Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) (77560 Views)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Livingstone124: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Nigeria has been on sleep mode since APC took over. Now this Tinubu wants to push Nigeria to the highest sleep mode. Our economy is sleeping, security sleeping, power sector sleeping, aviation sector sleeping, and now sleeping Tinubu contesting for President.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by lalax(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2022
But u get time dey answer pple person wey no get sense... "Jet let abuja to sokoto... and Occupant knew he has a meeting with traditional rulers and party chieftains.... only for him to sleep off during meeting becos he made an hour or let say becos of d ride from airport to venue 3 hour journey...
Oga I bet u dis country go sleep tire if power enter dis man hand...
All those people u see around Tinubu just want to cash out from him..

Mindlog:

I guess it takes days to fly from the "South" to Sokoto? cheesy
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by wowcatty: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Yes I hate Tinubu but I want him to be our next president.

If Tinubu who has the busiest and strongest ground game is operating at 50%, is it Peter Obi that is operating at 0.5% we should support or what are you saying?

Tinubu is the savior Nigeria needs now for all of us home and abroad to enjoy our God-given rights in our land.
nedekid:

Kai, you really hate Tinubu and moreso the country.
It is glaring even to a baby that this man is old and unfit to handle the destiny of 200m people. It would have been a different matter if he was younger or even old but healthy and active.
Glaringly age and lifestyle has not played him well. Why must we settle for someone operating at 50% capacity?
Anyway, we are in this shit together, unless you are one of those that write from abroad.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by wowcatty: 5:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Exactly! Tinubu hasn't traveled as the other candidates but they want us to believe they haven't been going abroad for health related visits.
Tflex01:

Lol don't even mention Tinubu and traveling in same sentence. Zombiedients will say he's critically ill, he's on life support etc. grin
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2022
wowcatty:
Yes I hate Tinubu but I want him to be our next president.

If Tinubu who has the busiest and strongest ground game is operating at 50%, is it Peter Obi that is operating at 0.5% we should support or what are you saying?
It seems you stay abroad, cos majority of you post has to do with US politics.
If I am right, then I plead with you to face your politics, let we that remain in naija try to make the place better as we have no where else to go. We are the ones feeling the pain, suffering etc in every sector and so need a completely different, out if the box character to shake things. We have tried PDP, apc, let's try something else.
Do you understand that this country is at the point of bankruptcy? That we earned roughly 1.4 trillion but spent 4 trillion last month?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by wowcatty: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Yorubaland is my home and where I will return as soon as Tinubu fixes the security and electricty issues. This is why we want Tinubu who knows the road well to lead at this time. Vote Tinubu and he will make worth your while and make you proud. If you really love Nigeria as you claim, you know it's only Tinubu that can fix things right now.
nedekid:

It seems you stay abroad, cos majority of you post has to do with US politics.
If I am right, then I plead with you to face your politics, let we that remain in naija try to make the place better as we have no where else to go. We are the ones feeling the pain, suffering etc in every sector and so need a completely different, out if the box character to shake things. We have tried PDP, apc, let's try something else.
Do you understand that this country is at the point of bankruptcy? That we earned roughly 1.4 trillion but spent 4 trillion last month?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2022
wowcatty:
Yorubaland is my home and where I will return as soon as Tinubu fixes the security and electricty issues. This is why we want Tinubu who knows the road well to lead at this time. Vote Tinubu and he will make worth your while and make you proud. If you really love Nigeria as you claim, you know it's only Tinubu that can fix things right now.
Funny. Tinubu? What has he ever fixed?
Anybody can raise taxes of the population to raise revenue, especially on a commercial capital with ports, commerce, population etc. Even my driver or gate man can be governor or minister, and build bridges, roads etc once the funds are available and at worse take loans by the truckload. That is Tinubu.
It is a different matter matter when you need prudent financial management in the absence of much. Someone frugal, that will turn the account balance from amber to green. The country does not need train, infrastructure etc for the next few years, what we need is to clear debt, stabilize the naira build our foreign reserve, deal with insecurity.
Is it Tinubu that despite feeding fat from government to the point of being a trillionaire faaji loving 2 private jet riding fellow, imposed pensions on himself for life, from 6 cars to 2 brand new houses, medical for life, salaries, security, feeding etc. (despite no known source of business)
Or Obi currently the only known ex governor in Nigeria that has not collected a pin, a kobo from the state he was governor for 8 years after leaving office. That cleared debt, ran the state and for the first time ever, left funds in savings for the state and not debt.
One who when called by tax authorities, presented evedence of personal taxes with a minimum of 50m paid yearly.
Abeg, Nigeria deserves better now.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by wowcatty: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nice try but I don't read trash. You will be ok.
nedekid:

Funny. Tinubu? What has he ever fixed?
Anybody can raise taxes of the population to raise revenue, especially on a commercial capital with ports, commerce, population etc. Even my driver or gate man can be governor or minister, and build bridges, roads etc once the funds are available and at worse take loans by the truckload. That is Tinubu.
It is a different matter matter when you need prudent financial management in the absence of much. Someone frugal, that will turn the account balance from amber to green. The country does not need train, infrastructure etc for the next few years, what we need is to clear debt, stabilize the naira build our foreign reserve, deal with insecurity.
Is it Tinubu that despite feeding fat from government to the point of being a trillionaire faaji loving 2 private jet riding fellow, imposed pensions on himself for life, from 6 cars to 2 brand new houses, medical for life, salaries, security, feeding etc. (despite no known source of business)
Or Obi currently the only known ex governor in Nigeria that has not collected a pin, a kobo from the state he was governor for 8 years after leaving office. That cleared debt, ran the state and for the first time ever, left funds in savings for the state and not debt.
One who when called by tax authorities, presented evedence of personal taxes with a minimum of 50m paid yearly.
Abeg, Nigeria deserves better now.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
wowcatty:
Nice try but I don't read trash. You will be ok.
You are obviously irredeemable.
I am OK. Are you?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by wowcatty: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Haha demon looking for who to redeem!
Just behave like you are ok.
nedekid:

You are obviously irredeemable.
I am OK. Are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Official Pre-Inauguration Portraits Of Tinubu And Shettima Released (Photos) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.