Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace (781 Views)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Racoon(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu was dozed into a nap on Saturday during a meeting with the Emir of Gombe, Abubakar Shehu-Abubakar, in what could further suggest frailty of his health. 

Mr Tinubu was in Gombe primarily to attend the wedding of Misbahu Inuwa Yahaya, son of Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya. He then stopped by for a brief homage and political meeting at the Emir’s Palace, accompanied by political bigwigs that included Senate President Ahmed Lawan and federal cabinet secretary Boss Mustapha. 

Sources on the trip told Peoples Gazette Mr Tinubu and his allies were at the palace to seek support of the top northern monarch for his 2023 presidential ambition. 

As the meeting got underway, Mr Tinubu was captured sleeping while Mr Lawan was holding the microphone addressing attendees at the emir’s living room. 

It[i] was not immediately clear why Mr Tinubu dozed off, but speculations are rife on social media about the development, with critics saying it marked another evidence of his weakness while his supporters said he was barely ‘meditating’[/i].  

A spokesman for Mr Tinubu’s campaign did not immediately return a request seeking comments about the matter, which comes as opposition intensifies claims that the ruling party’s presidential candidate has been battling serious health challenges. 

Mr Tinubu, 70, has been seen making incoherent remarks or tripping over in public in recent months. 
He has however dismissed public worries about his condition, saying that the job of president requires more intelligence than physical strength.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-falls-asleep-during-meeting-at-gombe-emirs-palace/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Totilopussylick(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tinubu is not fit

You can verify tongue

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Prechgold1180(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
wink
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Mastakija(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dats the best apc can offer
Including their economy is asleep

Pls patronize me we do pencil portraits

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by owobokiri(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why does it look to me like a "rag" hanging on the wall tongue
Na Ojuju Calabar

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Racoon(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
The northerners as well as other ethnic nationals hold their traditional stools with reverence. Tinubu allegedly urinated in his pants while visiting a traditional rule to rave up support for his campaign in the inordinate ambition to become president.

Now again, he was caught sleeping in the presence of another king. Sleeping in the presence of a king is a highly sacriligious offense or taboo in some traditions.

Sickness and old age is not a crime, but attempting to hoodwink and foist your incapacitated self while shouting "it is my turn" @ the expense of 200M people is an unpardonable offense.

So for Pete's sake, Tinubu wife, handlers, supporters and we'll wishers should advise him to rest.Festus Keyamo Femi Fani-Kayode and the agbadorian cum cassava munching miscreants should not attempt rationalising this nonsense. Enough of this insult to the collective sensibility of a nation.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Totilopussylick(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Racoon:
Sickness and old age is not a crime, but attempting to hoodwink and foist your incapacitated self @ while shouting "it is my turn" the expense of 200M people is an unpardonable offense.

All of APC urchin at the moment are very confused on why a cameraman should show this to the public tongue.

Even while he as an APC cameraman.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by SandyLOVE08(f): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Baba never enter seat. Nigeria problem don tire am already. Let me stop here before APC supporters start attacking me

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by ezegold4we: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Is this not funny?

How A single man called Peter Obi without a structure suddenly turned the almighty pdp and the ruling APC into an opposition party without spending a dime,? wounders shall never end.

My first time seeing both ruling party and opposition party attacking small party without structure,

Is God not a wonderful God?

2023 presidential election belongs to Nigeria and Nigerians,
Peter Obi is the president in the waiting.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
This thing no easy.
Yet, some persons due to premodal sentiments want to reject a candidate that will be in 3 countries, standing for hours to speak to crowds in 3days, a candidate who would arrive lagos from Europe on a Sunday night and by 6am the next morning was already back at the MMIA to board a 6:30am flight to Abuja to speak at a summit.

Like femi falana rightly said; the one ruling us is tired and says he wants to go home, the one clamouring to replace him is also tired.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by floret23(f): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Campaign have not even started, just from Abuja to Gombe by air the presidential candidate of APC BAT fell asleep while the Emir was speaking.

Those pushing this man are not telling him the truth due to stomach Infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by DWickedLandLord: 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
I support Tinubu resting
If you're tired, sleep abeg
If his blood pressure start going up because of too much activities n lack of sleep, who go suffer am?

I mean the man is old
Are you people expecting Tinubu to be the first person to defeat time?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Rotiix(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
I support Tinubu resting
If you're tired, sleep abeg
If his blood pressure start going up because of too much activities n lack of sleep, who go suffer am?

I mean the man is old
Are you people expecting Tinubu to be the first person to defeat time?
More reason you should advise him to step outside politics and respect his old age, or is he seeking for votes to sleep on Naija's destiny?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by mystery22: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2022
In a sane clime tinubu is not fit to be a mayor or local govt chairman at this stage not to talk for hoping to become president even after fostering a big calamity on us...

May buhari,abacha tinubu never to us Nigerian again

Even the north are deceiving him this photos leaking speaks volume

Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfmod seun

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by dettolgel: 12:26am On Sep 18, 2022
This one wan become Mr. Sleeping president. grin

I wonder if Nigeria is divided into zones whether SW will honestly vote for this man to lead their region?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by doggedfighter(f): 12:27am On Sep 18, 2022
There's no hiding hiding old age.

Reason it should be enjoyed surrounded by loved ones and well wishers.

But Agbadorians would rather photoshop their Lord dressed in jeans, T-shirt and running shoes. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by donleo92(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2022
How fani kayode go take defend this one now? i just dey wait for waytin them won cook up to us as cover, why him dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Oghighirhighi: 12:34am On Sep 18, 2022
God forbid this one becomes President, is this how he will go and be sleeping in UN, White House Downing Street, and other important places he'll visit?.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Proudlyomonna: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin hand dey shake leg dey shake,baba no well him dey shout emilokan grin grin
Make person carry am go house make him go sleep jareh undecided
Aso rock no be place wey dem dey treat sick old people.
Apc must go.
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Proudlyomonna: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin hand dey shake leg dey shake,baba no well him dey shout emilokan grin grin
Make person carry am go house make him go sleep jareh undecided
Aso rock no be place wey dem dey treat sick old people.
Apc must be crushed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by speaktome(m): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Emi Lo Kan to sleep...
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Sonyboom765: 2:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu too like sleep like Obaseki

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by kahal29: 2:20am On Sep 18, 2022
When does sleeping abi dosing off now turn to frailty of health?
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Allison012: 2:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Effects of drugs. After february 2023 he will fall into Eternal sleep because of HBP. nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by techWriter3: 5:11am On Sep 18, 2022
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Bede2u(m): 5:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Lalasticlala please put this on front page. I know myscrnt44 will never move it to front page
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Meeting At Gombe Emir’s Palace by Owontime: 5:37am On Sep 18, 2022
You're right Tinubu is a machine, he's not human. Tinubu should never fall asleep, I guess IPOB people never fall asleep too.

(1) (Reply)

Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami / Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? / Shettima To Atiku: Selling Bottle Water Doesn’t Make You Economic Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.