Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos (37926 Views)

“Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Michelle70(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Millz404:

The thing you don't realize is alot of people will collect the money and still not vote him. All the money he shares will end up doing nothing for him. If the money reach my hand me sef go collect. But them no born me well vote am.
Ok, i just hope Obi is not thinking like u people cos u guys are underestimating APC and PDP.
LP is yet to pull a crowd of at least 10k in all these million man match.

Atiku pulled a massive crowd in Kano 2019 and still lost all 44LGAs
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by GodsOwnMan: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Truthdeypain:
God go punish Truthdeypain. grin grin. Feel very free to join us take back our country through Bola Tinubu.

Na so.

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by MartinsD12(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
There was a massive rally in support of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi in Jos Plateau.

The crowd chanted, "This is the Structure", as they walked along the city roads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUBT7RNRAs

When we told them we obident movement are not joking, Peter obi will become president of Nigeria nothing will stop it , God has already backed , infact God has heard our cry for help, enough is enough, we have suffered much , nothing will stop this new dawn Nigeria from happening
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by chikason22(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tochi3:
Season of neck pressing
Till they wave the white flag and surrender. Keep pressing neck

1 Like

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Millz404(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Ok, i just hope Obi is not thinking like u people cos u guys are underestimating APC and PDP.
LP is yet to pull a crowd of at least 10k in all these million man match.

Atiku pulled a massive crowd in Kano 2019 and still lost all 44LGAs

Come out of your shell let's know who you are
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Truthdeypain: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Na so.

Nice one. grin Just campaign for Tinubu and vote for Obi please you'll be super proud of yourself.

Trust me that will be the first sane decision of your life.
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by whytediamond(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

Lol. False prophet don prophesy grin
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Michelle70(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Millz404:

Come out of your shell let's know who you are
sorry, i am not a crab
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by noCAP(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obi Obi obi!! The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Their father!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by GodsOwnMan: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Truthdeypain:
Nice one. grin Just campaign for Tinubu and vote for Obi please you'll be super proud of yourself.Trust me that will be the first sane decision of your life.

You want me to vote for a 3rd class lower dullard? That will be the most damaging decision to the future generation that I can ever do. God forbid Obituary.
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Igboslayer: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.
False prophet have spoken. Believe him at your own peril.
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by vickydevoka(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
janethjacob3:
Am very sorry for posting this here please am in need of help i just gave birth just recent but it was so unfortunately we lost the dad of my child and since then I had been going through a lots of a sufferness with my baby please I had evidence to this please try to assist us and may God almighty in his powers shall never take away all what have been the sources of an happiness and an excitement in your lifetime amen, and please this my account even if it's for us to eat for the sake of God
Access bank, 16 -29 -68 -40- 73 Janet Jacob
Too fake

3 Likes

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by ATLIEN2027: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Structure that will not win Peter Obi tuary a single state. grin
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by JOemmy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nna men this is becoming something else oh the apc should not use their usual igbo hatred to rig obi out next year if he eventually miraculously win the people carrying this battle on their heads are not even igbos the crises that might occurr if such thing ever happens will be totally beyond obi's control.
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by TAP23: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
Image123:

Were you unborn when they built their parties from scratch?

Oga, APC is made of nearly 5 political parties, so stop being a dunce! Shey na Atiku father build PDP, same Atiku that ran away to Dubai after 2019 elections! Oga be like u need 4x4 kpako for that Ur head make e for reset!
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by comodo: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Michelle70:
omo, i must confess LP is actually the party to beat.

But others parties has not started coming out in full length sha
I no like this statement. You mean they are waiting for enablement?? The catalyst.
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Image123(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
TAP23:

Oga, APC is made of nearly 5 political parties, so stop being a dunce! Shey na Atiku father build PDP, same Atiku that ran away to Dubai after 2019 elections! Oga be like u need 4x4 kpako for that Ur head make e for reset!

Atiku that was first vice presidential candidate for PDP, you are questioning his relevance in PDP's start, i obviously should not even be engaging you. If APC is made up of 20 political parties, who is the brain behind their merging? Can you mention three names without mentioning Tinubu? SMH
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Arysexy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
Their voices alone will send shivers , fear and hbp into any political foe.

From east to north and west to south,
Structureless have redefined the meaning of structure in the Nigeria political space.
The people are the structure.

It is not emilokan
It is the turn of Nigerians
Peter obi - datti ahmed are not running for presidency.
Nigerians are running for the presidency through peter obi- datti ahmed.

Urchins, this beautiful little obident says hi.

Them go hail na

They have pushed the masses to the wall. Time to react is now

Good bye to our thieving and irresponsible elders

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by kolas88(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
The real fact and bitter truth to the obituaries is that ' IGBO MAN OR WOMAN ' can never be the president of NIGERIA till when separation will come or till kindom come
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by shortIGBOman: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

See tears. Don't worry buckets will be provided for all the more tears to come grin

Emeka. Igbo can never rule Nigeria. grin
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Millz404(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Michelle70:
sorry, i am not a crab

Agbadorian... You can't hide it
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Henon: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dialpad:
I hope these guys will not shout rigging when results are out...

Without any doubt Peter Obi will get decent number of votes, he is not likely to win the election
E go shock you down to your wrinkled scrotum come February next year.

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by ogbpascal: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dialpad:

Without any doubt Peter Obi will get decent number of votes, he is not likely to win the election

We are getting there gradually, before January 2023 you'll have no doubt in LP's victory.
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Michelle70(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Millz404:

Agbadorian... You can't hide it
Omega beam fire u there
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by ogbpascal: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Pandora Obituary is doing better than I expect. Although, he will not win, he will do a lot of damage to Atiku and PDP. He couldn't have done more damage if he was directly employed by the Tinubu campaign.

Well Kwankwaso is doing more damage to apc in NW� and Atiku is getting better part of NE also so where's apc /tinubu strong hold gangan?
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Dragonsword: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dialpad:

You and I know that's the only option both to Emir Dubai and Archbishop of Agbado diocese.
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Wisfem: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dialpad:

Delusion
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Diligence: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
If only they know that 2023 election is a referendum to the old, corrupt and insensitive order.

Take Back Your Country is a charge!

We would do exactly that .
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by 2ndBase: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
EmzyT:
Tinubu supporters Right now:

LOL. You too dey wicked my guy
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Yorubanza:
As a die hard tinumpoo urchin, this news saddens me greatly
grin change ur mind and Vote 4 a better Nigeria, it's nt late

1 Like

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by EvangDrGeo: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
There was a massive rally in support of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi in Jos Plateau.

The crowd chanted, "This is the Structure", as they walked along the city roads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUBT7RNRAs

This is becoming something else... This is more than Aeab spring.

No one can rig this election. Nigerian has woken up, seriously!

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Sexydevil(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obi is gradually building up momentum.

The people(masses)are the structure not a selected group of money mongers called delegates.

Take note that a selected few can't and will not decide the fate of over 200million people. Let the people decide!
Know this and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions / Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.