Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (62368 Views)

Watch How Canadian Psycho Dismembered Chinese Lover & Mailed His Body / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by jeff1993: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hhh
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Tovard(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
There is more to this story, I felt the pains and sorrow this would have caused the family but it is obvious that the man has been contribution financially to the family or they have collected huge amount of money from the chinko and the chinco couldn't take it again.

I believe that alot is attached to the killing... I sincerely sympathise with the family..

5 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Shit! Words can't describe how I feel right now!

I hope they kill the basterd too
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Rememberdeath: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
His Guts Mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by alizma: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
I knew it. Love gone wrong
Those of your that that criticize the reasonable people among us in the first post, I hope you will be mature enough to now hide your face in shame.
The previous topic was A Chinese man entered a house and killed their daughter. Some of us were like the story was one side and didn't add up but those who are always fast to play the victim card came up with insult.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by OfficialP: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
There's more to this story
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hammerT: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
OH! DEBORAH, WHEN I REMEMBER DEBORAH, A GOOD STUDENT THAT HAD HER WHOLE LIFE IN FRONT OF HER.

A YOUNG GIRL, AND THE WAY THESE BEAST MURDERED HER.

Y ARE THEY COMING TO TELL US, HOW CHINESE MAN FCVK AND KILL THEIR DAUGHTER, HIS LOVER?

IS THAT COMPARABLE TO DEBORAH, THAT ATIKU REFUSE TO CONDEMN HER MURDER?

MAY CHINESE MAN KEEP KILLING YOUR ASHAWO DAUGHTERS.

6 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Kajaard: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/chinese-man-stabs-lover-to-death-in-kano

Previous hread: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

Too many holes in the mother's story. ----we don't allow him in the house, we don't open when he knocks, he knows her room so he went there straight undecided

Horrible parenting. Typical of parents that send their daughters to date old men for money.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Akin34: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Imagine

Shame on the people who killed the Christian Deborah Samuel girl in the North over blasphemy and have allowed a common Chinese man kill a Muslim without being lynched.
hypocrites
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by 1759ademola(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Pls bring him to Oshodi here, let's do the justice ourselves.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by HolyPussy: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jesus Christ!

The Chinese man tasted her holy black pussy and got hooked for life.

To the extent that he didn't mind spending the rest of his worthless life in jail as far as he has made sure that if he cannot have the holy black pussy, no one else in the world can.

The things pussy can make a man do.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Whobedatte(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is absolute barbarism !

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by gassbee: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
U mean dis really happened in Kano, i mean Kano n everywhere is stil quiet up til now

14 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by DukeNija(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Idonweak:
angry

Is that really a justification for what he did? It seems most of you guys on nairaland are suffering from a mental illness

No it’s not. But you don’t toy and fiddle with people’s feelings and not expect a response. In her case it was a deadly one. If you read between the lines, the man is a jilted lover. He wanted to marry the young lady but was deceived and obviously swindled. This is a proverbial lesson to all those towing similar lines to desist.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Karemarealty288(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
He is officially in hell now......Kano prison

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Zion243(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
dododawa1:
True 10% and 90% false in d STORY,women.

Let's hear your own version of the story.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by stormborn28(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

I wonder this type of "see finish".

This only happens cos the Man of the house is deceased. Women are easily deceived with freebies hence they lose coordination most times.

I believed the mother tolerated the man to be coming to the house to the extent of knowing her daughter's room cos the Chinese was showering her with gifts and money.

She contributed to her daughter's death cos of her inability to act like a mother.

Our esteemed Kano youths also failed to exercise their international-recognized "hot blood" on the demonic Chinese. A life for a life keeps the world safe.

My brother you have said it exactly how I would have said mine

3 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Gentledizzle: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lust and infatuation is very dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by bepositive11: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
I wish killers could be killed exactly the same way they murder their victims. That will correct this kind of people's head before they kill someone.

chatinent:
He's to be sentenced by hanging. That's a lighter punishment.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hope4nigeria(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:
Such horrific death, what did she do to warrant such.

That Chinese man will face the full wrath of the law.

I hope he won't bribe his way out though
all the northern youths are very very useless, if the beast na igbo or Yoruba now, they will remove him from the police station and burn him alive, ooooh, now it's a Chinese man. Let the law take it abi, useless abokis, they can overpowered all security agents to burn Deborah alive, now they become coward. God will punish all of you northerners for not do instant justice to that chinko

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Andytyx(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
she miss mined with her cltocurrency

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Onarabu: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
dododawa1:

Reading through the story, it's obvious that the woman is not saying the truth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Juanmike(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
The chinko guy resembles no.1 for squid game.

4 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by akpunda86: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

This only happens cos the Man of the house is deceased. Women are easily deceived with freebies hence they lose coordination most times.

I believed the mother tolerated the man to be coming to the house to the extent of knowing her daughter's room cos the Chinese was showering her with gifts and money.

She contributed to her daughter's death cos of her inability to act like a mother.

Our esteemed Kano youths also failed to exercise their international-recognized "hot blood" on the demonic Chinese. A life for a life keeps the world safe.

Kano youths no kill but they Sabi Blasphemy.Now an Unbeliever as they acclaim kills a believer,where are the Kano youths Can't they kill the whole Chinese there .Noting sweet those days like removing the veil and watching 2 ripe oranges waiting 4 you.Hsusas dey enjoy ohhh

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by darocha1: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

The height of indiscipline, you allow a man go and camp your daughter in her room cos of ijekuje.
I suppose the Sharia law didn't forbid chinko going into her room despite not being married. The law is only for the poor, helpless and black skin.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by NwokoloOwa: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
dododawa1:

I tell you. I couldn't understand what this woman was talking. Sounded nonsensical

3 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by bepositive11: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
kingthreat:
Crimes of passion

And obsession.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Slynation(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Well, she didn't told us when her daughter was bringing home Chinese Yuan and they were eating his money like biscuits....

From what I just read, it's very obvious the woman doesn't know the full gists, her daughter obviously promised the man marriage, ate his money and went and marry another person...

Well, justice has to be served tho, no matter what...!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by strangest(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
I hope she didn't chop him before....

Never play with people's emotions...

He was totally wrong

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by zoedew: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by pocohantas(f): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He simply collected his own N30k debt.

Was she owing him? I don’t understand the mother’s narration.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by yemmit90: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Every woman need at least a full grown man in her home, he couldn't have succeeded in killing her if there was a man in that house.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her / Eiye & Viking Cultists Clash In AuchiPoly, Five Feared Dead / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.