Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports (15808 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Signs Bill Regulating Real Estate Transactions In Lagos / Sanwo-olu Signs Bills Establishing Additional Two Universities In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Signs VAT Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by ninetiethcrown7(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2022
caye:
The monetary aspect of E-sport comes from placing bets; which is GAMBLING!

So, that fellow ( blackfire ; shouts out to him!) was right, who said that this is not progress, but another corner into destruction.

Nigeria is really spiritually in a Babylon system: where truth, morals, justice, fear of God and virtues are dying, and evil continues to be well-fed put on flesh, with nice adornments.

Such countries , their end is usually war and destruction.

nope it isnt, it is one of the monetary aspects not the main one. you have different monetary aspects like sponsorships, deals, adverts, broadcast rights, ticket selling and so many other revenue streams from it. this initiative should be lauded, kudos to lagos state for threading the path.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by frankson1(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2022
caye:
The monetary aspect of E-sport comes from placing bets; which is GAMBLING!

So, that fellow ( blackfire ; shouts out to him!) was right, who said that this is not progress, but another corner into destruction.

Nigeria is really spiritually in a Babylon system: where truth, morals, justice, fear of God and virtues are dying, and evil continues to be well-fed put on flesh, with nice adornments.

Such countries , their end is usually war and destruction.

You must have been very terrible at your research work or maybe you just decided to pick the part that suits you.

I bet you didn't check out for E-Sports games.

Go back to do your research and this time, with an opened mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by frankson1(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Blackfire:
Anybody who rejoice at this news is a fooloool

Gaming as in gambling

Is this govnor jobless or myopic

Destroying the life of the youths with gambling

Blackfire, the 'wise one', I expect that at this time, you would have apologized to Nairalnders, that is, after going to do your research.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Patriotsleague: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2022
frankson1:

Even on this thread, they're abusing BAT.
How can they develop their states when they're busy developing more and greater hatred for BAT.
Their hate is killing them, they are hated everywhere fie their criminal and uncouth behavior. Such a mannerless and senseless bunch.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by caye(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2022
frankson1:

You must have been very terrible at your research work or maybe you just decided to pick the part that suits you.

I bet you didn't check out for E-Sports games.

Go back to do your research and this time, with an opened mind.

I can now understand.
The agents of propaganda; now called influencers, for this new darkness, are the ones bleeting, screeching, shouting and barking out the praises of this E-sports thing.

No wonder they are very aggressive, rude, uncouth, and ghetto in their approach.

Physical sports betting has finished our unemployed youths, and now they want to add video game betting to it ( truth is that, it is video game; forget the yeye garnishing of E-sport name).

The game addiction destroying the lives of Western youths...they want to double , intact triple the destruction on African youths: physical spots gambling, video game addiction and video game[E-sports] gambling.

Only God can save Africa.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by jigawatts(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2022
E SPORTS is E SPORTS not "gaming"or "Gambling"
Blackfire:
Anybody who rejoice at this news is a fooloool

Gaming as in gambling

Is this govnor jobless or myopic

Destroying the life of the youths with gambling
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2022
Shoodboi:

You quoted the wrong person. I never talked about betting or hinted that science and tech was serious and betting and entertainment are unserious.
sorry brother
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Bluntemperor: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Anatakuebira:
Big boy making big moves.

Oga Sanwo-Olu, well done Sir.
Attention:
- ITOKIN-- Ikorodu -Agbowa Ejirin' Road is a Deathtrap,please do something urgently!
- no single tarred Roads in Maya town.
- No single tarred Road in Erunwen off Obafemi Awolowo Road.
- No single tarred Road in Adamo- Town.
The Masses are really suffering!
Governor Sanwo-Olu,these are the places you can get Millions of Votes but those in your Office are not letting you know the truth!
Please,do these roads urgent because you have a listening ear and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Bluntemperor: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Anatakuebira:
Big boy making big moves.

Oga Sanwo-Olu, well done Sir.
Attention:
- ITOKIN-- Ikorodu -Agbowa Ejirin' Road is a Deathtrap,please do something urgently!
- no single tarred Roads in Maya town.
- No single tarred Road in Erunwen off Obafemi Awolowo Road.
- No single tarred Road in Adamo- Town.
The Masses are really suffering!
Governor Sanwo-Olu,these are the places you can get Millions of Votes but those in your Office are not letting you the truth!
Please,do these roads urgent because you have a listening ear and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Basiljoe: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Great move. Positive development.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by NonsenseRubbish: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2022
No be Dr Sid be that ?? shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Starz825(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Black africans tend to lean too much on entertainment, they don't like science and technology.
Anything wey your hand sabi do ... do am sharperly..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by digitite: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Wow, that's great.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

STFU. What do you know? What will they ever do to please people like you?

Thank you. Nothing but a hater. Las Vegas in the USA is entirely devoted to gambling and a multi-billion dollar industry.

The onus falls on all adults to gamble reasonably and responsibly but we know haters and sadists will still complain.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by frankson1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
caye:

I can now understand.
The agents of propaganda; now called influencers, for this new darkness, are the ones bleeting, screeching, shouting and barking out the praises of this E-sports thing.

No wonder they are very aggressive, rude, uncouth, and ghetto in their approach.

Physical sports betting has finished our unemployed youths, and now they want to add video game betting to it ( truth is that, it is video game; forget the yeye garnishing of E-sport name).

The game addiction destroying the lives of Western youths...they want to double , intact triple the destruction on African youths: physical spots gambling, video game addiction and video game[E-sports] gambling.

Only God can save Africa.

I understand your concern. You'd prefer they bring in companies instead. This isn't and won't be the first thing to "destroy Africa".

If I was a gamer, I'd rather be addicted to gaming and earning, to wasting my time and spending my money on shows like BBN.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Microwhy: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Black africans tend to lean too much on entertainment, they don't like science and technology.
Good observation..
May God bless you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Perfectbeing(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
swagficient:
This is the kind of initiatives I want for the rest of Nigeria, but y'all too blinded by sentiments to vote people with good leadership qualities.
5 years ago, I'll never in my life think Nigerians would compare Tinubu and Peter Obi.
It's quite shocking.

Its quite sad that in 20 years time, if Sanwo Olu and Ikpeazu are contesting for Presidency in 2 different parties, some people will rate Ikpeazu better.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by LZAA: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nepa
Poor Internet connectivity
Finance
This is strictly for the upper class peeps sadly as the average Nigerian cannot surmount the listed challenges
Cheers
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Khaysee: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Invest in Agriculture sanwolu as other state didnt think ahead
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by LZAA: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Perfectbeing:
5 years ago, I'll never in my life think Nigerians would compare Tinubu and Peter Obi.
It's quite shocking.

Its quite sad that in 20 years time, if Sanwo Olu and Ikpeazu are contesting for Presidency in 2 different parties, some people will rate Ikpeazu better.

Nobody will rate ikpeazu because the man is a disaster
Oh lest i forget i remember you afonjas hailing rochas at a point a while back to become igbo president
Even ngige too
Don't worry ehn obi is coming to put an end to stomach infrastructure and chop chop politics
You will actually earn what you work for
Cheers
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Perfectbeing(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
LZAA:

Nobody will rate ikpeazu because the man is a disaster
Oh lest i forget i remember you afonjas hailing rochas at a point a while back to become igbo president
Even ngige too
Don't worry ehn obi is coming to put an end to stomach infrastructure and chop chop politics
You will actually earn what you work for
Cheers
Then how come are people comparing Tinubu's administration with PO. In what universe is Peter Obi better than Tinubu?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by LZAA: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Then how come are people comparing Tinubu's administration with PO. In what universe is Peter Obi better than Tinubu?
Peter obi built and surpassed the good work started by ngige in Anambra state
He is the reason people like the uba brothers and uche ekwunife are no where near state government coffers
The man performed exceptionally well during his tenure
So yes peter obi is better than tinubu by far
It's not even a competition
Lagos had governors like ndubisi kanu,buba marwa,mobolaji johnson,Michael otedola
None of those men ever claimed to develop lagos but they performed excellently
Again politics is not come chop or free money
It's about improving the lot of your citizens
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Perfectbeing(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
LZAA:

Peter obi built and surpassed the good work started by ngige in Anambra state
He is the reason people like the uba brothers and uche ekwunife are no where near state government coffers
The man performed exceptionally well during his tenure
So yes peter obi is better than tinubu by far
It's not even a competition
Lagos had governors like ndubisi kanu,buba marwa,mobolaji johnson,Michael otedola
None of those men ever claimed to develop lagos but they performed excellently
Again politics is not come chop or free money
It's about improving the lot of your citizens
Wow! OK o.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by SugarGirl44(f): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Yureyes:
Nice one but we know say na one “builder” of Lagos pocket all these money go enter. Baba needs to continue funding his cartel business

Shut up..
Nobody invited your father to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Shut up..
Nobody invited your father to Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps / Reps Adopts 2014 Confab report / Malami Asks Court To Stop Senate Probe Of Maina’s Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.