Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala (9170 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by hedonido: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Which LG areas will Obi win in Lagos?

Oshodi-Isolo
Ojo
Amuwo-Odofin

I'm sure of these 3 at least.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Devil1Messenger: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:
PDP cannot win SE with Obi in the contest, SE is PDP strong hold but Obi has taken over as at now, PDP can only come second in the SE, the margin will be high.

PDP will win SS, the margin might not be to high as Obi and Tinubu will share the remaining vote.
Tinubu for South South?
Lolzz
Even tinubu knows he won't get 5% in the South South

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Parachoko: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2022
hedonido:

Oshodi-Isolo
Ojo
Amuwo-Odofin

I'm sure of these 3 at least.
So how will Obi wining those places mean mean Obi will share the votes with Tinubu in Lagos?

Tinubu will win Lagos with nothing less than 70% of the vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by internet: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2022
The problem does not lie in SE/SS if Peter Obi is to emerge president in 2023. The wahala is the north. It will be extremely difficult for Peter Obi to gather up to 20% of the NW/NE votes. He might do well in north central.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by darkwan: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Winters23:

I voted APC twice, now I have changed my mind to vote Obi

oohh....sure....
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Idiotseverywher: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Which LG areas will Obi win in Lagos?

You better com Lagos State yourself and stop letting people deceive you.
obi will win in ojo, amuwo, ajeromi ifelodun, oshodi isolo, Ikeja apapa and some areas within some LGA massively, take this to the bank
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Harmlesspill:

Of all states,Edo??
Oga just rest

Ok Sir.
We can chill till February 2023.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by GUNITGuy: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Wedash them already
They've been winning their all the while
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2022
cybertron88:

U have no knowledge of South south.

Ok Sir. Noted
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by hedonido: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
So how will Obi wining those places mean mean Obi will share the votes with Tinubu in Lagos?

Tinubu will win Lagos with nothing less than 70% of the vote.

I just mentioned the LGAs Obi would win outright. It doesn't mean he wouldn't perform strongly in the remaining ones.

Tinubu winning 70% of Lagos votes is a huge joke.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by GoooodHardDick: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:
PDP cannot win SE with Obi in the contest, SE is PDP strong hold but Obi has taken over as at now, PDP can only come second in the SE, the margin will be high.

PDP will win SS, the margin might not be to high as Obi and Tinubu will share the remaining vote.

Ment or malaria?
Which PDP will win SS and which APC will share the remaining vote?

If na weed stop am. If PDP and APC see 2% in SS they should thank their stars. Oga obi will win SS with nothing less than 94% votes

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

SW is the cherished prize in the South wink
It was the winning formula for 2015,2019 and will deliver again in 2023.
SW and North have the top 3 supermajority tribes of Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani. If you do not get SW in the South, it is like missing NW in the North and those 3 supermajority tribes by population , you will likely lose Presidential election in Nigeria.
I agree with you that SW has the highest number of votes in the South.
But after winning in the SW, Tinubu will perform poorly in SE and SS, so the winning in SW will not really make much impact, as everything will balance up.

Look at it this way,

Obi will win SE with wide margin, come second in the SS, and come third in the SW.

Atiku will win SS with small margin and come second in both SE and SW.

Tinubu will win SW with wide margin and come third in both SS and SE.

Let me know the part you don't agree.

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bendeco02: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

But after winning in the SW, Tinubu will perform poorly in SE and SS, so the winning in SW will not really make much impact, as everything will balance up.

Look at it this way,

Obi will win SE with wide margin, come second in the SS, and come third in the SW.

Good morning!
You're even convinced with the rubbish the guy just yarn?

Ask him whether SW give bloc vote

Even with their high number of registered voters, during last presidential election only Anambra gave PDP more votes than what the entire SW gave APC, yet SW is APC stronghold.

tinubu won't even get 60% of SW votes, if he see 55% of SW votes he try.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Prosper91(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
SS and SE are for Obi, forget Atiku and his PDP...we are wiser now, it's no longer business as usual where PDP effortlessly won in these regions because the game has changed.
Here in Delta state, we only want Obi as people are even spending their own money to campaign for him and it is always massive regardless of the fact that no dime is shared during the rallies.I know what I'm saying because I'm from Okowa's local government.PDP might manage to get 25percent here.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bomboiy: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

No, Tinubu will not win the north because their voting pathern is quite different from ours in the south.

How is their voting pattern different from ours? Kindly enlighten me,I need to know where you are coming from.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bomboiy: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

No, Tinubu will not win the north because their voting pathern is quite different from ours in the south.

How is their voting pattern different from ours?

Kindly enlighten me,I need to know where you are coming from.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by hedonido: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Look at it this way,

Good morning!

Tell us why Atiku would come second in the SW.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Ment or malaria?
Which PDP will win SS and which APC will share the remaining vote?

If na weed stop am. If PDP and APC see 2% in SS they should thank their stars. Oga obi will win SS with nothing less than 94% votes

Good morning Sir.
How was your night?
Your observation/prediction is noted.
Nothing like weed, it is the reality, but I will not deceive myself with unachievable prediction because I want Obi to win 2023 election.

I will be the most happiest person if Obi can win 2023 election.
If Obi can win in 2023, I tell you, I will drop my Japa plan because there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
But if Tinubu or Atiku win, am off. I cannot trust those two people, even with their old age, they might still come and be planning on how to enrich themselves and family.

Obi winning SS with 94% margin can never happen, it might happen in SE.
Even if it happened that Obi win in SS, the margin will be very small, just like Atiku winning margin in SS will also be very small.

Ok let leave it this way, Atiku or Obi will win in SS with small margin, but for me, am tipping Atiku to win in SS.

Obi is fine in the Southern region, he need a lot of work in the North. I mean serious work if he stand any chance of winning 2023.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bomboiy: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
You believe PDP won't win South East because of Obi, but also believe APC will share votes with Tinubu in the South West because of Obi

I dey always laugh at una mumu permutation grin

Same way you believe south west will deliver bloc votes for Tinubu but Northerners will abandon Atiku for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2022
hedonido:

Tell us why Atiku would come second in the SW.
PDP has two states there, PDP is rooted in the grass root.
Every local ward has PDP as a party in the SW,
PDP didn't just start today, I Know that Tinubu will win with wide margin. Obi impact will only be felt in Lagos, other states might not be really much except only in their state capital. Because Obi kind of started late, although he is trying but much work need to be done especially in the rural area, not just the states capitals.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by GoooodHardDick: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Good morning Sir.
How was your night?
Your observation/prediction is noted.
Nothing like weed, it is the reality, but I will not deceive myself with unachievable prediction because I want Obi to win 2023 election.

I will be the most happiest person if Obi can win 2023 election.
If Obi can win in 2023, I tell you, I will drop my Japa plan because there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
But if Tinubu or Atiku win, am off. I cannot trust those two people, even with their old age, they might still come and be planning on how to enrich themselves and family.

Obi winning SS with 94% margin can never happen, it might happen in SE.
Even if it happened that Obi win in SS, the margin will be very small, just like Atiku winning margin in SS will also be very small.

Ok let leave it this way, Atiku or Obi will win in SS with small margin, but for me, am tipping Atiku to win in SS.

Obi is fine in the Southern region, he need a lot of work in the North. I mean serious work if he stand any chance of winning 2023.

Oga I'm from Edo State and I'm telling you Obi is going to win Edo State with more than 94% votes, same goes for other SS states such as delta, akwa ibom, pH, etc.

The entire SS is always on lockdown for peter Obi. It's so obvious you're out of touch with reality. Nobody wants APC and PDP anymore. Go out there and make your research and then come back and re-edit your comments.

I agree with you, labour party needs lots of work to do in NE and NW. But you see SS? Obi doesn't need to campaign here, the SS region is already on lockdown for him with over 94% votes

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bomboiy: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Prosper91:
SS and SE are for Obi, forget Atiku and his PDP...we are wiser now, it's no longer business as usual where PDP effortlessly won in these regions because the game has changed.
Here in Delta state, we only want Obi as people are even spending their own money to campaign for him and it is always massive regardless of the fact that no dime is shared during the rallies.I know what I'm saying because I'm from Okowa's local government.PDP might manage to get 25percent here.

God bless you bro, I have a friend from the Town with Okowa himself and she told me specifically that Obi is very strong there and might win Delta. But an anonymous account on nairaland has been telling me that PDP will win SS.

How can anyone think that southerners will vote a Fulani Muslim ahead of another southern Christian.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Bomboiy:

How is their voting pattern different from ours? Kindly enlighten me,I need to know where you are coming from.

Am still finding it difficult to align with you on why you believe that Obi will win SE, Tinubu win win SW, and you don't want to believe that Atiku will win North.

Or are you trying to hide the fact that Nigerian including me and you are beclouded with tribalism and it will make much impact in the coming election, thanks to Buhari for even making the country much more divided. Let us not deceive ourselves, tribalism is too high at the moment and it will be a very large contributing factor to the outcome of 2023 election.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Indispensable85(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2022
These clowns have refused to wake up to the reality that the game is different this time. I laff oooooo......
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga I'm from Edo State and I'm telling you Obi is going to win Edo State with more than 94% votes, same goes for other SS states such as delta, akwa ibom, pH, etc.

The entire SS is always on lockdown for peter Obi. It's so obvious you're out of touch with reality. Nobody wants APC and PDP anymore. Go out there and make your research and then come back and re-edit your comments.

I agree with you, labour party needs lots of work to do in NE and NW. But you see SS? Obi doesn't need to campaign here, the SS region is already on lockdown for him with over 94% votes
Sir, I am from Akwa Ibom State and stay in Edo state for the past 13years.
PDP will win Akwa Ibom with wide margin, PDP will win Edo with small margin. Stop basing much of your argument on social media sensation, I agree with you that Obi doesn't need much campaign in the SE and SS, but he need to campaign in the SW and most especially the North.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by internet: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Prosper91:
good morning. I will be one of the most happiest man in Nigeria if Obi wins the 2023 presidential election. But i see Atiku emerging as the next Nigerian president. By my analysis if Obi win SE with a wide margin, and wins SS with a small margin. He Obi will do well in NC, but i am very sure Obi will not win SW, NW & NE. Put into consideration the voting strength of SE/SS/NC where obi will perform well against the voting strength of SW/NW/NE where he will fail.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Bomboiy: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Am still finding it difficult to align with you on why you believe that Obi will win SE, Tinubu win win SW, and you don't want to believe that Atiku will win North.

Or are you trying to hide the fact that Nigerian including me and you are beclouded with tribalism and it will make much impact in the coming election, thanks to Buhari for even making the country much more divided. Let us not deceive ourselves, tribalism is too high at the moment and it will be a very large contributing factor to the outcome of 2023 election.

Exactly what I have been saying,why would you believe that Atiku will win NE and NW but Peter Obi won't win SS?

I am being objective here,I believe Atiku will win core northern states, Tinubu will win SW while Obi will win SS and SE. You told me a Northern Fulani will win SS while a Southerner can't win in the north, while I agree with you on the later I will never agree with the former. You believe tribal sentiment will play a role in the north but tribal sentiment won't play a role in the SS? You know SS and SE have always voted in one direction right?

This thread has reached front page,I believe some people from SS are correcting you. The person below is a campaign member of PDP/Atiku.

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Truthdeypain: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Bros, I am not a politician, am not even sure that I will vote because I registered in my village and work might not allow me to travel home due to the fact that I might need to be around.
I will advise you if you want Obi to win 2023 election, stop being coordinator for his campaign in the SE, go to the north and coordinate for him, he already has SE in his bag, what are you coordinating there again, go to the entire north and coordinate for him, except you are deceiving him and yourself, Obi has won the SE already so stop wasting your energy there.
Obi has no problem in the South, his problem is in the north, so go there and work for him if you have the time, working for Obi in the SE is as useless as P in Psychology. Obi Will will win SE with wide margin, and have very good vote in SS and SW, so why waste your time time there instead of the north that he has very little chance. I hope you are not being paid Mr. SE campaign coordinator?

The same way am telling you that Obi will win SE, Tinubu will win SW, am also telling you that Atiku will win the North, any problem with that.
Asiwaju refuse to support the SE to produce the next president, he said it is his turn, him and Obi ended up dividing the Southern vote, giving room for a Fulani man (Atiku) to have a good chance of winning 2023 election. So which one is my fault there.
The south claim to be more educated and wise but at the end, they will continue to serve their master, Fulani because we are too wise.

The southern Christian are not exempted in all these, there are also wise, South West christian will vote Muslim-muslim ticket (Tinubu), if you think SW Christian will vote for Obi, you are deceiving yourself. Adeboye and his members will vote Tinubu, I can only trust Oyedepo but his members are not to be trusted as many of them will vote Tinubu.
Tribalism is most considered before religion and competent.

As much as I would want to debunk your analysis, you parried some painful truths. Underestimate the power of "Omo wa ni" at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by nnewsnjobs: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Bomboiy:

Exactly what I have been saying,why would you believe that Atiku will win NE and NW but Peter Obi won't win SS?

I am being objective here,I believe Atiku will win core northern states, Tinubu will win SW while Obi will win SS and SE. You told me a Northern Fulani will win SS while a Southerner can't win in the north, while I agree with you on the later I will never agree with the former. You believe tribal sentiment will play a role in the north but tribal sentiment won't play a role in the SS? You know SS and SE have always voted in one direction right?

This thread has reached front page,I believe some people from SS are correcting you. The person below is a campaign member of PDP/Atiku.
Bros I don't always want to separate the North into NW, NC and NE in my prediction to avoid errors.
What am saying is that Atiku will win majority vote from the entire North, same way Tinubu will win in the SW, Obi win in the SE, that is Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.
The SS are mix tribe, ok let me agree with you that Obi or Atiku will win in the SS,
You believe strongly on Obi winning SS
While
I believe strongly on Atiku winning SS

After the election, we will come back to our prediction.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by ogatboy(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2022
Very foolish people. Anyone expecting Obi, Tinubu or Atiku to loose their region is delusional. The election will be won by the marginof votes you can get in each region.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by lailo: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Bomboiy:

Then you are not telling yourself the truth or you are just another PDP boy trying to tell yourself that SS is PDP stronghold.

I am a coordinator for Peter Obi campaign group in the southeast,I know the level of work my SS colleagues are putting in and I get updates from them as well. You are definitely one of the VERY FEW southsouthers that think Obi won't win one SS states.

I visit numerous pages from SS states on Facebook and the support is massive but you are here on an anonymous forum telling me that PDP will win every SS state, LMAO. PDP boys on Twitter are the only ones with this your logic.

Your only point will be SS is a PDP stronghold and you are banking on Okowa to deliver Delta, Wike to deliver Rivers,Obaseki to deliver Edo like these men will cut off the thumbs of people and vote PDP by force? Or are the people so foolish that they don't have a mind of their own? Or are you simply telling me that southsouthers will prefer a Fulani Muslim over a Southern Christian? In a region where more than 90 percent are Christians?

You are sure of Atiku winning NW and NE because Northerners will support their own but you still some how believe that southsouthers won't support their own because we are dummies?
Same way u also believe Obi will win SW ahead of Tinubu their son grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline / Workers Reject Buhari’s Appointment Of Ayine As Auditor-general / Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.