Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) (77581 Views)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by naikeboy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tiredness
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by lifeandjoy: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
The people that are pushing this man to his grave will never end well. Imagine a sick old man being tossed around like a ball for selfish reasons. At the same time I haven't seen someone that is greedy like Tinubu. Man just wants to answer president by all means possible.

grin
Even if it is for one day. God forbid Bat thing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
I wanted to sleep during my church wedding but I managed to survive but my best man was caught on camera sleeping

Why did you manage to survive?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Tflex01: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Your answer packs the right amount of punch!

God bless you bro!

I swear! Oil dey D guy head. grin
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by jaykay68(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus Christ slept in the boat when he was tired during the storm on the sea, Jesus Christ is GOD that came to earth in human form, Tinubu is mere human

But Jesus told the disciples that where with him that he want to be left alone to enable him pray and rest while the other take charge.
Tinubu is an old man that has nothing to offer Nigeria again.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by do4luv14(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Did I say Tinubu is our Lord and Saviour, did I call him GOD? where is the comparison and blaspheming?

then why use the Lord, as an example,

there are many earthly humans you can you, but no, just to prove a loony where there is none, you used Jesus why?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Quodseverismete: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
VictorDivine:
That man needs rest. In short, APC needs rest.

But him Tinubu no gree. He said na my turn to rape Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by arantess: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus Christ slept in the boat when he was tired during the storm on the sea, Jesus Christ is GOD that came to earth in human form, Tinubu is mere human
your foolishness is unrivalled
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Elections are not won on social media. Blackmailing, assault and insult don't win election. Graphics editing, animation and Photoshop cannot change voters decision.

80% of registered voters in the North are not aware of Peter Obi contesting election. They rather see him as a nollywood actor. This is a hard fact. This fact is also applicable to South West voters.

Before INEC campaign commencement date, they have jumped gun campaigning everywhere. APC is a ruling party, they cannot break law.

Keyamo is very intelligent, smart and proactive, otherwise, we would have heard of assassination attempt of a nollywood actor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Tflex01: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
wowcatty:
Even he dozes off, it's ok for a man campaigning 24/7. We will never know how often other candidates sleep since they are not under the microscope like Tinubu is. Atiku and Peter Obi have traveled abroad many times to go and rest but he's traveled less and just been pounding the campaign grounds here in Nigeria.

Lol don't even mention Tinubu and traveling in same sentence. Zombiedients will say he's critically ill, he's on life support etc. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Joconceptbest4(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Trying to find out right now. Should I use Google?
ZeroAccess:
Old man is tired. Buhari can't wait to leave, while this one is eager to enter lols who do us this kind tin.

Anyway Obi is coming
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Having this man as a Nigeria president is a big threat to the nation...vote wisely
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by LordOfTheGame: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
I can understand the sycophants around this man are working hard for their stomachs and pockets but the tinubu family members especially his wife and children are the ones I'll consider the most wicked and evil minded fellows because they know his health condition and instead of discouraging him, they're pushing him more and nearer to his grave with this political adventure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
arantess:

your foolishness is unrivalled
You speak according to limitation of what is unavailable in your head.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
do4luv14:

there are many earthly humans you can you, but no, just to prove a loony where there is none, you used Jesus why?
Any one in human form can be tired and exhausted.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Devil1Messenger: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
So what is your point?
He couldn't sleep during flight hours, it's when something important was being discussed he felled asleep
Bro where is you brain?
How can u be stressing this old man
Let him go and be playing with his grand children
He has expired
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Manson1:
If you ask him now. He'll tell you he wasn't sleeping that he's only meditating...

BTW..

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...
Na so, keyamo will say he was in the spirit, analyzing his environment spiritually.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Devil1Messenger: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mraphel:
To travel long journey from south to all d way sokoto nor easy at all.

All the presidential candidates are bad....Peter Obi is the worst of all of them. He won't win the election but he will become richer more richer than Nnamdi Kanu.
Can u please how Obi is worst?
Without sounding foolish
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
udemzyudex:

Why did you manage to survive?
I was just shaking my head and legs to the preaching, I was thinking of what people will be discussing after the wedding that I slept off, I made. my mind roam around, I created anxiety for myself to preoccupy me, so I did sleep eventually.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Devil1Messenger: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Owopariola001:

That's to tell you it's not about age.

Can you even count how many times you've slept off during lectures, sermons, or even while watching TV in the afternoon?
Must u people defend rubbish
This man is old abeg
Old age comes with memory lost
If at this age this man is still wanting to be your president, when will the time of the youth come?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by do4luv14(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

again, a good example to use, should had been, OBJ, Biden5. Trump, or even Buhari, but why Jesus6?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tflex01:

God bless the womb that conceived you! cool
Amen in Jesus name and you too
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Devil1Messenger: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
FAKE

Why was the video of where he was sleeping not shown?

Why only when he wasn't sleeping angry

Fake doctored image by Ipob criminals
So na IPOB follow am go emir palace go snap the picture?
Lolzz
Why are most of you so stupid and foolish
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
do4luv14:

If Christians lynch and stone him for blasphemy now they will say we have learned bad thing undecided
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
wowcatty:
Even he dozes off, it's ok for a man campaigning 24/7. We will never know how often other candidates sleep since they are not under the microscope like Tinubu is. Atiku and Peter Obi have traveled abroad many times to go and rest but he's traveled less and just been pounding the campaign grounds here in Nigeria.
Kai, you really hate Tinubu and moreso the country.
It is glaring even to a baby that this man is old and unfit to handle the destiny of 200m people. It would have been a different matter if he was younger or even old but healthy and active.
Glaringly age and lifestyle has not played him well. Why must we settle for someone operating at 50% capacity?
Anyway, we are in this shit together, unless you are one of those that write from abroad.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

Is that your reason for making such a blasphemous statement against Jesus Christ? If they lynch you now your people will start complaining.

Shebi your prophet Muhammad was also in human form, don’t worry continue
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
This man is tired... you people should allow this man to rest ..it's not by force for him to be president
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Billygee2u: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Old man is tired. Buhari can't wait to leave, while this one is eager to enter lols who do us this kind tin.

Anyway Obi is coming
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
I was just shaking my head and legs to the preaching, I was thinking of what people will be discussing after the wedding that I slept off, I made. my mind roam around, I created anxiety for myself to preoccupy me, so I did sleep eventually.

You were doing all this because the event was important right?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Bonavi: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
dont u think is blasphemy attaching our Lord Jesus to ur nurseating criminal support for tinubu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip / Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.