Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos (37991 Views)

“Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Image123(m): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2022
TAP23:

Mumu Atiku that was dashed Vice President on a platter didn't even work for it Tinubu only have the brain of a thief and a blackmailer, why didn't he push AD or ACN to national standard! Ode.. shu shu! there you go, ewu Gambia

As usual among your type, you fail to see the big picture and that's why you continue to fail big in national politics.
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Image123(m): 5:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Hangulsaram:

Which parties did they build from scratch? Atiku…..?Tinubu…AD…that vanish after 2003 election remaining only Lagos state?

So ACN and APC are built by Peter Obi and some god?
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by essentialone(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2022
I know 5 politicians who are very confused right now.

1. Gov Obaseki is confused on when and how to join Labour Party, because he is wondering how to still go there and later discover that Gov Wike has also joined Labour.

2. Gov Wike is also confused on how to decamp to Labour Party because he is wondering if Obaseki will also come there.

3. Gov Dave Umahi is also confused on how to decamp to Labour Party because he is observing the moves of Wike from far.

4. Rotimi Amaechi is confused on how to decamp to Labour Party because he is considering what he would do if Wike should later join same Party.

5. VP Yemi Osibanjo is also confused on how to decamp to Labour Party because he does not want to be impeached from his office before the tenure ends next year.

All these I have seen clearly on the Mirror on the Wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Alldew: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2022
ecolime:
Give it up for Peter Obi.

I have never seen this type of organic love for a Politician my entire life.

A single man who has no "structure" has turned a ruling party (APC) to an opposition party.
Chai Oga why you wicked like dis, have you not realised that this you last statement is the reason why urchins are jumping off the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Michelle70(m): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Sorry buh you must be blind,daft or sentimental to accused Peter Obi's supporters falsely because we were here and saw all these insults boomeranged in 2014 prior to 2015 election when sai barbarians insults everybody that goes contrary to their belief,they abused,cursed and even made mockery of a sitting president and these same people came back again to propagate lies,blackmails and insults to road up another failure into Aso rock again and you want people to keep mute eeh??

People said nope,enough is enough,that they needs a fresh brain with competency,someone with credibility and integrity tasted as a president buh the Tinubu's urchins keeps forcing Tinubu,an old sick,selfish,wicked and corrupt man on the same people that have passed and still passing through hell from Buhari that Tinubu gave them,yet you expect angry sane Nigerians to keep mute,dumb and gullible again and praise the urchins while they are been used to seal their hope of a good life eeh??

Honestly,if all these people ain't receiving in a millions every month and keeps supporting these same oppressors,then they really need to visit a psychiatric hospital because no sane individual would have the guts or conscience to keep supporting APC ,Buhari or Tinubu after destroying people's lives,hopes and future with their selfish, wicked and evil policies,actions and inactions niii..

Lastly,nobody has any monopoly of insults because Tinubu's urchins do insults Peter Obi firstly,they always link or drag Peter Obi to every post to taunt him,abuse him and dent his image and you wouldn't expect sane Nigerians to fold their hands and clap while urchins take over everywhere like lunatic..

Infact,the problem with Tinubu's urchins is that they got their match,even people hotter and madder than them,hence the cry of victimisation when they are the main architect of it..

NB:it's going to get worse for all Tinubu's urchins because it's not going to be a business as usual and sane Nigerians are ready to take their destiny with their own hands,so anybody that will try to stop them,might be crushed underway....

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
yen yen yen.
cry all u want, i didnt read any of this nonsense u said here.
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Prinxzona10: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
yen yen yen.
cry all u want, i didnt read any of this nonsense u said here.

You and who is doing those empty nonsense cry of a thing,like i'm there with you in Nigeria suffering together huh??

Anybody that refutes you people's ignorant claims becomes anti engaging even though I sensed your cunningly wave of apolitical narrative to be biased,you still proved me right and came out from your shell.

It shows that you can never support evil and have a rest of mind and i'm not surprised that you wouldn't buckle up and swallow the truth than to show the destructive part of where your allegiance dwells..

NB: Ain't engaging you again because I don't engage any soulless beings here,engaging you before was my bad because I thought I was engaging a sane and reasonable individual,not knowing that I was wasting my time with a mentally demented enslaved f**lish dumbass..

Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by Michelle70(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Prinxzona10:

You and who is doing those empty nonsense cry of a thing,like i'm there with you in Nigeria suffering together huh??

Anybody that refutes you people's ignorant claims becomes anti engaging even though I sensed your cunningly wave of apolitical narrative to be biased,you still proved me right and came out from your shell.

It shows that you can never support evil and have a rest of mind and i'm not surprised that you wouldn't buckle up and swallow the truth than to show the destructive part of where your allegiance dwells..

NB: Ain't engaging you again because I don't engage any soulless beings here,engaging you before was my bad because I thought I was engaging a sane and reasonable individual,not knowing that I was wasting my time with an mentally demented enslaved f**lish dumbass..

i still did not read it
Re: Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos by DimIsaac10(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Igbojew:
Which ASUU,you mean the one your deceptive president whom you people projected as Mr integrity have refused to honour their agreement to ASUU rather he has money to build rail way and buy Jeeps to his Niger Republic Cousins.You people are the problem of this country.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Children of hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.