Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (62349 Views)

Watch How Canadian Psycho Dismembered Chinese Lover & Mailed His Body / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hkidola00(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Freelane33:
I don’t think this is the true story
Una don maga the Chinese man finish Una wan come run am street lowkey
Chai rip to the dead
don't mind dem..same thing my ex and her mother did..well the girl is now a Street LovePeddler
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by OmarEl(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
There is more to this Story.
Rip to the dead
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by GodsOwnMan: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
chatinent:
He's to be sentenced by hanging. That's a lighter punishment.

lock him in a room with me. That should be his punishment.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by GistFullGround: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2022

If she was a Nigerian, Kano people would have burnt him alive; but since he is an "oyinbo", they couldn't! Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Killerbag36: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
If na Christians body na them go kill am idiot Muslim people
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by favour32(m): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Na scamming and billing nai go wrong as Chinese man eye clear.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Kobicove(m): 12:23am On Sep 18, 2022
You wan date China man e come be this kind ugly one that even looks like a psycho undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Gaabasky: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2022
It may sound odd but it was her mother that killed her. Imagine a Chinesean entered straight to your daughter's room. Nigeria gals and their semi oloso characters

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by jojothaiv(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Bbbwings:

Nothing noble here
Oops....

The noble beings and the best of all creation will understand the sarcasm.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Proudlyomonna: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2022
alizma:
I knew it. Love gone wrong
Those of your that that criticize the reasonable people among us in the first post, I hope you will be mature enough to now hide your face in shame.
The previous topic was A Chinese man entered a house and killed their daughter. Some of us were like the story was one side and didn't add up but those who are always fast to play the victim card came up with insult.

So for your own submission,the fact that it's love gone wrong justifies the man killing the ex like an animal
Why you dey reason like dis sef undecided

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Enimin: 12:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

I wonder this type of "see finish".

This only happens cos the Man of the house is deceased. Women are easily deceived with freebies hence they lose coordination most times.

I believed the mother tolerated the man to be coming to the house to the extent of knowing her daughter's room cos the Chinese was showering her with gifts and money.

She contributed to her daughter's death cos of her inability to act like a mother.

Our esteemed Kano youths also failed to exercise their international-recognized "hot blood" on the demonic Chinese. A life for a life keeps the world safe.

Hausa youth are eternally useless. If it was a Christian, alleged (without evidence) to have blasphemed their fake prophet, they would rush out in their numbers and set the person on fire.

But see how this foreign dog strolled in, slaughtered their sister/daughter in cold blood and stood there unremorseful, yet no jihadist could touch him because of his yellow skin.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Originalsly: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=God1000 post=1167much?

Such horrific death, what did she do to warrant such.

That Chinese man will face the full wrath of the law, his audacity in going to her house where he committed the murder baffles me.

I hope he won't bribe his way out though

[/quote]

If nothing was done to him at the scene of the crime why will something be done to him by the court? Note .... he has been caught and handed over .... no charges.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hardon1(m): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Ladies should realize that " no be every man money you fit chop go free". Some men don't forgive
Moral lesson: if u no go do, no chop!

3 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Eleyigidgan: 1:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Ladygbola:
Deborah's death avenged. Can they kill more of them please. The girl blasphemed in Chinese God and was killed for it. He did it for Hindu's Mohammed. Can we have more of Chinese killing them every root and stem.
plenty wereys boku for this forum Walai cheesy
Where is this one from?
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Eleyigidgan: 1:12am On Sep 18, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
This Chinese man looks like my next door neighbor that like lizard meat a lot.

Let me check weather he is at home to confirm that he is not the one in the picture.

grin
your moniker talk say you be mumu
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Makanaki127: 1:52am On Sep 18, 2022
This one na low budget Chinese man
,wen no come get sense join.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Ishilove: 2:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Idonweak:
angry

Is that really a justification for what he did? It seems most of you guys on nairaland are suffering from a mental illness
This is an understatement
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Makinaki: 2:46am On Sep 18, 2022
GistFullGround:

If she was a Nigerian, Kano people would have burnt him alive; but since he is an "oyinbo", they couldn't! Mtchewww

No mind the foolish ab0ki folks with dem inferiority complex
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Satanistaa: 2:48am On Sep 18, 2022
This is a one sided story. Tell us how u and your olosho daughter where busy collecting the manchis money. I am sure you have done it to many naija guys and went free. 364 days for a thief. 1 day for the owner
#justice for that Chinese man. He did nothing

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Dmanky(m): 3:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Don't let money make you loose your "common sense" especially when it comes from a process like this.

The mother would have just ignored the Chinese man at the gate, when he is tired he will definitely leave. Now the result can't be reversed.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Okhuadams(m): 4:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/chinese-man-stabs-lover-to-death-in-kano

Previous hread: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death
I sympathize with the family but they are also responsible for her death both of dated no doubt and both mother and child enjoyed it while it last. But it he the guy would have been a Nigerian and a Christian by now we all know what the story will be
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Ckonnet: 4:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

I wonder this type of "see finish".

This only happens cos the Man of the house is deceased. Women are easily deceived with freebies hence they lose coordination most times.

I believed the mother tolerated the man to be coming to the house to the extent of knowing her daughter's room cos the Chinese was showering her with gifts and money.

She contributed to her daughter's death cos of her inability to act like a mother.

Our esteemed Kano youths also failed to exercise their international-recognized "hot blood" on the demonic Chinese. A life for a life keeps the world safe.

I tire ooo, when you need their expertise the idiots no show up. The idiots are scared because na chinese
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Wronggee(m): 4:16am On Sep 18, 2022
This chinko dey hungry sef and he go collect Wella grin
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Midas01: 4:26am On Sep 18, 2022
You're very stupid. A man killed a woman and you're still blaming women. You're a big efulefu.
dododawa1:
True 10% and 90% false in d STORY,women.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by oz4real83(m): 4:28am On Sep 18, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Imagine

Shame on the people who killed the Christian Deborah Samuel girl in the North over blasphemy and have allowed a common Chinese man kill a Muslim without being lynched.
like pairs always attract while unlike pairs repel. There is always mutual relationship, unity and understanding among killers. Those that killed innocent Deborah share the same killing vision with this Chinese killer.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by harmony75: 4:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Shey most of these Chinese working @construction site in Nigeria are convicts from China jails so he has nothing to lose. He's already a criminal just pains me for the beautiful life he has wasted!
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by skales67(m): 4:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Imagine

Shame on the people who killed the Christian Deborah Samuel girl in the North over blasphemy and have allowed a common Chinese man kill a Muslim without being lynched.

Don't you know their baba in Aso Villa has given Nigeria to China on credit as collateral?

You can't kill your creditor na.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Teejay13(m): 4:46am On Sep 18, 2022
The man self looks mentally unstable
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by deflover(m): 4:51am On Sep 18, 2022
gassbee:
U mean dis really happened in Kano, i mean Kano n everywhere is stil quiet up til now

Na igbo people body den dey get Islamic hard on grin
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Pat081: 5:17am On Sep 18, 2022
chatinent:
He's to be sentenced by hanging. That's a lighter punishment.
Are we not in Nigeria? Police will know the truth but they will never go the way when they see the money that is over what they take home every month
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Pat081: 5:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Satanistaa:
This is a one-sided story. Tell us how u and your olosho daughter were busy collecting the machine's money. I am sure you have done it to many Naija guys and went free. 364 days for a thief. 1 day for the owner
#justice for that Chinese man. He did nothing
I never knew that we still have brainless people like you in this country but not you I will blame but the mother that is talking nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eiye & Viking Cultists Clash In AuchiPoly, Five Feared Dead / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) / Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.