Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) (77574 Views)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gkay1:

Bros, sense far from u ooo. With all this hardship, u still want apc. U nor get conscience at all
So hardship started from APC, they instructed igbos to carry out the first coup, killing and rubbing other tribes except Igbo, they are the ones that instructed Ojukwu to sacrificed Igbos to his bloodthirsty gods? you are not sincere with yourself
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by frog12: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
they are just SUFFERING this man.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Igbodicool(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus was 33 years and GOD that came in human form and Tinubu is 70 mere human. so much what are you insinuating?
So you can quote Bible stories and events but filled with hatred and bitterness against a man who never chased you out of your father's compound...

SMH
May APC happen to your generation!
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by SirJerrie(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
You can't support an idiot like piter obingo without being a fool, you like am or not he is your next president.... Mind you, that brainless akpu munching piter Obidient can only rule his fellow ipob pigs in beerfraud land, he will never smell aso rock

your hate stinks... I could literally perceive diegustful mouth odour by reading this comment

Continue like this and I can assure you that your death is near... Cos you'll die of heart attck after this election
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
atinga1:

How many of your Monikers liked your post?
I didn't write it for you to like, it was not written for reprobate minds, When Jesus Christ was on earth, lot of people heard Him but how many people followed him? even when He was to be crucified after He was betrayed by His own treasurer and denied by Peter, people that benefited from Him even do not speak for Him
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by tfelicityk(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
You can't cheat nature...
Everyone need rest ooooo. It is better he sleeps and gain enough rest than slump and die.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Sunnypan: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
My people body no be firewood abeg make I take this nap it's just for few minutes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Igbodicool:

So you can quote Bible stories and events but filled with hatred and bitterness against a man who never chased you out of your father's compound...

SMH
May APC happen to your generation!
Where is the hatred and bitterness. May Peter Obi reign of Ezu river happen to you and your generation

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bonavi:
dont u think is blasphemy attaching our Lord Jesus to ur nurseating criminal support for tinubu
I didn't attach them, I am just saying if our Lord Jesus Christ can fall asleep in a boat, no one is above sleep
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
udemzyudex:

You were doing all this because the event was important right?
Yes lot of people eyes will be on you. a little mistake will notice by all
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Igbodicool(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Where is the hatred and bitterness. May Peter Obi reign of Ezu river happen to you and your generation
Is he no more IPOB?
Are you changing narrative as hypocritical chameleon you are?
When are you so affectionate about the Igbo because I know Satan cannot love?

You can't escape this, your entire life and generations will be like APC government!
May your generation be like these innocent Igbo youths you are taunting killed by your terrorist security officers.

You will not escape this!
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Old man is tired. Buhari can't wait to leave, while this one is eager to enter lols who do us this kind tin.

Anyway Obi is coming

The Tinubu that I know doesn't sleep right from when he was governor in Lagos. He doesn't sleep more than 3 hrs in a day. The only time he sleeps is when in the car going to one point to another. Just a nap. The same goes for Gbenga Daniel. He doesn't sleep too.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by deavicky(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus Christ slept in the boat when he was tired during the storm on the sea, Jesus Christ is GOD that came to earth in human form, Tinubu is mere human
they tell u say na during meeting Jesus sleep?. You know how many sleep he don sleep before they reach the meeting?. Why you like this Tinubu like this?. Are u not ashamed that he is the best person APC can provide amidst vibrant men like osinbajo and others.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PlayerMeji: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Oga, you dont have to apologize to anyone, what you wrote is clearly easy for any badger to understand what you meant...

If Jesus can fall asleep, who are we humans to form boss! cheesy

PandoraObi:
I didn't attach them, I am just saying if our Lord Jesus Christ can fall asleep in a boat, no one is above sleep

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by atinga1: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
I didn't write it for you to like, it was not written for reprobate minds, When Jesus Christ was on earth, lot of people heard Him but how many people followed him? even when He was to be crucified after He was betrayed by His own treasurer and denied by Peter, people that benefited from Him even do not speak for Him
You must be out of your mind to use Jesus in your tomfoolery.
Someone who supports a drug lord and a serial looter has no business using Jesus to narrate his pitiful story.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by excess4luv: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Na so this one go dey sleep cabal go dey sign budget and other documents.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
But their youth leader made a video the other day claiming baba neither sleeps nor slumber.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by kennethesan(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Abeg leave this man, he is tired and just needs somewhere to rest.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Baba Emi lokan, go Rest
Don't Make it Look As if We Don't Like Old Age or Old People!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu You Sure Deserve a Rest, Aso Rock is Not An Old People's Home!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by deavicky(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga, you dont have to apologize to anyone, what you wrote is clearly easy for any badger to understand what you meant...

If Jesus can fall asleep, who are we humans to form boss! cheesy

Jesus did not sleep in a meeting the comparison is absurd. Nobody is saying Tinubu should not sleep but let him not be sleeping where matters that concerns him is being discussed.
How can he sleep in such place when it seems they don't like him if not why they post picture of him sleeping in a meeting.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Temptee101(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus Christ slept in the boat when he was tired during the storm on the sea, Jesus Christ is GOD that came to earth in human form, Tinubu is mere human

Hahahaha grin

I am yet to see a thieftinubu supporter that has sense.

I challenge you to show me one person.

Lol! See how stewpid you sound

My God!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Tayorshd2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

Thank u my brother may God bless u grin
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by sisisioge: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Honestly, Nigeria is in trouble. Unfortunately, Tinubu will still win. This is because those with voters cards that would vote for him have been prepared already. They do not understand what is going on....they just hear whatever their ward leaders tell then to do. The ones that understand what is going on do not have voters cards, even if they have they won't come out to vote. It is so sad...may God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

Don't you actually realize you are sounding way too stupid for your age?

On the boat.... doing what? Was there any activity taking place as at when Jesus intentionally went into the cabin to sleep?
Did Jesus Christ Sleep off while raising Lazarus or Turning water into wine?
Tinubu came for a mere meeting..... Not even main campaign that is strenuous.... talk more of shouldering the leadership of this great nation and he sleeps off.... And you are shamefully defending this?

Somethings like this, just open the thread and run along if it will drag your level of senses down. Not by force to comment.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
kennethesan:
Abeg leave this man, he is tired and just needs somewhere to rest.

Are we not saying the same thing?..... Who's pushing him to be President of a nation when he can be vacating with Grand and Great-grandchildren?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PlayerMeji: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
No matter what it was, Jesus slept at a place where others were not sleeping at that particular hour and if it wasn't anything, the Bible wouldn't have made that incident a reference point.

We are humans and sleep is natural...

Fun fact, in Japan, when you are found sleeping at work, it is a sign that you are in fact the hardest working staff in the office.

deavicky:
Jesus did not sleep in a meeting the comparison is absurd. Nobody is saying Tinubu should not sleep but let him not be sleeping where matters that concerns him is being discussed.
How can he sleep in such place when it seems they don't like him if not why they post picture of him sleeping in a meeting.

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by zuto4u(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Stop likening Jesus Christ to this disaster that u are trying so hard to impose on Nigeria. Sometimes I wonder if some of u have conscience.
PandoraObi:
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Iwedunloye: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Eranders:
No naaa, how can he be sleeping?

He works 20 hours a day. So he was just meditating on his Agbado based economy proposal.

So that's it.

It’s not new

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Timmi: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428697/tinubu-sleeps-meeting-gombe-emirs-palace-photos-video/

So what?, is that worth salivating on. Get a real job and get busy
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by deavicky(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
No matter what it was, Jesus slept at a place where others were not sleeping at that particular hour and if it wasn't anything, the Bible wouldn't have made that incident a reference point.

We are humans and sleep is natural...

Fun fact, in Japan, when you are found sleeping at work, it is a sign that you are in fact the hardest working staff in the office.

this is why I'm complaining when you see the truth and decide to go the other way, you will end making points that really do not match ur argument.
Was Jesus not supposed to sleep In that ship?. If he was and he did that becomes a concern. Yourself imagine that the sailor decides to go sleep when Jesus was sleeping. What will say of the sailor. If what u said about Japan is true, is it the same thing in Nigeria?. That account in the bible wasn't focused on Jesus sleep but what he woke up to do after the professionals had tried and couldn't succeed. And lastly Jesus has right to sleep because his is not a thief.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Christiansimon: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
this are d kind that thinks under there butt

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

So what is your point?
He couldn't sleep during flight hours, it's when something imp

ortant was being discussed he felled asleep
Bro where is you brain?
How can u be stressing this old man
Let him go and be playing with his grand children
He has expired

Small IBO boy, anybody can sleep at anytime after several hours of meetings daily that run into late midnight since January when he announced his intention to run for Presidency.

I once slept off unconsciously while driving along Airport road, Abuja while coming from a Church Night vigil and I have entered the office a very senior military officer and met him sleeping while sitting in his office after his Flag & orderly gave me a pass to enter his office. I know he was sleeping out of fatigue.

Animation, Photoshop and graphics editing are the handiwork of frustration and bitterness.

My problem and what Keyamo should focus on is apart from animation and graphics how did the visit (informal visit) get to public domain.

Firstly, it was not a political visit, hence press coverage is not prearranged. 2. Tinubu couldn't have been the only person at the palace. 3. CCTV playback from the palace DVR couldn't have been sent to only Igbere TV from Gombe.4 The dignitaries who accompanied Tinubu to the palace couldn't have taken Tinubu picture in the palace with their phones.

Definitely, elections are not won on social media. Young man continue day dreaming.

Elections are not won on social media. Blackmailing, assault and insult don't win election. Graphics editing, animation and Photoshop cannot change voters decision.

80% of registered voters in the North are not aware of Peter Obi contesting election. They rather see him as a nollywood actor. This is a hard fact. This fact is also applicable to South West voters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.