Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) (77561 Views)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by onomeabuja: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by HolyPussy: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Grandpa wey no wan rest, e go rest by force.

Nature na your mate?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Unrated900(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2022
This man is so tired
And no one can cheat nature
Biden once slept off during speech recently
Tinubu for president

See Biden below

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Lazenby007(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Baba,wey no well

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by peacettw: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus Christ slept in the boat when he was tired during the storm on the sea

There wasn't any storm in that meeting. What will happen when he is faced with a stormy situation?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2022
Bodmum:
what was Jesus age then?
Jesus was much younger so what is your point?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2022
It is my turn to rule so says the frail man, meanwhile he can't even stay awake for a mere visit to the emir. How will he now cope, good forbid if he unfortunately becomes the president where he will be holding marathon meetings.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Savedday: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Is not really easy for these guys most times dey only sleep 2-3 hours every day.

Going from one meeting to the other.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by HardMirror(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Jesus was much younger so what is your point?
PandoraObi:
Initially it would seem you made sense, but you did not.
Jesus did not sleep off during the last super or during ANY meeting. He slept when they were traveling just as Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or any busy person would when in transit so they can rest. If tinubu slept off in his private jet when travelling it is ok and recommended so he can rest. Same thing if he sleeps in his car, it is ok but not in a meeting where you are even the arrow head of the meeting. Makes no sense.
I know you would not be able to give a good reply to what i have said hear except you are going to be honest with yourself.
I think obi is a liar, but i also think tinubu is not fit AT ALL because of his health for this job. That was how buhari was eager to be president, now he is saying he is too tired and eager to go and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by omoyankee3(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Many students sleep in boring classes (and those are teens and young adults o). Some of those calling him tired old man have slept during lectures before.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Hanndye: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Logically meaning the people at the meeting don't matter. Make your man no just kill himself because of politics. He need to take a good rest from playing people upandan.
Imagine you even comparing Tinubu with Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Bobimaj: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
to test the faith of his disciples. Now, why is tinubu sleeping? Is there storm in that room?
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats Click here

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Old man is tired. Buhari can't wait to leave, while this one is eager to enter lols who do us this kind tin.

Anyway Obi is coming

The old man still stronger and healthier than you and your father, simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Superboss: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2022
What do expect from a desperate frail old drugie who feeds too much on agbado and cassava?
This is how he will be sleeping away his life if he mistakenly finds himself in Aso rock and those wicked idiots that have been promoting will be siphoning money.
They are all promoting this man because of their pecuniary gains, not for the overall interest of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by gulfer: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Fact check - The attire Tinubu had during his visit was different from the flue one he had while sleepin
Someone is just being mischievous here, I don't support Tinubu but we should stop peddling lies about angry angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Seun mynd44 oam4j nlfpmod
This guy is going against Rule 7 of nairaland by blaspheming against the name of the lord. He should have used Allah or Muhammed to compare tinubu. Do something about this now
I should use Allah or Muhammad that I am not even sure if they exist?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by edungene7: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Any youth supporting this man is not only ignorant but completely stupid imagine another Eight years of excuses with lopsided appointment at the detriment of our future

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Lazenby007(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Bodmum:
what was Jesus age then?
There is a difference between being tired and being DISEASED.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by ChrisblaOffurum: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
You can't support an idiot like piter obingo without being a fool, you like am or not he is your next president.... Mind you, that brainless akpu munching piter Obidient can only rule his fellow ipob pigs in beerfraud land, he will never smell aso rock

Mugu did he insult you? grin grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by funnix: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2022
[/color]Jesus Christ did not sleep in a meeting with Kings/Governors like Pontius Pilate.

And by the way, stop using Jesus's name in vain. Tinubu and Shetima are muslims. Compare him with Allah, Muhammed, and Aisha and stop using our Jesus, Bishops, and Tongues (Holy Spirit) in vain.

Greedy and desperate tyrants!!

[color=#006600]

Can you imagine? Islam and Muslim matter always give you guys nightmares.

You lot can't make a point without insulting Islam and muslim. Why the hate? You know what? The guy you mentioned might be a Christian like you

And mind you,your so called jesus was one of our beloved prophets
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by GeneralPula: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
FAKE

Why was the video of where he was sleeping not shown?

Why only when he wasn't sleeping angry

Fake doctored image by Ipob criminals

I knew it could be fake anyway..
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Lazenby007(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Mraphel:
To travel long journey from south to all d way sokoto nor easy at all.

All the presidential candidates are bad....Peter Obi is the worst of all of them. He won't win the election but he will become richer more richer than Nnamdi Kanu.
chai ! Sokoto ?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Goodoldays(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Always scoring own goal cheesy

I wish anybody that supports Tinubu his health status,May they be as strong as he is and May his thinking capacity (Agbado for army thinking in 2021) be their portion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Baba wey no well, he dey shout emilokan

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2022
MonsieurX:

It's a very rude thing to compare Tinubu to our Lord Jesus Christ. You're very silly for that.

I don't know if you're a muslim, but may God forgive you.
Probably let me say I am Church goer, I am sure you will claim to be a Christian despite calling someone silly. you must be a Christian right?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Kingsley8181: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Well it is not a surprise and we expected worse than that because campaign will soon start and he may pass on in the same meeting procession.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus was 33 years and GOD that came in human form and Tinubu is 70 mere human. so much what are you insinuating?

Jesus is not God.

Read.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Probably let me say I am Church goer, I am sure you will claim to be a Christian despite calling someone silly. you must be a Christian right?

You are silly and that's not an insult, it's a fact. You claim to be a Church goer, yet you don't have enough sense to not use the name of Christ in trivial affairs. You are silly and what you did is a form of blasphemy.

If you like, say whatever you want to say to excuse yourself. Perhaps you should also try something similar with muslims and see what they'd do to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Kingsley8181: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2022
We are used to that.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by STPEACE10: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Did I say Tinubu is our Lord and Saviour, did I call him GOD? where is the comparison and blaspheming?

Sorry bro, I hope you have a life outside this Nairaland? Because I'm finding it difficult to figure out why you renamed your moniker to PandoraObi, and your post borders around Peter Obi. No doubt you do get little stipend from your BAT, but is it enough to sustain you??

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Owopariola001:

That's to tell you it's not about age.

Can you even count how many times you've slept off during lectures, sermons, or even while watching TV in the afternoon?
many of them slept off during NYSC saed... Next year when Obi losses I ll see what they ll do...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2022
MonsieurX:

You are silly and that's not an insult, it's a fact. You claim to be a Church goer, yet you don't have enough sense to not use the name of Christ in trivial affairs. You are silly and what you did is a form of blasphemy.

If you like, say whatever you want to say to excuse yourself. Perhaps you should also try something similar with muslims and see what they'd do to you.
Hehehehehehehehe you asked a question, I replied but I ask a question you ran amok, blabbering and ranting, don't let depression get the best part of you and leave you useless, kneel down let me rebuke every spirit that want to waste you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Official Pre-Inauguration Portraits Of Tinubu And Shettima Released (Photos) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.