Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (11870 Views)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / Funaab DE And Post Ume Candidates To Write Admission Essay / Announcement! Ui Screening Of 2009/2010 Ume Candidates For Admission Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Contumely: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Contumely: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaHearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!Hearken to my complaints and enable the modification button!
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
chai!!! Madness in dis early stage of life.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
@d icon, my name is ugochukwu george williams, n my reg number is 16000562CF, tanks alot, I wil greatly appreciate it if I c my result,
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Chuks05(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hey guys i need ur opinion nd advise urgently on wat to do regarding d admission.my average score-255,course- econs nd also i apply unizik as my second choice.tanks
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Chuks05(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
My bros's average score is 199.5.any possibility dat he can change his course to lower course at d admin board
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Serendipity: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
Someone should please check these names and scores in the comprehensive list.
CHIOMA OBANANYA and
UZOAMAKA OBANANYA
thanks.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Serendipity: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
CHIOMA OBANANYA and
UZOAMAKA OBANANYA
thanks.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by elkayswaggs: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hey people,there are no dept cut off marks and there isn't any possibilities of upgradin results unless u wanna settle for an admission runs which is 50.50 chance but if u need any advice WAT SO EVER regards gettin an admission just call me.08034616667 the earlier the better, Dont fall for a scam ppl,
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Obi88(m): 1:18am On Aug 17, 2011
pls my cousins pume result is saying "no result" her reg no is 15009194BC, her name is Monday P.N. Pls someone should us out, incase d result is found pls tell me d full meaning of d P.N so dat i cn strongly belive d score. Tnx
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by ASANIGBO(m): 4:16am On Aug 17, 2011
Is their any body here dat put computer science and score 230 and above in aggregate?
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Chuks05(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2011
Hey guys is scored 48 in putme and 207 in my jamb. But i want to change my course dat is pharmacy to agric econs. Pls i want to know if it is possible. Thank you
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Chuks05(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2011
Hey guys is scored 48 in putme and 207 in my jamb. But i want to change my course dat is pharmacy to agric econs. Pls i want to know if it is possible. Thank you
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by ethelfun(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2011
Chuks05:

[/quote

To start with, to the best of my knowledge, unizik does not offer Agric economics. and trying to change now may not work except you have insider help, and there are some certain courses that people hardly apply to study, the dept is so scanty, so once you apply and score 180 in jamb admission is all yours. so except you can get insider help and change to such a course, then you may not be able to secure admission this year.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Chuks05(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
Guys can u kindly send me d post ume comprehensive list.tanks.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by chygozyeh: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2011
i stil can't see my result afta submitn my foto card on wednesday last week,n i scored 241 in jamb n 70 in post ume.pls wat r my chances of gainin admision.abeg i don suffer.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by chygozyeh: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2011
my course is psychology,n i scord 241 in jamb n 70 in pume buh can't see my result.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by chygozyeh: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2011
pla som1 shuld check dis name on d comprehensive list 4 me,ajah chigozie valentine, pls i've suffad!
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by chygozyeh: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
please som1 shuld help me:i scored 241 in jamb n 70 in d unizik post ume,i tryd checkn d result wit my reg no(16437561ia)bt i saw no result,wen i checkd tru d comprehensiv list i saw my name ajah chigozie valentine wit a wrong reg no(16437581ia).i went 2 unizik d folowin mornin n they said i shuld submit my jamb foto card dat i will see my score by thursday which is 2day bt i saw nufin.pls wil dis affect my admission.my course iz psychology.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Joe5(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
pls zikites i scored 224 in jamb and 74 in putme my course is economics . Any hope for me ?
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Joe5(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
pls zikites i scored 224 in jamb and 74 in putme my course is economics . Any hope for me ?
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Chuks05(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hey guys how can i obtain the post ume comprehensive list.pls i need it urgently.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Chuks05(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Guys u could send it to -okanthony05@yahoo.com.tanks
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by elkayswaggs: 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
chygozie dont bother your life ull get the admission, im a psychology student and i know how it works,
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by chygozyeh: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2011
thanks, buh are they goin to admit me even wen i can't see my score in the individual icon, although i scored 70.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by chygozyeh: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2011
elkayswaggs can i hav ur no,pls!
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Joe5(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2011
can someone who has the comprehensive list for economics department pls post it here
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Unigrad: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
Monday nnenna promise, u hail from Abia state. U got 270 in jamb. I have check the result for u it say NO RESULT.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by guente02(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^Next Two weeks is a lil far o! Buh lemme get a r.card sha.
Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Dicon1: 5:24am On Aug 21, 2011
'Ugo, ur reg no as it is in d portal is 0026562cf. U probably shaded wrongly. Ur score is 28. Go 2 portal 4 ratification.

Chioma Obananya, reg no 16193760ag has 44
Uzomaka Obananya, reg no 16193762jh has 56.
Serendipity:

CHIOMA OBANANYA and
UZOAMAKA OBANANYA
thanks.
norseman2:

@d icon, my name is ugochukwu george williams, n my reg number is 16000562CF, tanks alot, I wil greatly appreciate it if I c my result,
norseman2:

Re: UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? by Serendipity: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2011
^^^
@D ICON, Thanks a million for the nice gesture and solicitude. I very much appreciate it.
Power to you.
Could you also give me your phone number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-payment Of Allowances (photos) / How To Check National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Result 2019 [federal Un / What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.