiting for Feb 25.
Agbadorians have nothing to cheer about.
The Ibadan rally must have cost sWAGA nothing less than N300,000. A minimum of 300
hired participants X N1000 each.
However, If they paid 2K each,then it would have cost them a minimum of 600,000 excluding expenses for other logistics.
Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Righthussle: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is who we want. The YOUTHS are tired of politics of tribe and religion.

Na who know road we dey follow now.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Nigerianization(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Officialgarri:
Lori iro cheesy

You can print more of those in his name, even you know deep down that he no dey give shi shi
Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Millz404:
Obi joined labour party and in less than 3 months turned it into a National brand, with international recognition. What does that tell you? If you like vote nonsense that their only campaign strategy is to drag Obi to their bad market level.

You guys have been dragging Tinubu since APC primary elections , saying he’s been used and dumped, that he’ll not win. Afterwards it was drug case that’s more than stale, then his sweaty caftans, now his health.

Everyone knows dragging is your strategy, always has been. Even your principal now drags Tinubu over his ‘emi lo kan’ jibe.

Please say something else not this trash.

I can preempt every single thing Obi has to say, he’s played himself out, there’s nothing new to say; now it’s to use Tinubu to campaign, by throwing subliminal shades
Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Millz404(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You guys have been dragging Tinubu since APC primary elections , saying he’s been used and dumped, that he’ll not win. Afterwards it was drug case that’s more than stale, then his sweaty caftans, now his health.

Everyone knows dragging is your strategy, always has been. Even your principal now drags Tinubu over his ‘emi lo kan’ jibe.

I can preempt every single thing Obi has to say, he’s played himself out, there’s nothing new to say; now it’s to use Tinubu to campaign, by throwing subliminal shades

See olodo want to shift their trademark to us.

We have been busy holding town hall meetings, rural outreach, rallies in different states, interviews, retreats, international outreach etc.

What have you people been busy with please apart from obi this, obi that, morning and night. Una no get talk abeg shift go one side. You people have zero content on your candidate. I am patiently waiting for campaign to start let me see what APC after what we have been through will campaign with. Is it economy, is it education with students on strike, what exactly abi you will organise campaign and make Obi the topic? Patiently waiting to find out.

Una dey vex because you thought this is 2015 you insulted and said all manner of vile things against Goodluck. This time una jam rock with people that are ready for anyhow you want it.

You supposed to be ashamed of yourself with your poor life's choices.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Millz404:

See olodo want to shift their trademark to us.

We have been busy holding town hall meetings, rural outreach, rallies in different states, interviews, retreats, international outreach etc.

What have you people been busy with please apart from obi this, obi that, morning and night. Una no get talk abeg shift go one side. You people have zero content on your candidate. I am patiently waiting for campaign to start let me see what APC after what we have been through will campaign with. Is it economy, is it education with students on strike, what exactly abi you will organise campaign and make Obi the topic? Patiently waiting to find out.

Una dey vex because you thought this is 2015 you insulted and said all manner of vile things against Goodluck. This time una jam rock with people that are ready for anyhow you want it.

You supposed to be ashamed of yourself.

See am e don dey use insults. Lol, it’s very easy to spot you guys. Shift abeg. I didn’t read beyond the first line, you’re not worth my time
Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Millz404(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

See am e don dey use insults. Lol, it’s very easy to spot you guys. Shift abeg. I didn’t read beyond the first line, you’re not worth my time

You never read anything, that's why you end up making stupid decisions like voting a senile old weakling.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Millz404:

You never read anything, that's why you end up making stupid decisions like voting a senile old weakling.

Whatever man. Do as you please, you can’t blackmail me to do your bidding.
Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by tishbite42: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Sweaty caf gini...
Guyman respect yourself o

1 Like

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
tishbite42:

Sweaty caf gini...
Guyman respect yourself o

Respect myself cos I don’t want to join you in jabbing the man? What’s next? You’re gonna shade me too?
Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by tishbite42: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Respect myself cos I don’t want to join you in jabbing the man? What’s next? You’re gonna shade me too?
Stop lying
You know that is not sweat
Stop lying
Shade you?! Why will I?!
Na ur conscience dey judge you.
Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by EmiLoKanMyAss: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
No Bro,
Dragging is APC strategy.. They used it on GEJ and Used it again on Atiku.. it's the same lazy youths that y'all thought how to drag GEJ even when GEJ gave you freedom to call him names, gave you freedom to protest that is today dragging you for failing on your promises. They got even more angry when you shot at them and gagged them the more and took away their right to say what they truly feel.

These same lazy Nigerian youths are the same youths dragging APC.. They are just on the other side of the divide. This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.. TRUST me, it's NEVER a tribal, region or religion thing which the politicians use to divide us.. The lazy Nigerians youths know are very well informed about this tools and they are NOT ready to give in to it.

iLoveYouToo:

Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview by Sonyboom765: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Na you go tell us
Obi na saint wey de share Garri n soap the others are devil foe sharing money Ike Atiku n rive by Tinubu.
Brainmytool:

(1) (Reply)

The Southwest In Reality Is Not As Developed As Southeast Or South South / The Igbos And Hausas Will Never Forget This Day In History / Cliford Orji Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.