Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Beware Of A Driving License Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of A Driving License Scammer (211 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of A Driving License Scammer by federico109(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
I want to use this medium to inform the general public that Akinbowale Tomide ìs a driving license processing scammer. Being my first driving license that would require a driving school certificate, he promised he'd help me get everything done He collected the sum of 18k from me to process a 3-year driving license and has refused to pick calls or respond to messages since then. I learnt he has defrauded a lot of other people too. His business is called Tomiakins ventures. He does driving school training, automobile sales and laundry.
Members of the public are warned to desist from doing business with him.
Please be warned!

(1) (Reply)

Busted! NDLEA Uncovers Another Drug Warehouse In VGC / Man Killed Brother Trying To Test Odeshe Card Don For Him / Another Suspected Kuje Escapee Arrested In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.