Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? (1953 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Obidients Shutdown Major Northern State,i Thought They Said Nobody Knows Obi / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by tinsel: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Election is barely a month. Obi is yet to do a single rally in any state of the North West and had done one only in north east which is Taraba. Taraba went too bad and he ran back to the South. South East for him remains only Ebonyi where he is yet to do his rally
Please, who knows his time table for North East and North West? If you know post it here so we can bookmark it.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by MadeInTokyo: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by ManirBK: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
I dey laugh
Mr lalasticlala pls help us find the time table abeg

6 Likes

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by tinsel: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
ManirBK:
I dey laugh
It is not a laughing matter. We need to know his time table there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by ManirBK: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
tinsel:
It is not a laughing matter. We need to know his time table there.
ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Onovo3: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obi dey fear to campaign for those areas cos he knows he would be exposed ! He can only deceive his gullible supporters !

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
It is not for the consumption of lunatics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by tinsel: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Reinaldo:
It is not for the consumption of lunatics
Campaign timetable is supposed to be open so both the insane and non insane will know.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Terkx(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you want to know his timetable there, it's simple. Download the townhall app, you'll get all info including his timetable there in those two zones.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by StrongandMighty: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why is an urchin so worried about Obi's election timetable? You guys have any ulterior motive?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by oyebanji44: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Op.. trouble dey sleep you go wake am

I pity you.... grin grin grin

tinsel:

Campaign timetable is supposed to be open so both the insane and non insane will know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Dragonsword: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
tinsel:
Election is barely a month. Obi is yet to do a single rally in any state of the North West and had done one only in north east which is Taraba. Taraba went too bad and he ran back to the South. South East for him remains only Ebonyi where he is yet to do his rally
Please, who knows his time table for North East and North West? If you know post it here so we can bookmark it.
why his time for north East and north west or are you planning to assassinate him during his visit?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by tinsel: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:
Op.. trouble dey sleep you go wake am

I pity you.... grin grin grin

I know they will be after me today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by oyebanji44: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
tinsel:

I know they will be after me today

grin grin grin thanks ...good question anyway

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Nightwolf1: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
tinsel:

The only criteria needed to support APC like you did is to convert yourself to a lunatic and run into Nairaland asking stupid question.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by ukenke: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
You seem to need it desperately.

Don't worry, it will be out soon.

tinsel:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Jones4190(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
nigha no want go far north

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
tinsel:
Remind me Taraba state is in which region You should be worry about Kwankwaso and Atiku in the NW and NE not Peter Obi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by KingKO22: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
The North has deceived Obituary just bcs of his 20 millions donation which has been looted and nothing to show far it

See how Pandora Obituary is trying to fix Nigeria

Useless IPOB president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by KingKO22: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
The useless failure was looking for crusade to campaign but unfortunately North is not for those crusade

Pandora Obituary will not campaign in all Northern states

Bookmark my comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Kingsmeal: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
tinsel:

Do you want to attack him with your Terrorist group?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Indispensable85(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Terkx:
If you want to know his timetable there, it's simple. Download the townhall app, you'll get all info including his timetable there in those two zones.

But town hall is different from balabluuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Indispensable85(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obi is not serious jooor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Onovo3:
Obi dey fear to campaign for those areas cos he knows he would be exposed ! He can only deceive his gullible supporters !
Peter Obi campaign rally in Taraba Northeast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
KingKO22:
The useless failure was looking for crusade to campaign but unfortunately North is not for those crusade

Pandora Obituary will not campaign in all Northern states

Bookmark my comment
Peter Obi campaign rally in Taraba, Taraba is located in Northeast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Onovo3:

So he hasn't campaigned in the North Mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by SilverOrLead: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Seun, all my mentions have been scrubbed.

What's going on?

I had over 30 pages worth of mentions on the mentions app but now only one mention from a few minutes back is appearing ?

You have an internal sabotage problem.

Get rid of all your staff now!

They fcked with our passwords , now mentions next thing will be likes and from there topics and posts and finally they will nuke members that do not subscribe to WEF agenda aka non Zombidients.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Felabrity: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
SilverOrLead:
Seun, all my mentions have been scrubbed.

What's going on?

I had over 30 pages worth of mentions on the mentions app but now only one mention from a few minutes back is appearing ?

You have an internal sabotage problem.

Get rid of all your staff now!

They fcked with our passwords , now mentions next thing will be likes and from there topics and posts and finally they will nuke members that do not subscribe to WEF agenda aka non Zombidients.
what is this Bulaba?
It's just a glitch

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by SilverOrLead: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Felabrity:
what is this Bulaba?
It's just a glitch

Seun,hold every last one of each Zombidient here and in your office responsible.

Glitch that saw to OSU mods fcking with my passwords to lock me out ?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by BlazinGlory40: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
tinsel:

Why do you care? You get agenda?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Felabrity: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Seun,hold every last one of each Zombidient here and in your office responsible.

Glitch that saw to OSU mods fcking with my passwords to lock me out ?

again, it's a glitch

Why will anybody even lock you out?

No dey feel too important for here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? by Terkx(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Indispensable85:

But town hall is different from balabluuuuu
exactly, go to play store/applestore and download the townhall app

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chicago Radio Slams INEC, Says No Drug Lord Can Be President In US (video) / Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved / Chei ! ! Our Dear President is dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.