Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi (1364 Views)

Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by Bpower007: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRLFIyOvDu4

I thought they said Nobody knows Obi In the North I wonder if all this crowd is been transplanted from the south, Peter Obi is winning,this is one of the biggest

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by spearman(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Another gathering of nomadic Ibos in exile.

https://www.nairaland.com/7338138/new-york-times-it-been

New York Times: It Had Been Biafra's Non‐ibo Minority That Suffered Most

https://www.nairaland.com/7335653/biafra-unqualified-evil-minority-lands

The Guardian: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by Maazieze(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2022
spearman:

igbo is now the scapegoat word for anyone dearing for change? ok now

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by PlayerMeji: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2022
I am happy I have counted over 13 pro Obidient threads that have hit the front page back to back in less than 24 hrs.

No one has complained about them or people forcing Pete's propaganda down nairalanders throats and not one person called out Seun for acting biased on his NL.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by oyin44: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2022
You can fool urself but you can't fool ur fellow nigerians

Why do you obi 's supporters rally on the road side? Bus garage, busy road, and so and so

Go to a remote area and let us see if truly the north knows obi or even the south easterners really want him, or not

Let the campaign starts then we will know

not now pls..,

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by VictorDivine: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2022
They can keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by Naijanascam: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2022
It's happening while " Man Slept". ....

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by Bontafa: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2022
spearman:

Asiwaju will not win

Let's have a crying competition

8 Likes

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I am happy I have counted over 13 pro Obidient threads that have hit the front page back to back in less than 24 hrs.

No one has complained about them or people forcing Pete's propaganda down nairalanders throats and not one person called out Seun for acting biased on his NL.

I have sniper available at very cheap price. Feel free to DM

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by tinsel: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2022
oyin44:
You can fool urself but you can fool nigerians

Why do you obi 's supporters rally on the road side? Bus garage, busy road, and so and so

Go to a remote area and let us see if truly the north knows obi .or

not now pls..,

Or let them enter into a stadium and we know their numbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by oyin44: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2022
tinsel:

yes abi oo

Not mixing with the people on public functions
Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by Dangrace01: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for president

1 Like

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by Period007(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2022
oyin44:

Go to a remote area and let us see if truly the north knows obi or even the south easterners really want him, or not

not now pls..,

You can keep shifting the goal post.
It used to be 'nobody knows Obi in the north ' you don change mouth
Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by VERDA: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2022
spearman:

Una go cry taya...more chest pain loading, neck pressing continues!!.

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by VERDA: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2022
oyin44:

not now pls..,

You guys should keep crying o, Una go taya...
Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by samsononyilo(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2022
tinsel:

Hahahahaha..pained soul, Rally was held in three different locations, including the stadium grin

Jos was shut down for obi yesterday, my course mate came all the way from pankshin another local govt in Plateau state to join the movement.
Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by samsononyilo(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2022
oyin44:

not now pls..,

Listening to cry me a river by Justin Timberlake grin cheesy
Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by tinsel: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2022
samsononyilo:

Hahahahaha..pained soul, Rally was held in three different locations, including the stadium grin

Jos was shut down for obi yesterday, my course mate came all the way from pankshin another local govt in Plateau state to join the movement.
Show us one picture where they are inside a stadium.
Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by samsononyilo(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2022
tinsel:

There you go BAT!stard

Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by tinsel: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2022
samsononyilo:

There you go BAT!stard
You are very intelligent. Keep deceiving yourself. It will soon clear for your eyes. Is this a stadium or a park?
Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by samsononyilo(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2022
tinsel:

You are very intelligent. Keep deceiving yourself. It will soon clear for your eyes. Is this a stadium or a park?

Man that's rwang Pam township stadium, stop arguing with someone that was born and brought up in Jos
Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by tinsel: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
samsononyilo:

Man that's rwang Pam township stadium, stop arguing with someone that was born and brought up in Jos
So you decided to squeeze yourselves into a corner of the stadium so the crowd will look huge?
Re: Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi by Gadafii: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:

tinsel:

tinsel:

una tears don nearly full HP tank grin

Please cry more cos you are working for your Dry agbado and rotten cassava

(1) (Reply)

Church Take Back Your Country Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Slamed Peter Obi Again. Obi Lives In Lagos, Not Anambra. / Labour Party Governorship Candidates To Win 22 States Out Of 36 State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.