Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts (936 Views)

Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? / Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by iSense247: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
They have stopped defending Tinubu. Isn't it too early to give up?

Who else noticed that hundreds of accounts opened to support Tinubu shortly before presidential primary elections are no more commenting? Even most of the old accounts have stopped defending their master while three of them have become Obidient.

The big stone that finally break the camel's back was the massive Obidients rallies that took place in ten different states yesterday. Since yesterday till now, I have not been seeing comments from seunmsg omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etrouble PandoraObi heliues muhamMad Moh247 Batified2023 Mandate2023 yyba, satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos Yoruba1stSon and others.

I don't want them to run away please. Without their jokes, political section of this great platform will not be lively. Please bring back Mannabbqgrill, heliues omenkaLives etc. They have something that use to give us joy.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by tochifk(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Comrade calm down...
Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by Jagabanofafrica: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu is the next President

Yoruba lokan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by onez: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
My brother, it's just curse they are attracting to themselves. Some have realized and retraced their step. The more you speak bad about an innocent person like Peter Obi, the more your life becomes useless. If all that OP mentioned above will look critically into their life since they started this false campaign against OBI, nobody will tell them to repent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by Conner44: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Op all those accounts that support tinubu before the primaries are still active.

They just hibernated their main accounts and opened alternate ones to be shouting ‘ipob’ and ‘zombidients’ upandan while abusing and insulting all who want the best for Nigeria so that in case they get banned it won’t affect their main ones.

Check out a chief urchin like Mannabbqgrillz who has gone awol and now uses his other numerous accounts to be spewing gibberish everywhere in support of the agbado batista undecided We all knew he would deactivate his account before the election but this is indeed too early

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by popez: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the next President

Yoruba lokan

President of Nurtw

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by genesishouse: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Only MC and his boys will vote the grandpa of all NURTW and Lagos Park Mgt sponsor.
BAT for agberos

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by Totilopussylick(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
popez:

President of Nurtw

And agbadorians cassava republic
Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by SHINJA: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
popez:

President of Nurtw

Hahaha
Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by PandoraObi: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
iSense247:
They have stopped defending Tinubu. Isn't it too early to give up?

Who else noticed that hundreds of accounts opened to support Tinubu shortly before presidential primary elections are no more commenting? Even most of the old accounts have stopped defending their master while three of them have become Obidient.

The big stone that finally break the camel's back was the massive Obidients rallies that took place in ten different states yesterday. Since yesterday till now, I have not been seeing comments from seunmsg omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etrouble PandoraObi heliues muhamMad Moh247 Batified2023 Mandate2023 yyba, satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos Yoruba1stSon and others.

I don't want them to run away please. Without their jokes, political section of this great platform will not be lively. Please bring back Mannabbqgrill, heliues omenkaLives etc. They have something that use to give us joy.
what is this one, most those you mentioned have been ban by one rampaging Igbo mod for trivial issues
Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by Mandate2023: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
what is this one, most those you mentioned have been ban by one rampaging Igbo mod for trivial issues

When d conversation is reasonable u will be engaged but if it's as foolish as d brain of most of u I assure u no reasonable person will engage it except for zombidients and mumudients like u.....u guys should continue u will soon rest, those b4 u did more than dis b4 APC primary......its only result that will keep u ppl shut for good, we ain't wasting energy on morons lying up and down
Re: Tinubu's Surpporters Have Given Up Before Campaign Starts by ChangetheChange: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu and his supporters ti lule

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: We Must Make Nigeria Feel The Pain Of Izombe / My Honest Response To Soludo. / Tinubu Security Orderly Beats Up Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.