Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 (2691 Views)

We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor / Cbn’s Enaira App Removed From Play Store After Negative Reviews, Poor Rating / Femi Adesina Blames Nigerians For Nigeria’s Poor Rating On Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by ImperialYoruba: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I don't know the time allotted for the CNN interview but I have to be frank and say that Obi's performance was below par. It was too lackluster with no substance.
Well, I heard it was a paid interview so na im money im spend

For a month they did not allow us breathe. Obi to be interviewed by CNN, Obi to be interviewed by CNN, Obi to be interviewed by CNN.

Here is the interview o. See Obi on CNN.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by Kyase(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKocFJVCf18
Omo this knows no shit
Na now I believe say the man finish with third class wtf

And as for that Lagos landlord
He should forget about 2023, Atiku is coming this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by darkwan: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
look how him dey talk,slow mind....

dangote na wetin....??
anybody can just build refinery just like that....

idioot....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by DamnnNiggarr: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Tinubu is giving an impromptu response. His response will have paucity, that's expected.

What is not expected is a dullard that knew a month in advance he had a interview, a scheduled, not impromptu, question and answer, yet he fcked it up. He was given 30mins, producers were dissapointed and cut him off at 10. That 10mins was filled with far too many blanks.

Yes, Obi is dull.
okay, you mean that Asher Zain Mailed the questions she intended asking Peter Obi to him, the night before the interview? Bear it in mind (according to you) that every question asked during interview is impromptu, because, the interviewer doesn't send the question they're going to ask you, to you.
So, you indirectly justified the paucity in Peter Obi's speech and speed at which he answered Zain.

Is God Not Wonderful?

1 Like

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by darkwan: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
vote obi and stomach infrawetin will return....

what a disgrace....

1 Like

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by darkwan: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
shop mentality fiful....
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
A dullard.

Abeg listen to this guy interview. Na this one wan preside over Nigeria?

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by ImperialYoruba: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
okay, you mean that Asher Zain Mailed the questions she intended asking Peter Obi to him, the night before the interview? Bear it in mind (according to you) that every question asked during interview is impromptu, because, the interviewer doesn't send the question they're going to ask you, to you.
So, you indirectly justified the paucity in Peter Obi's speech and speed at which he answered Zain.

Is God Not Wonderful?

Your dullness is at par with Obi.

There are four areas international media is going to raise questions.

1. Security
2. Energy and minerals
3. Diversity and inclusion
4. Opposition

He knew a month ahead questions will be asked from these 4 areas.

Why was he not prepared? Because he is dull!

Go to the interview and review. Zain asked questions from the four areas.
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
politicians forever
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by Peacemaker5128: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Winner in everything

Our next president
beerfraud president not my beloved Zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by DamnnNiggarr: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Your dullness is at par with Obi.

There are four areas international media is going to raise questions.

1. Security
2. Energy and minerals
3. Diversity and inclusion
4. Opposition

He knew a month ahead questions will be asked from these 4 areas.

Why was he not prepared? Because he is dull!

Go to the interview and review. Zain asked questions from the four areas.
Well, is on record that you can't be supporting APC or Tinubu and still have your mental health intact. Your principal is a dying man.
Couldn't you guys just advice this man for God's sake, even if it's just for once, that Nigeria is not Lagos. His heath has deteriorated so badly, and wicked hearts like you couldn't let the old man rest, at least enjoy his wealth and play with Grand children.

Look at him shaking in that video that I posted, talking like someone who forgot something or about to die. As for Peter Obi, he's not perfect, although what he said wasn't bad, but I know you're more concerned about his feminine voice and the speed at which he spoke, neglecting the information he was trying to pass across. I saw the video, and he answered every question that Asher Zain threw at him.

Believe with me, if you would, that Peter Obi is the most popular and accepted 2023 presidential candidate worldwide.
Let Tinubu go to CNN and show Peter Obi how to do it, even if it's just 15seconds.

Is God Not Wonderful?
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by Laird(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
@Op

To be honest your topic and thread headline is false and misleading

I watched the CNN nterview and Peter Obi answered all the questions intelligently and articulately.
You are free to vote and support any candidate of your choice for the election but it is morally and ethically wrong to accuse a candidate falsely

1 Like

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Wallahi. Was he drunk on Hero lager before interview? I cant fathom a presidential candidate responding to questions like that. Even MC Oluomo will do better than this.

Obi is a disgrace. He is dull.

It's only in Nigeria u see a mad man telling a sane man he is mad.
Guy let Tinubu or Atiku go CNN first let's see how he did.
Someone have gone international to grant interview but your candidate is scared of ordinary Arise TV.
Lolz.
Funny people
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by ImperialYoruba: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Laird:
@Op

To be honest your topic and thread headline is false and misleading

I watched the CNN nterview and Peter Obi answered all the questions intelligently and articulately.
You are free to vote and support any candidate of your choice for the election but it is morally and ethically wrong to accuse a candidate falsely

Nobody is accusing him. You obidients like to flaunt dullard in our face and present him as somebody intelligent. This CNN thing was put out there as if Obi is meeting the president of US or King Charles. So much expectation, but look at the dissapointing outcome. It's a waste of our time. It is a waste of time for CNN as well, thats why they cut him off before end of interview.

Do us a favor, keep future Obi interviews to yourself. Brag after, not before. So much noise for a shallow brain. He remains a dullard until we see better performance.
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why is Tinubu afraid of Rufai of Arise TV.
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by GreyLaw(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
A dullard.

Your lie is criminal. Even Biden cannot get 30mins with CNN. What nonsense are you all about? You think CNN will have 30mins for a Nigerian presidential candidate?
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by rm94(m): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Bq
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by tiger28: 1:28am On Sep 19, 2022
TRUTH be told,

AFTER listening to Obi talk, I am having second thoughts about voting for him.

This guy sounds like an Educated Illiterate........Local Boy!

1 Like

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by ImperialYoruba: 3:40am On Sep 19, 2022
GreyLaw:

Your lie is criminal. Even Biden cannot get 30mins with CNN. What nonsense are you all about? You think CNN will have 30mins for a Nigerian presidential candidate?

It's a pre-recorded and on the African focused channel. Producers on that channel feature African personalities. Interviews are usually done in 30min increments.

Obi bleeped up with poor, dull performance, so they cut him off at 10mins.
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by Musingalone: 4:02am On Sep 19, 2022
Op wink
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by Xhurskid: 4:12am On Sep 19, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
A dullard.

When I said the guy is dull last 2 months nobody believe me, I wondered how people called him oratory, with that is bad stammering English, I listen to him on Lagos talk 91.3 interview with Adu was just like this man has nothing to offer... He never answer any question well just dodging questions throughout the interview.
You can listen to it also through podcast it should be there..

1 Like

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by ImperialYoruba: 4:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Xhurskid:

When I said the guy is dull last 2 months nobody believe me, I wondered how people called him oratory, with that is bad stammering English, I listen to him on Lagos talk 91.3 interview with Adu was just like this man has nothing to offer... He never answer any question well just dodging questions throughout the interview.
You can listen to it also through podcast it should be there..

Obidients say he is the most intelligent. cheesy

1 Like

Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by Obriken(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2022
I've had to rewatch this video over and over and I found nothing wrong in his replies as you tried to paint it

Wake and sell your candidate well, stop shadow chasing.
Re: They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 by Perfectbeing(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Imagine Nigerians crying about increase in fuel price but praising Obi for saying fuel subsidy should be removed (which every right thinking Nigerians already know of).
If fuel subsidy is stopped, won't the price of fuel increase further?

Nigerians don't really know what they want.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Married To Igbo Lady, Vote For My Father, Tinubu’s Son Begs Anambra Electo / The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries / Released CSU Documents Show Tinubu Attended Government College, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.