Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala (9164 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2022
internet:
good morning. I will be one of the most happiest man in Nigeria if Obi wins the 2023 presidential election. But i see Atiku emerging as the next Nigerian president. By my analysis if Obi win SE with a wide margin, and wins SS with a small margin. He Obi will do well in NC, but i am very sure Obi will not win SW, NW & NE. Put into consideration the voting strength of SE/SS/NC where obi will perform well against the voting strength of SW/NW/NE where he will fail.
Thanks for being truthful to yourself.
People want me to predict that Obi will win because I want Obi to win, it doesn't work like that.
Atiku and Tinubu are two corrupt old people that have been part of people that destroy this country. But very unfortunate that Nigerian doesn't learn and will never change.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bomboiy: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Bros I don't always want to separate the North into NW, NC and NE in my prediction to avoid errors.
What am saying is that Atiku will win majority vote from the entire North, same way Tinubu will win in the SW, Obi win in the SE, that is Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.
The SS are mix tribe, ok let me agree with you that Obi or Atiku will win in the SS,
You believe strongly on Obi winning SS
While
I believe strongly on Atiku winning SS

After the election, we will come back to our prediction.

You haven't given one reason why you think Atiku will win SS,you can't say PDP structure because that will means Tinubu winning core Northern states.

And there are also other tribes in the north not just hausa/Fulani. A state like taraba has over 50 tribes Hausa/Fulani constitute less than 20 percent of their population,how would you feel if I tell you that Obi and not Atiku will win Taraba state because most people there are not Fulani?

More than 97 percent of southsouthers I have come across have been saying that Obi will win SS, I'm sorry I will not believe the remaining 3 percent you that you part of. Maybe if you give me one solid reason I have been asking for since last night.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Emekaterry: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Peter obi will win south east, south west, south south with a landslide.he will also win north central.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bomboiy: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2022
lailo:

Same way u also believe Obi will win SW ahead of Tinubu their son grin grin

I have never said Obi will win SW ahead of Tinubu,if for anything Tinubu supporters are the ones that believe Tinubu will win Atiku in the north.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Lekan239(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

I like your fair argument, but I still stand by my word that PDP will win SS presidency, we will revisit this our discussion after the election.

No one is dragging SE with Obi, because he is winning there with a very wide margin. But for SS, PDP is SS and SS is PDP, I know what am talking about.
obi can't win SE with very wide margin. They will do to him wat they did to their brothers during pdp primary. Watch and see. Pdp will win SE again

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Emekaterry: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Bendeco02:

You're even convinced with the rubbish the guy just yarn?

Ask him whether SW give bloc vote

Even with their more number of registered voters, during last presidential election only Anambra gave PDP more votes than what the entire SW gave APC, yet SW is APC stronghold.

tinubu won't even get 60% of SW votes, if he see 55% of SW votes he try.
Peter obi will win south south with 94%.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Emekaterry: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

I was only being mild and fair, I know that Obi will come second in SS after Atiku take the lead.
SS and SE will be very difficult for Tinubu. He can only boost of SW from the South.
and it is u, that will give Atiku victory in south south.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Emekaterry:
Peter obi will win south east, south west, south south with a landslide.he will also win north central.

Did you just say that Obi will win SW?

You never stay and work with Yoruba people before. My brother even if Tinubu collapse on day before election and they rush him abroad for treatment, he will still win in the SW.
Do you understand the meaning of 'Omo awa ni'

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Emekaterry: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

1. Out of six SS state, PDP has five governor except Ayade that just defected to APC.
u funny,so it's governor that will tell everyone whom to vote.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Emekaterry: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Did you just say that Obi will win SW?

You never stay and work with Yoruba people before. My brother even if Tinubu collapse on day before election and they rush him abroad for treatment, he will still win in the SW.
Do you understand the meaning of 'Omo awa ni'
u see how it pains?ur Yoruba people will just come here and be telling us that Atiku will win south east.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Lekan239:
obi can't win SE with very wide margin. They will do to him wat they did to their brothers during pdp primary. Watch and see. Pdp will win SE again
No PDP will not win SE, PDP will get good amount of vote there.
Obi is winning SE for sure.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Emekaterry: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Emilo:
As long as the masses are yearning for change... Obi is the only candidate assured to win somew quota in all states. Majority in the SS, SE and SW. Yes SW, do u know that Obi will win Lagos n Abuja outrightly?
don't say majority in south s and s e,but all s s and s e,he won't lose one state in the two zones.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by internet: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Thanks for being truthful to yourself.
People want me to predict that Obi will win because I want Obi to win, it doesn't work like that.
Atiku and Tinubu are two corrupt old people that have been part of people that destroy this country. But very unfortunate that Nigerian doesn't learn and will never change.
politics is a game of numbers. Whether they believe it or not, in Nigeria election is about tribe, religion and numbers and not credibility, competency, merit etc. We in the SE/SS should not expect a notherner to live his or her brother and vote for someone who is not his or her brother. Likewise the west, east and south combined. Tribalism will play a major role in next year's presidential election. The nothernerns have the voting strength compared to other regions so i see atiku emerging Nigeria's president next year. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Donrolly18: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2022
[i][/i]you are also not neutral hence, your assertion. I've attended all the labour party gatherings in calabar and I can succinctly tell you that obidient movement is sure and we are still trying to get to the 196 wards in CRS with the movement but Atiku is a household name and PDP, their culture. We are poised to change the narrative before the general election but that doesn't make their opinions false.
If elections take place today, PDP will win the South south whether we believe it or not. Am just being a realist!
Bomboiy:

Then you are not telling yourself the truth or you are just another PDP boy trying to tell yourself that SS is PDP stronghold.

I am a coordinator for Peter Obi campaign group in the southeast,I know the level of work my SS colleagues are putting in and I get updates from them as well. You are definitely one of the VERY FEW southsouthers that think Obi won't win one SS states.

I visit numerous pages from SS states on Facebook and the support is massive but you are here on an anonymous forum telling me that PDP will win every SS state, LMAO. PDP boys on Twitter are the only ones with this your logic.

Your only point will be SS is a PDP stronghold and you are banking on Okowa to deliver Delta, Wike to deliver Rivers,Obaseki to deliver Edo like these men will cut off the thumbs of people and vote PDP by force? Or are the people so foolish that they don't have a mind of their own? Or are you simply telling me that southsouthers will prefer a Fulani Muslim over a Southern Christian? In a region where more than 90 percent are Christians?

You are sure of Atiku winning NW and NE because Northerners will support their own but you still some how believe that southsouthers won't support their own because we are dummies?
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by SenatePresdo(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

I was only being mild and fair, I know that Obi will come second in SS after Atiku take the lead.
SS and SE will be very difficult for Tinubu. He can only boost of SW from the South.

Is there another SS different from the one I'm currently in?

Unless INEC is compromised, there is no way PDP would win PO here judging from the political atmosphere.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Emekaterry:
u see how it pains?ur Yoruba people will just come here and be telling us that Atiku will win south east.

LoL, anyone that tell you that Atiku will win SE or SW is deceiving himself.

Anyone that tell you that Tinubu will win SE and SS is deceiving himself.

Anyone that tell you that Obi will win SW is deceiving himself.

Where the argument is in the SS between Obi and Atiku, who will win. Anyone of them Atiku or Obi will win SS with small margin.
Many are of the opinion that Obi will win SS while few are of the opinion that Atiku will win SS. Well, February will come and we will know the outcome.
Please campaign for Obi in the North of you are based there. He need more campaign there.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Parachoko: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Bomboiy:

Same way you believe south west will deliver bloc votes for Tinubu but Northerners will abandon Atiku for Tinubu.
Where in my post did I talk about what you're accusing me of believing?

Even Buhari never got a block vote from Northern Nigeria
You know nothing of politics, please swerve
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by SenatePresdo(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Bros, be calming down, PDP cannot win SE. But PDP will win SS, while APC will win SW. I know that Obi winning margin in the SE will be the highest, follow by Tinubu winning margin in the SW, the last with a smaller winning margin will be Atiku in the SS.
But Atiku will compensate the margin by coming second in both SW and SE.

Your analysis is shouting "I'm Pro PDP". you can't hide under "saying the fact" to say what you think.

Atiku Abubakar may win Delta state, with a very small margin, due to Ifeanyi's factor as VP.

You see Edo, Rivers, CR, and Bayelsa? Peter Obi is winning clearly...

Even Delta state is too close to call, Peter Obi might still win it.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Parachoko: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2022
hedonido:

I just mentioned the LGAs Obi would win outright. It doesn't mean he wouldn't perform strongly in the remaining ones.

Tinubu winning 70% of Lagos votes is a huge joke.
Obi won't get up to 60% of the votes in those places. But he might win in those places.

But the large numbers of votes Tinubu will get in APC strongholds in Lagos will swallow the votes from those places.

Votes from Alimosho LG alone will swallow votes from those places you mention.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Davidganna10: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

I agree with you that SW has the highest number of votes in the South.
But after winning in the SW, Tinubu will perform poorly in SE and SS, so the winning in SW will not really make much impact, as everything will balance up.

Look at it this way,

Obi will win SE with wide margin, come second in the SS, and come third in the SW.

Atiku will win SS with small margin and come second in both SE and SW.

Tinubu will win SW with wide margin and come third in both SS and SE.

Let me know the part you don't agree.

Good morning!
nice analysis

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Parachoko: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
obi will win in ojo, amuwo, ajeromi ifelodun, oshodi isolo, Ikeja apapa and some areas within some LGA massively, take this to the bank
grin

Joke of the century grin

This is the same way some people were screaming Buhari can never win, Buhari won and they started destroying their states.

I'm glad February is not far again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Donrolly18:
[i][/i]you are also not neutral hence, your assertion. I've attended all the labour party gatherings in calabar and I can succinctly tell you that obidient movement is sure and we are still trying to get to the 196 wards in CRS with the movement but Atiku is a household name and PDP, their culture. We are poised to change the narrative before the general election but that doesn't make their opinions false.
If elections take place today, PDP will win the South south whether we believe it or not. Am just being a realist!
Thanks for being truthful, Obidient movement is real and sure, but it is mainly visible in the states capitals and some major cities in the states, go to the rural wards, the movement is not that strong. But the PDP are well rooted in all the ward in the SS, reason for my tipping them to win.
Take for example in Edo state, you will see Obidient movement doing well in Benin city, Ekpoma, Auchi and one or two other towns. But the vast rural areas will not have this much awareness.
It is even worse in the North.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by SenatePresdo(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

No, Tinubu will not win the north because their voting pathern is quite different from ours in the south.

So our voting pattern will remain the same forever because we are all Robots?
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by hedonido: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Assuming votes would count, the North Central would be the decider.

Then again, Obi's only chance of winning would be to win the first ballot. If it gets to a runoff potentially between him and Atiku (which would boil down to winning by a simple majority), I don't see him winning.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Idiotseverywher: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
grin

Joke of the century grin

This is the same way some people were screaming Buhari can never win, Buhari won and they started destroying their states.

. No problem, like you said February is not far, as they said correctly they said to buhari as they are saying on obi now too
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bontafa: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
grin

Joke of the century grin

Parachoko my super urchin.

U don vote before ?

You fit stand election heat ?

U get mind ?
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bontafa: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi won't get up to 60% of the votes in those places. But he might win in those places.

But the large numbers of votes Tinubu will get in APC strongholds in Lagos will swallow the votes from those places.

Votes from Alimosho LG alone will swallow votes from those places you mention.

Parachoko my super urchin.

Then why are you having sleepless nights
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bomboiy: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Where in my post did I talk about what you're accusing me of believing?

Even Buhari never got a block vote from Northern Nigeria
You know nothing of politics, please swerve

You are as delusional as your fellow Batified clowns,you think of yourself as a political guru when it is obvious that you are politically naive.

You gave Tinubu the whole of north Central state and you are trying to deny it,you foolishly think your Agbado master will get 65 percent votes in Southsouth and you are safeguarding SW like your life depends on it.

I know nothing about politics but a political guru like you is expecting 1M votes for Tinubu in Borno, something that Buhari never got but your Shakyshaky grandpa that wears Dipper will get more votes in Borno than Buhari. You are expecting 1m votes for a single party in a state that is not even top 10 when it comes to number of eligible voters,all these delusions yet you see yourself as a political juggernaut.

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by GoooodHardDick: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Sir, I am from Akwa Ibom State and stay in Edo state for the past 13years.
PDP will win Akwa Ibom with wide margin, PDP will win Edo with small margin. Stop basing much of your argument on social media sensation, I agree with you that Obi doesn't need much campaign in the SE and SS, but he need to campaign in the SW and most especially the North.

You think because a PDP governor is ruling Akwa Ibom that guarantees PDP will win the state? This one is not inform. You better wake up and face reality son.

As for PDP winning Edo, na ment or malaria? Which Edo State are you talking about? Certainly not the one I'm from. E be like say e get another Edo State wey we no know
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You think because a PDP governor is ruling Akwa Ibom that guarantees PDP will win the state? This one is not inform. You better wake up and face reality son.

As for PDP winning Edo, na ment or malaria? Which Edo State are you talking about? Certainly not the one I'm from. E be like say e get another Edo State wey we no know
So the Akwa ibom you are talking about is definitely not the one that I am from.
I am giving you fact not base on sentiment, you think I like Atiku and Tinubu that are old and very corrupt, no I don't like them and if any of them win, I am leaving this country with my family.
PDP is deep rooted in all the SS states. Still wondering why people think PDP cannot win in SS.
SS region is between Obi and Atiku, one of them will win with small margin.
I am from Akwa ibom and am base in your Edo. So I have more to say concerning the two states.
You are from Edo and possibly base in the SW, so you don't have first hand information of what is going on here.
I am not son, rather you should be the son.

Anytime you enter Edo box me up let me take you out small from there coach you small on political matters in the SS. grin grin grin

Try and do more campaign for Obi anywhere you are. He need more campaign in the SW, NW and NE. We need him to win in 2023.

I greet you.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Felimax(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

I like your fair argument, but I still stand by my word that PDP will win SS presidency, we will revisit this our discussion after the election.

No one is dragging SE with Obi, because he is winning there with a very wide margin. But for SS, PDP is SS and SS is PDP, I know what am talking about.

They will never understand till it happens. You really know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by HRMK: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2022
even with both obi and wike to contend with?YOU ARE ALL DAYDREAMING!BETTER WAKEUP FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND FACE REALITY!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! / Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In / Historic Background Of Joe Igbokwe And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.