Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha (43027 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by daughters13: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by christistruth01: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Jesus Christ

What is happening In Onitsha

Husband stabbed and killed by wife's Lesbian Lover and.buried by Cultists afterwards

Why does it sound like a Scene from Sodom and Gomorrah?

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by frozen70(f): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2022
post=116794608:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO8hQQIUoUw

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/18/man-stabbed-by-wifes-lesbian-partner-buried-in-onitsha/

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7274425/man-stabbed-death-wifes-lesbian

So he belongs to a cult and didn't know what to do with his wife lesbian partner

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by callmevirus(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=headbasher96 post=116796719]rest in peace obote ju name fucking ayaya

had it been NL people sabi u in person them go know say u na perfect gently man u be but na so k say make your journey end so we have nothing to do

was there live last week friday[/quote

How is Jew Ayaya Obote?
Are you sure you truly know him?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by callmevirus(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=headbasher96 post=116796719]rest in peace obote ju name fucking ayaya

had it been NL people sabi u in person them go know say u na perfect gently man u be but na so k say make your journey end so we have nothing to do

was there live last week friday[/quote

How is Jew name Ayaya Obote?

Are you sure you truly know him?
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by HRMK: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2022
really?are u seriouse?
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by countryman13: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Barrywilly:
The deceased was a cultist belonging to the Neeo Blak Movt aka Black Ax* confraternity and fell by an ordinary female Jew grin
I disagreed with U dt d lady in question is ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Killermamba: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
post=116794608:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/18/man-stabbed-by-wifes-lesbian-partner-buried-in-onitsha/

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7274425/man-stabbed-death-wifes-lesbian

Nonsense, las las na woman fall strong man

Following Jesus is the only way to be a strong man nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Died in the hands of two demons cry

God rest your soul.
MARRIAGE is not worth it at all.
People have been deceived long ago, that you must get married to find happiness.
It's a Huge Lie.
And these Lies have been sold to generations.
Come to the Western world and see people moving on with their lives without walking down the aisle for one bit. Hence, they divorce at any slightest opportunity and move on.

But in AFRICA, people will keep begging to sustain something that's not working, ensuring it lasts.
Some will tell you how you will inherit HELL the moment you divorce. Meanwhile, you are in the worst HELL already!
Religion has killed more people than Malaria.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by 1Alex: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2022
headbasher96:
rest in peace obote ju name fucking ayaya

was there live last week friday
but na uhuru I see.
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by KIDfurniture(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Na them them! Cultist married to daughter of jazebel… lol but wait how was she able to Bleep a cultist up so easily ? I pity the woman o! She will be killed in the same way by female members of the same cult group. It’s ok for them to erase themselves fast fast..

post=116794608:

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by nsesam(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2022
There's something about this guy death that is not told .
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by SIRG120: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
Whatever her reasons were, she shouldn't have stabbed him.

The guy was said to have been accepting of her in his wife's life not realising how deeply and tightly knitted their love for each other was.

Let us be logical in our decision making . Love is love irrespective of the gender.

May his soul rest in peace.
Lesbian feminist Spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by COOL10(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
He knew what to do to her but he probably didn't just because she is a woman. She took advantage of that and now he's dead. In this life, just try and have the mind to do certain things. If the person his wife was cheating on him with was a guy, I'm almost certain he would have 'taken care' of him since.

This life no balance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Mercury12(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
Whatever her reasons were, she shouldn't have stabbed him.

The guy was said to have been accepting of her in his wife's life not realising how deeply and tightly knitted their love for each other was.

Let us be logical in our decision making . Love is love irrespective of the gender.

May his soul rest in peace.

You are deluded.
A confused soul with a lying lips of a demon. . .
Straight people should avoid your homosexuals lots so as not to end up being killed by your legions of demons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by bigcasava1(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Because of this ugly woman you die like chicken

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by system21: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
kingthreat:
So upon all your strongman, na woman dey knack your wife.
So upon all your strongman, na woman fall you?
Say no to cultism. But in the meanwhile, why are they knacking egede on a dead body. Is that not unhealthy and unsafe?
That small girl for that matter

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Emmikay: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2022
rest in peace
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Desusi: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Hell has enlarged its mouth.! The so called woman has no joy,this l have seen. Repent now peradventure, you might find favour with God.
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Mercury12:

You are deluded.
A confused soul with a lying lips of a demon. . .
Straight people should avoid your homosexuals lots so as not to end up being killed by your legions of demons

All of that response of yours to me? back to you a billion times and more!¡!!!

Comprehension and sense fall on you.

By the way i'm straighter than an arrow....
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2022
SIRG120:
Lesbian feminist Spotted

Smh at your false assumption.

People that are unusually triggered by posts like these have a tendency to prefer same swx relationships..
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by buruike(f): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Haymoskeyto:
Rest on brother.

You have done your part.

I need old Fiverr buyer account.

2011 to 2016

Send me a message through my signature.

Nigeria account ?
also a seller account ?
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Mercury12(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

All of that response of yours to me? back to you a billion times and more!¡!!!

Comprehension and sense fall on you.

By the way i'm straighter than an arrow....

One can't possibly claim to be a sane human and talk or acts like an insane person that is only fitted to live in a psychiatric ward. . .

You claimed you straight but you can relate to homosexuality Perhaps you experimented with it in the past or just you support it to appear woke DOEST makes you any different from homosexuals ..

That being said. I didn't curse you in my comment I don't need to do that except you chooses to do that first... I only told you the truth. It is facts. Homosexuals are infested with demons that drive them. That shit is more also much spiritual than physical.
Y'all homosexuals are confused people with gender and identity crises because THEY lied to you that it okay to have sex with the same sex.
God don't support it. It is against nature and an abomination. That is why your lots are the Abominables
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Germi9: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Shooting and gyrating for a member slaughtered by the bleeding gender undecided

A weaker vessel fall alleged strong man and his people are gyrating undecided
Hahahaha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Flamemignon1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
Fati2001 come and see your peoples' doing grin

Shebi na straight man wey marry Bisexual woman, now jealous lesbian lover come kill the competition grin

You will now say LGBTQAI have no business outside their community.

Mumu grin
If you read the previous story,you will know the man knew she was bisexual even before their marriage and he also knew about the affair yet he continued the relationship,what on earth was he thinking would happen? If you ask me,he only has himself to blame

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by GeneralOjukwu: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Coward. You be cult member .... na woman dey cuckold you.

You come raise voice, na woman kill you.

Weakling coward like Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mercury12:

One can't possibly claim to be a sane human and talk or acts like an insane person that is only fitted to live in a psychiatric ward. . .

You claimed you straight but you can relate to homosexuality Perhaps you experimented with it in the past or just you support it to appear woke DOEST makes you any different from homosexuals ..

That being said. I didn't curse you in my comment I don't need to do that except you chooses to do that first... I only told you the truth. It is facts. Homosexuals are infested with demons that drive them. That shit is more also much spiritual than physical.
Y'all homosexuals are confused people with gender and identity crises because THEY lied to you that it okay to have sex with the same sex.
God don't support it. It is against nature and an abomination. That is why your lots are the Abominables

In this life that we live ehn, one has to take it easy!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you had told me to explain what I wrote you wont be writing like someone who needs therapy.

Let me explain it better since you obviously lack comprehension.

The guy I read did not mind her having a lesbian partner and did not realise that the love between 2 females for each other and the one between a man and a woman are the same . Meaning that they can be deeply involved and bonded too. Breaking them up was not as easy as he probably anticipated.

That God is against it does not mean it doesn't exist.

Do not be surprised that you have a friend or family who is a closet gay or lesbian.

That one is acknowledging of the reality on ground doesn't mean that one is accepting it as normal or right.

Having access to data is fine. Having an open mind open to understanding and comprehension is very key.

Don't allow things like this trigger you ooo. Leave judgement to God Himself.... for your health sake

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Mercury12(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

In this life that we live ehn, one has to take it easy!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you had told me to explain what I wrote you wont be writing like someone who needs therapy.

Let me explain it better since you obviously lack comprehension.

The guy I read did not mind her having a lesbian partner and did not realise that the love between 2 females for each other and the one between a man and a woman are the same . Meaning that they can be deeply involved and bonded too. Breaking them up was not as easy as he probably anticipated.

That God is against it does not mean it doesn't exist.

Do not be surprised that you have a friend or family who is a closet gay or lesbian.

That one is acknowledging of the reality on ground doesn't mean that one is accepting it as normal or right.

Having access to data is fine. Having an open mind open to understanding and comprehension is very key.

Don't allow things like this trigger you ooo. Leave judgement to God Himself.... for your health sake

Of course I knew homosexuals exist. They don't wanna come out of their closet in fact I suppect some people back in my university days as being part of the abominable act too.but they never comes out to admit it. People doing it doest mean it is right. Just like people into criminal activities like murder or arm robbery because one cant murder another human and then we say let leave judgment to God when the same God will punish humanity when their iniquities stink high up to him in heaven...
The guy making a decision to be with a lesbian is deluded and lack proper knowledge and that is why he is six feet below.

Your comment shows your sympathetic towards homosexuals and you had choose a path not to condemn it. That is why I said you have a lying lips of a demon.
Don't come sit on a fence because you not different from them. Perhaps you don't wanna come out your closet yet.

Well i will not support nonsense. My zero tolerance for gays and lesbians won't allow me do that
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by projet: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
The cult group is uhuru abi pirate,I see pirate symbol there
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) / I’ve Lost Count Of Those I Killed – Suspected Cultist, Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.