Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ps5 For Sale - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps5 For Sale (677 Views)

Sell Your Ps3/ps4/ps5 For Quick Cash / Neat Used PS5 For Sale / Who Havs Ps5 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps5 For Sale by pinpinkay: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
I have a ps5 (500gb) with 2 controllers for sale at 400k non-negotiable. Also available are ps5 games going for 15k each. You can reach me on 0706-226-3845 (WhatsApp)

Re: Ps5 For Sale by Tabrazdurt: 3:02am On Sep 23, 2022
300 dm my signature then I’ll call or ignore if no
Re: Ps5 For Sale by Ade1177: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tabrazdurt:
300 dm my signature then I’ll call or ignore if no
he has sold it since

At that 400k

You people like dropping someone price asif it's stolen items that are for sales here on nairaland

Ps5 with just 1 pad is 450k. The seller dropped 2 pads 400k

1 pad is 30k

Thank God have sold my own too

I pity people selling on this nairaland

They will only be forming scam detectors upandan and be giving you the seller ridiculous amount for your hard earned money you used to buy the original item

Pls new sellers
[/b]Nairaland is for cruise Nd news Nd interactive forum[b]

If you're in need of money and you want to sell your property pls go to jiji and post it there pay the 2,5n

Than post on jiji and be answering scam detector questions only for you to prove full ownership and they price it 50% of the low price you already put

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ps5 For Sale by Josephfidelis(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ade1177:
he has sold it since

At that 400k

You people like dropping someone price asif it's stolen items that are for sales here on nairaland

1 pad is 30k

They will only be forming scam detectors upandan and be giving you the seller ridiculous amount for your hard earned money you used to buy the original item

Pls new sellers

If you're in need of money and you want to sell your property pls go to jiji and post it there pay the 2,5n

Than post on jiji and be answering scam detector questions only for you to prove full ownership and they price it 50% of the low price you already put
you are right
Re: Ps5 For Sale by chubbyman(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
pinpinkay:
I have a ps5 (500gb) with 2 controllers for sale at 400k non-negotiable. Also available are ps5 games going for 15k each. You can reach me on 0706-226-3845 (WhatsApp)
You didn't mention it's the digital version
Re: Ps5 For Sale by Mckandre(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
How ur own come 500gb?
Re: Ps5 For Sale by Tabrazdurt: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ade1177:
he has sold it since

At that 400k

1 pad is 30k

Pls new sellers

no body they form na price i price. It used if he get issues na u go repair so it better you price if he gree like u get luck buy am that amount then fine. Na business

(1) (Reply)

Genshin Impact / Need Quick Cash? Join 9jalotto Right Now! FAST CASHOUT! / Https://livevslivevs.com/liverpool-vs-chelsea/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.