Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics (935 Views)

Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics) / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / Adebayo Shittu Caught On Camera Sleeping During Buhari Town Hall Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by balanceofterror1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Campaign have not even started, just from Abuja to Gombe by air the presidential candidate of APC BAT fell asleep while the Emir was speaking.
Those pushing this man are not telling him the truth due to stomach Infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by ZeroAccess: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by Mastakija(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dats d best apc can offer
Including their economy is asleep

Pls patronize me we do pencil portraits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by RuddyFusion(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
He's not okay
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by BurialGround: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
PandoraObi madridguy Omenka come and carry your deadwood grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by Totilopussylick(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
BurialGround:

They might have all gone to bed.

You know sleeping is their "hobby" tongue

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by OriOko88(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This one crack me. Baba ojuyobo cannot can cheesy
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by Llight101(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
The fact is that Mr. Tinubu is not strong
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by GoooodHardDick: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tinubu should step down already and support peter Obi. The drug lord is tired, old, sick and highly unfit to rule Nigeria. Those pushing this man are just pushing him to his death. Man is already weak and needs to retire from politics.

May another calamity never happen again in Nigeria.

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by OgaTheTop2: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is the druggie shouting na my turn?.... Na this one wan rule Nigeria

God forbid BAT thing..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by OgaTheTop2: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
BurialGround:
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by ezegold4we: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Is this not funny?

How A single man called Peter Obi without a structure suddenly turned the almighty pdp and the ruling APC into an opposition party without spending a dime,? wounders shall never end.

My first time seeing both ruling party and opposition party attacking small party without structure,

Is God not a wonderful God?

2023 presidential election belongs to Nigeria and Nigerians,
Peter Obi is the president in the waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by floret23(f): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
The man is tired. Even his surpporters are ashamed of identifying with him

Watch these two videos

https://www.facebook.com/thenationng/videos/571936141290480/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/ekene.ugwuanyi1/videos/616968769846414/?app=fbl

Why are you not proud of the presidential candidate you are surporting?
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by DWickedLandLord: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2022
I support Tinubu resting
If you're tired, sleep abeg
If his blood pressure start going up because of too much activities n lack of sleep, who go suffer am?

I mean the man is old
Are you people expecting Tinubu to be the first person to defeat time?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by uchaymart(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Give him 5minutes more, he's going to urinate on himself. I just hope the medical crew came with diaper. The PeePoos president can not be trusted.

Atole grin
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by ChangetheChange: 12:22am On Sep 18, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
I support Tinubu resting
If you're tired, sleep abeg
If his blood pressure start going up because of too much activities n lack of sleep, who go suffer am?

I mean the man is old
Are you people expecting Tinubu to be the first person to defeat time?
Tinubu and his supporters be like...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by dettolgel: 12:26am On Sep 18, 2022
This one wan become Mr. Sleeping president. grin

I wonder if Nigeria is divided into zones whether SW will honestly vote for this man to lead their region?
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by donleo92(m): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2022
how them won take defend this one bayi? God help Nigeria from apc hand o
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by Treasure17(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2022
I doubt if the country will move forward with Tinubu in charge.
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by DWickedLandLord: 12:43am On Sep 18, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Tinubu and his supporters be like...
grin grin grin

This is vulgar
I'm reporting you to sm police
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by Nightwolf1: 12:55am On Sep 18, 2022
I told Agbado demented baboons that Tinubu is a WALKING DEAD. they thought I was taunting their drug baron. grin

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by Lastmessenger2: 1:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Deeply asleep. Probably talking with his dead forefathers.
Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by Sonyboom765: 2:11am On Sep 18, 2022
APC offered Obaseki too, that one even de yawn buy now that he is in PDP e no de sleep again na watcbnight he de do now

Mastakija:
Dats d best apc can offer
Including their economy is asleep

Pls patronize me we do pencil portraits

Re: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sleeping At The Palace Of The Emir In Gombe - Pics by techWriter3: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2022
They might do all come to bed

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts / From Batified To Peter Obi Supporter / Edo Is Not Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.