Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (62402 Views)

Watch How Canadian Psycho Dismembered Chinese Lover & Mailed His Body / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by 9ty4our: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thus story no add up..
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Karemarealty288(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
hope4nigeria:
are you scare already? Don't worry, you will just sleep and not wake up

Get a life diwit.......
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

I wonder this type of "see finish".

This only happens cos the Man of the house is deceased. Women are easily deceived with freebies hence they lose coordination most times.

I believed the mother tolerated the man to be coming to the house to the extent of knowing her daughter's room cos the Chinese was showering her with gifts and money.

She contributed to her daughter's death cos of her inability to act like a mother.

Our esteemed Kano youths also failed to exercise their international-recognized "hot blood" on the demonic Chinese. A life for a life keeps the world safe.

They have been doing that in recent years considering how southerners are killing their brothers down south for pleasures, they must have been tired of killings grin grin grin
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by ComeToJesus: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
There seems to be more to it than meets the eye.

The Chiko looks like a wild creature.

He just wasted a young pretty life. Let the law takes its course.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hammerT: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
obinna58:

Neglecting the psychological aspect of life
Emotional defrauding in the sense that it's his choice

It's easy for you to bounce, let go, you think everyone is capable of that.

LOOK AT THIS FOOL...ooOO

PSYCHOLOGICAL KILL U THERE, AS LIFE HAPPEN TO YOU.

HE IS STILL TALKING EMOTIONAL DEFRAUDING.

I KNEW U WERE AN IDIOT AND THAT WAS Y I PULLED U UP.

IF U LIKE, DONT LET GO, U WILL ONLY BE CONDEMNED TO DEATH, IF NOT SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON.

EITHER WAY, U WILL REGRET AND RECANT YOURSELF.

EWU!

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hammerT: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
obinna58:

Neglecting the psychological aspect of life
Emotional defrauding in the sense that it's his choice

It's easy for you to bounce, let go, you think everyone is capable of that.

LOOK OBINNA, I NO DEY FEAR DEATH.

HOWEVER, IF I MUST DIE, IT MUST BE FOR SOMETHING WORTH WHILE AND ON MY FEET.

I CANNOT ALLOW MY FELLOW MAN DISHONOUR ME, WITHOUT ADDING PEPPERMENT.

SO FOR ME, IT IS DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR.

I RATHER DIE FIGHTIING. (PEPPER DEM)

THIS IS Y I OPERATE ON MORAL GROUNDS.

DEEP DOWN IN YOUR HEART, U KNOW THE GIRL DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.

SHE IS ONLY WITH YOU BY CHOICE AND IF SHE CHANGE HER MIND, U HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FREE HER THE WAY U MET HER, UNHARMED.

ELSE, U GO COLLECT WOTOWOTO, LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL.

U PICK!
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by pocohantas(f): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
kayperry:

shutup nd stop whining, you are what you attract undecided

That is fine. Someone attracted you…
I am not doing badly. grin

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
BRATISLAVA:

Yet he just killed her, so what are you saying? That the police should listen to his important points on why he killed her to judge if she deserved it, so that he can be released? To prove she had it coming, because killing under such circumstances is okay?

Many of you here need a conscience. Many of you know little about obsession.

Whether or not the girl was wrong, the Chinese man will still punished appropriately. However, the girl’s mother should say the truth cos this rubbish she narrated is obviously fake, she should tell the police the truth cos the police will still investigate the case thoroughly because the man is Chinese. This is not the normal Nigerian murder case that can be swept under the carpet . This involves a foreigner and the police “ must” get their facts straight before doing anything. During the investigation, if they find out that the mother lied about some of the things she narrated which is obviously 10% truth and 90% lies, she will be in big trouble too. So it’s better she just says the truth that her daughter scammed him or whatever she did wrong. If she confesses herself, the man will still get his complete life imprisonment, but allowing the police to find out themselves will reduce the man’s sentence and she will serve some punishment too, finish. There is nothing like wickedness here, person wey die don die. The bone of contention here is how she’ll get justice
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by madukaanaya(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Stupid people if he was igbo or Christian,they would have killed him right there.stupid mofos
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Elidrisy20: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
What I didn't understand here is,did the chinko man marry and divorced her,or they are just having an affairs because he's a yellow man, not knowing he's just a fcking labourer and a murderer, women and money sha
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Enimin: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/chinese-man-stabs-lover-to-death-in-kano

Previous hread: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

"Of course, she told him that she was going to marry him" - She was chopping his money, obviously. She thought she was smart but usually, CRAZY>>>>SMART, especially when violence is employed!

Naija women should cease to approach marriage from a mercantilist angle, marriage is not a poverty alleviation programme! It is not a get-rich-quick scheme!
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by emmabest2000(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:
Such horrific death, what did she do to warrant such.

That Chinese man will face the full wrath of the law, his audacity in going to her house where he committed the murder baffles me.

I hope he won't bribe his way out though

Life don tire the hopeless frustrated Chinese man
His type over here will kill himself immediately after committing the murder because he already knows the circumstances he will face as a murderer in China is nothing but a death penalty
But since he is in Africa, his chances of getting out of this crime is 70/30
Unless......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Jlow2: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Idonweak:
angry

Is that really a justification for what he did? It seems most of you guys on nairaland are suffering from a mental illness
it must not happen to you before you learn, when you manipulate and mock the weak one day you will meet your superior, those alive must learn from it if they fail history will repeat itself, no sorry in the grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
you guys are just SAYING the man should be kill. Have yu done proper investigation? No man in his right senses will just come at night to a place where he known and just stab his lover to be precise mercilessly till she gas up. am nt in support of the chinese man o, but am sure the girl and her mother want to chop the chinese man. They might have even collected dowry(scam) from him , becoz the guy don day enter their house even their rooms because he already knows his way round. They should still happy that the guy is nt indian , he would have kill the whole family. Those guys hate insincerity in relationship. Last last china go reduce phone price for una , carry their german shepard lap dem holy ground , make he day lavida. But the manchi put am wotowoto , combinations of olele.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by jojothaiv(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Our esteemed Kano youths also failed to exercise their international-recognized "hot blood" on the demonic Chinese. A life for a life keeps the world safe.
It was raining so hard then so the youths couldn't carry out their noble act of selective aggression on the blasphemous Chinese man. However the parent of the bereaved and the youths have decide to hand over the matter to God to handle, everybody can go on with their lives....
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Bambam321(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
This man should be hanged upside down , he must pay
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Counterfeit: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
The Chinese man just liquidated his assets
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Fulmigati: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Northerners have proven themselves to be cowards. You kill your fellow Nigerian for blasphemy but allow a chinese stab your daughter to death in your presence and go scot free, untouched. Better go drag him out of that jail and deliver justice.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by ben2rhymes: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
After hypnotized a foreigner with black power, made him forgot his home and people, seems dude wanted to go since he’s not from here, but realizing his bank account has been totally wiped too, that May got him furious and did the undo.

I think outside d box
Shits don’t just happen

Believe women at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Tunjibalogun: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
phorget:
When you need those headslammers to do justice they won't be nowhere to be found.
Deborah did not even do anything but they killed her now here is a real Chinese killer-man ... undecided
I tire oo
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Maski87: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
The gay men in prison should first enjoy this china man before the do anything else to him
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Fulmigati: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
you guys are just SAYING the man should be kill. Have yu done proper investigation? No man in his right senses will just come at night to a place where he known and just stab his lover to be precise mercilessly till she gas up. am nt in support of the chinese man o, but am sure the girl and her mother want to chop the chinese man. They might have even collected dowry(scam) from him , becoz the guy don day enter their house even their rooms because he already knows his way round. They should still happy that the guy is nt indian , he would have kill the whole family. Those guys hate insincerity in relationship. Last last china go reduce phone price for una , carry their german shepard lap dem holy ground , make he day lavida. But the manchi put am wotowoto , combinations of olele.
Nothing justifies this, nothing. Nigerians are a weak people that can only mouth off to people with Black skin. A Nigerian cannot walk into a Chinese home in China, stab their daughter and come out alive.
Where is the aboki hotblood? Inferiority complex having f00ls.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by planetx: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
When you allow your country to be a dumping ground for Chinese prisoners, under the guise of foreign investors.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fulmigati:

Nothing justifies this, nothing. Nigerians are a weak people that can only mouth off to people with Black skin. A Nigerian cannot walk into a Chinese home in China, stab their daughter and come out alive.
Where is the aboki hotblood? Inferiority complex having f00ls.
that is why i said china will just reduce phone price and carry their man go. Niger no fit do anything. Na to de fight ourselves we know. For instance if this has been done by a niger man . Them go do dey supreme court already
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
phorget:
When you need those headslammers to do justice they won't be nowhere to be found.
Deborah did not even do anything but they killed her now here is a real Chinese killer-man ... undecided

U want make china clear kano in mins.. na d audacity d chino use enter the house.... !! I am just in a world of wonder..

Love or Obsession.... Do they r go crazy like this....
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Bbbwings: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

He has been the sugar father of the family carrying the financial burden of her family
Chai. Dem wan carry am wayo
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Bbbwings: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
jojothaiv:

It was raining so hard then so the youths couldn't carry out their noble act of selective aggression on the blasphemous Chinese man. However the parent of the bereaved and the youths have decide to hand over the matter to God to handle, everybody can go on with their lives....
Nothing noble here
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hkidola00(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Idonweak:
angry

Is that really a justification for what he did? It seems most of you guys on nairaland are suffering from a mental illness
a good justification...I think you very stupid in fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.